Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Then Should one marry a Babymama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Then Should one marry a Babymama? (536 Views)

Seun Why You Know One Marry,come Marry My Sister / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Then Should one marry a Babymama? by lurther: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
It is no longer news that 2face was caught at rumours night club all cossy and kissing one of his babymama pero adeniyi. The pictures of this incident has gone viral. 2face has released a statement, annie idibia has also released a statement that she is unfazed with such distractions.

I actually have a problem with this latest incident. While some fans are concerned about such attitude from a married man, some others are very fast to state that there is no wrong in such actions, considering the fact that pero is the babymama and has children for 2face. this set of people always say:
She is 2face babymama and they have every right for such attitude, so people should mind their business, by the way she has 2face's children.

Now here lies the problem: Those that believe tha,t as long as pero adeniyi is 2face babymama and should continue such amorous affairs with him, are discouraging young men to marry babymamas. If it is not wrong for a babymama to go back once in a while to her baby daddy and have amorous affairs. It is logical to conclude that it is wrong for young men to also marry this babymamas.
Now, sumbo one of 2face's babymamas is happily married to a pastor, so because she has kids for 2face, she should continue to see 2face in private, amorously? What happens to the pastor that married her? I don't just get. How do we reconcile this.

Yes! it is not my business as some people will opine, by the way they both have kids. what actually is my business is this other angle to the issue of people saying babymamas have the right to continue seeing their babydaddys discreetly. What now happens to those men married to babymamas and those intending to marry babymamas. I actually brought this angle, because people seem to forget that apart from annie macauley being hurt, there is a moral lesson to this story.

The moral lesson to this story is: sorry to babymamas, they are not marriageable. Yes, it is so wrong to marry them, since the society is now trying to tell us and will be fast to say in the local parlance ' once debe always debe '.

N.B: I am not against taking care of kids by babydadys and babymamas gotten together. I am actually against, continous amorous affairs even when they are in marriage instittutions.

1 Like

Re: Why Then Should one marry a Babymama? by lurther: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
A thread I created yesterday, appearing today?

(1) (Reply)

Five Lifestyles Of Happy People / What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? / The Diary Of A Woman In Love (what Women Really Want From Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.