Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (40470 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by 247frolic(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Activist and Social Commentator on Nigerian and international affairs, Kayode Ogundamisi, has offered 50 thousand naira for the Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko for his gallantry during the bank robbery in owerri.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/kayode-ogundamisi-offers-family-of.html

cc lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by HungerBAD: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Moderators to contact me privately if any info on this man's family is obtained.

Thanks.

Modified.

A Moderator has contacted me privately with the info i need thanks.

Mynd44 please check your email please.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by myplaydiary: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice gesture, however I am more interested in what the Nigerian police force and Zenith bank did for the family of the gallant police officer.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by auntysimbiat(f): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm... For wat?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok
hmmmm
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
half bread as they say is better than no bread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by OVI75(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Beta Than Notin

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Mayor38(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Moderators to
undecided
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by HungerBAD: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mayor38:
undecided

If you have followed most threads on me giving,then you will know i keep to my words.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by delishpot: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Moderators to

Post it on facebook maybe it will go viral.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by decatalyst(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thinking how much lalasticlala would give

20 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by HungerBAD: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

Post it on facebook maybe it will go viral.

Nah.

That will be the death of me as everybody will start bombarding me for money.

Learned my lesson from Nairaland from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3405889/toke-makinwa-agrees-give-n10k/5#50195326

I was suppose to give out a 100k plus on that thread, but as at Tuesday last week it had gone past the ONE MILLION MARK with the odd 30k and 40k for help here and there.

But after my experience last week, the Nairaland door has been shut.

And moreover, the facebook thing is risky as it carries my personal info, as compared to Nairaland that i am anonymous, and even the Nairalanders that were beneficiaries from me received money directly from one of my Lawyers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by delishpot: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:

Nah.

That will be the death of me as everybody will start bombarding me for money.

Learned my lesson from Nairaland from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3405889/toke-makinwa-agrees-give-n10k/5#50195326

I was suppose to give out a 100k plus on that thread, but as at Tuesday last week it had gone past the ONE MILLION MARK with the odd 30k and 40k for help here and there.

But after my experience last week, the Nairaland door has been shut.

And moreover, the facebook thing is risky as it carries my personal info, as compared to Nairaland that i am anonymous, and even the Nairalanders that were beneficiaries from me received money directly from one of my Lawyers.

Very true. I thought about the fact that people may put two and two together and link it back to you. Lets hooe someone who knows how to reach him will respond.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by HungerBAD: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

Very true. I thought about the fact that people may put two and two together and link it back to you. Lets hooe someone who knows how to reach him will respond.

If any of the MODERATORS can verify the info and send it to me privately, i will instruct the amount i promised to be wired to them directly. My late Dad worked in one of the security agencies in Nigeria,and i can relate how it was for we the kids when he died.

This help to the late Policeman's family is personal for me.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by delishpot: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:

If any of the MODERATORS can verify the info and send it to me privately, i will instruct the amount i promised to be wired to them directly. My late Dad worked in one of the security agencies in Nigeria,and i can relate how it was for we the kids when he died.

Eiyaaa! Bless his memory.
Who knows, maybe you could start from the bank? Someone(co workers) in that bank may have his phone number or contact detail.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by HungerBAD: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

Eiyaaa! Bless his memory.
Who knows, maybe you could start from the bank? Someone(co workers) in that bank may have his phone number or contact detail.

You know what?that is true.

Will reach out to the Bank via some people i know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by delishpot: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:

You know what?that is true.

Will reach out to the Bank via some people i know.

Goodluck to you two. I hope you get to reach him.

I think he is alive. He lost an eye but is alive.

https://www.nairaland.com/3853025/police-officer-survived-robbery-zenith/4#57396722
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
That's very kind of him.

BTW, don't forget to strategise for the new week using bulk sms as a major marketing tool.
Don't quote me but check my signature on what to do.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by wokemzine: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am ready to donate
After reading the news from his wife on punch.
I was touched

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by 0b100100111: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:
Beta Than Notin

Who u epp?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by AntiWailer: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok

I would have gladly pledged 100k or more but I think we should pressurize Zenith Bank to do the right thing instead.

That guy died protecting their bank. They should wake up to their responsibilities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... For wat?
For boobs reduction.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Nice gesture, however I am more interested in what the Nigerian police force and Zenith bank did for the family of the gallant police officer.

Perfect!! Infact this is what the media should be talking about.

But since nothing was said its very likely nothing was done.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by hopefulLandlord: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
you can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEkrhKacNg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Olasco93: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice gesture. The best way to start is to start, others will contribute their quota since he's ignited it.
What a Mighty God we serve, an AFONJA gave an IPOB 50k.
Say no to Tribalism and Disintegration

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:

I'd like to know this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice o

Nigerians shld rally and support this family

He gallantly fought even to death
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
I smell lies to garner sympathy. One of the security angencies way no get name. Was probably an aboki gateman in a residential estate undecided
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Afonjas assisting flatinoes since 12bc.
May the gods judge whoever planted the seed of discords among us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
In law enforcement there is something called witness protection. That mobile police man did not die. His real identity is being protected... otherwise, why Re they no image to go with the name. Nigerians should learn to use their head.

I repeat the guy that shot at him did not kill him. As bad as the accuracy of an ak47 is, to kill someone sprawled on the floor from that distance as seen in the video is even more daunting, and harder as the recoil will always shift the aim of the rifle when pointed downward

Those robbers were the most amateur set of armed robbers my eyes have seen.., since my mama born me

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi / Common Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.