Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC (22470 Views)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
Show me a comment u did and I will believe u...GEJ fan wishing people dead since 2015......I can show u all my post u will never see a comment I called the president names irrespective of I won't vote for him...I dare u to show me a comment u castigated someone for calling buhari names...u din't castigate does calling him Bokoharam on this thread am I suppose to even believe u?...Bloody hypocrite!

I don't need to drag with u small boy who is been decieved by APCshit and their criminals. Do the needfull go check my time line.

GEJ till u know he is better than GMB.

Come to think of it I prefer other presidential canditate then GMB. If u don't like it go and die

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
So what is stopping Jonathan and DSS from arresting APC members who are major financiers of boko haram? Why are they allowing Nigerians to die when they can arrest the APC financiers? Why are they making political issues out of it when they have the powers to end the insurgency?

My friend,Olisa Metuh is a noise maker and an agent of noise pollution.
Abi o! I thought Marilyn Ogar's DSS should be able to answer Olisa Metu's questions na .
PDP , we are tired of your smear campaign ; Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin ....

Sai Buhari !

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by sodams007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
shortgun:
APC will do anything to grab power...... that includes setting the on fire, killing innocent people and feeding gullible people with falsehood.

So why didn't your inept President arrest or charge them to court?

Pls use ur grey matter

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Ttalk: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
The smear propaganda of PDP will not work
PDP says Buhari tried to deport Umaru Dikko the corrupt politian from Britain, Nigerians want all corrupt people deported with their stolen wealth

They say Buhari is too harsh on Corrupt people, Nigerians want all corrupt people prosecuted and jailed

They say Buhari is too old, Nigerians say we want him because he would not be afraid to die for the country

They say Buhari imprisoned corrupt politician , Nigerians say Buhari is lenient they would have preferred Rawlin's treatment on our corrupt leaders

They say he divorced his first wife on principle, Nigerians say we want a principle man as president

PDP endorses Jonathan, Nigerians endorse Buhari

Let the will of the people be done

Buhari is our President come FeBuhari 14

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by coolscott(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
ibisko04:

God bless the soul of Gen. Owoye Azazi in his grave. This man as NSA said it openly that PDP is the brain behind boko haram, the government of which he is the highest security officer did not deny the story until the same government organized and killed him in a shoppers crashed.

[size=15pt]I want to believe General Azizi but it would seem that the elements in the PDP which support Boko Haram are now either in the APC, or supporting Buhari from the PDP[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by coolscott(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015

So what is stopping Jonathan and DSS from arresting APC members who are major financiers of boko haram? Why are they allowing Nigerians to die when they can arrest the APC financiers? Why are they making political issues out of it when they have the powers to end the insurgency?

Oduduwaboy:

Abi o! I thought Marilyn Ogar's DSS should be able to answer Olisa Metu's questions na .
PDP , we are tired of your smear campaign ; Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin ....

Sai Buhari !

[size=14pt]Below is what someone here has posted in reply to this:

I'm posting this from the north, APC campaigners mostly made uo[sic] of jobless marijuana smoking hoodlums have all acquired matchets and axes. they go about threatening ppl as infidels, promising untold violence if buhari should lose. the party have[sic] adopted a position that buhari will win and Jonathan will refuse to handover thereby calling on all true Muslims to prepare for violence. Southerners are leaving en masse. if buhari should be arrested on suspicion of his involvement with boko haram and violent herdsmen or even disqualified and arrested for perjury and forgery by a court of law, northern Nigeria will experience the greatest violence in its history. even mere disqualification on grounds of forged certificate without arrest will result in the same outcome. the average Northerner does not even know about the certificate issue. buhari is the tool which foreign powers would use to divide this country this year.

This is the link to his post: https://www.nairaland.com/2117656/explain-source-terrorists-tapes-pdp/4#30213139
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by DevilishKiller: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
Otu nne i, vagabond, ur father, ur mother, ancestors, goat, dog, bastard. Is dat all this dumb nigga knows how to say? Common Mehn! U rilly need to go to school.

At least am more educated than your harlot mother
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by rabzy01: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
Biko the video is not even out yet and Olisa is already shi.tting in his pants

PDP u are learners

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by shilexholly(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
The video is everywhere now abi pdp dey crazy ni
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xfemt:

I don't need to drag with u small boy who is been decieved by APCshit and their criminals. Do the needfull go check my time line.

GEJ till u know he is better than GMB.

Come to think of it I prefer other presidential canditate then GMB. If u don't like it go and die
You just prove my point....I don't need any timeline to tell the kind person u are...complete hypocrite who only talks because its affect his principal....calling your self names does not change who u are and I still maintain u are an hypocrite!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xfemt:

There is nothing that ll make u APCshit blive they did some tin wrong bcus ona blive say APCshit must rule nigeria either by hook or crook, open ur eyes to reality my brother and don't be dicieved by failbuhari cus he has been decieving u since he was in the recruit
Mtcheew....if u can't find any substance from my comment guess u are free to be an hypocrite that u are..No need quoting me again cos I won't engage in some childish rant with u

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Swiftboy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

wont you rather believe Goodluck is only witch-hunting them for political gain. Get real! You can go on arresting people anyhow like Buhari would.

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Osarieme415(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
u are a failure son...
Yeeeh!!!That was cruel
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by sampeyo: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
Biko the video is not even out yet and Olisa is already shi.tting in his pants

PDP u are learners

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Its all ovious to every one that the the All the Past Criminals APC. Are the sponsors of boko haram. And GMB their main patron but we thank God bc the truth is out. And God will purnish the all Amen

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
I see pdp loosing.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by talktimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
By the way, why din't u caution Doyin Okugbe when he compared GEJ to jesus christ...You all kept quiet and pretend he never said so now u say I blasphemy...You lot accepted GEJ as ur savior when u refused to castigate Doyin for spewing that thrash!
your head is shaking. I don't know who Doyin Okugbe is and I wasn't there when he/she compared Gej to Jesus Christ if not I would have spoken against it
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
your head is shaking. I don't know who Doyin Okugbe is and I wasn't there when he/she compared Gej to Jesus Christ if not I would have spoken against it
hahahahahh....uncle u can lie oooo...you don't know Doyin Okupe?..Are u saying u have not come across that statement before?..Seriously, jokes apart are u saying u are not aware Doyin compared Jonathan to jesus?
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by talktimi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
hahahahahh....uncle u can lie oooo...you don't know Doyin Okupe?..Are u saying u have not come across that statement before?..Seriously, jokes apart are u saying u are not aware Doyin compared Jonathan to jesus?
PLEASE who is Doyin Okugbe ?
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

You ask stupid questions just to promote ur buhari. We all know boko haram is created by the north to destabilize Jonathan's administration. Jonathan is far more good man than buhari. Buhari will lose again.

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
PLEASE who is Doyin Okugbe ?
Never mind buddy
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Jobig(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Soon all yah, will forget NL.shit will soon hit fan.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
I guess CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA et al also need to explain theirs as well else they be labelled BH sponsors too! Funny, lack-lustre and deceptive fellows!!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
You just prove my point....I don't need any timeline to tell the kind person u are...complete hypocrite who only talks because its affect his principal....calling your self names does not change who u are and I still maintain u are an hypocrite!

I just told u go and die

I'm a GEJite till 2019

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Alezy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
diluminati:

[size=18pt]
Just Like the way GEJ has been funding Boko Haram so they continue destabilizing the north. GEJ wants the north not to vote, so what better way than to let the insurgency thrive so people don't come out to vote. [/size]
Is my reason not god enough than yours coming from a weed smoker fantasy of yours?
Where you come from abeg?? Cos if u tell me ur from chad i wont doubt u 1 bit.

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Alezy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Oliseh Metuh and Fani Kayode, it is too early in the day to cry! You asked for issue based campaign, The APC accepted and had been doing that, you lots detoured and have been running false propaganda to tarnish the image of the amiable General.

Now that the APC has decided to pay you back in your own coins by releasing a video that would finally expose the rot, atrocities and wickedness of this administration under the leadership of the clueless and shoeless lame duck called jonathan, you now want to cry like babies! Kitikpa gbagbu kwaa unu Ebe ahu

Game On! APC bring it on!!
Thats sum1 father u jst called those names, wait is that what u were tot 4rm ur home? Smh

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Chigold101(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019
This is not good ooo... Dont call people names it is not just good...
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xfemt:

I just told u go and die

I'm a GEJite till 2019
you told you to go and die and how is that any of my business...GEJ or not you are a bloody hypocrite!...The earlier u accept it the better...Don't quote me again if u will not accept u an hypocrite
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Dunamis009: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Yes they shoul, how did Dey get their on dat tape?

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by upcrown2512(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2015
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Under this present GEJ government Nigeria have rather become more sectionalized and fictionalized in religion, ethnicity, unity, etc because of his leadership style.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Zero on Security,
And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! FEBUARI ! ! !
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
angelsing:
you told you to go and die and how is that any of my business...GEJ or not you are a bloody hypocrite!...The earlier u accept it the better...Don't quote me again if u will not accept u an hypocrite

So u wan de castigate GEJ ny no be hypocrite, goat.
See who's calling some body hypocrite.
Like I told u and I ll tell u again if u can't see that GEJ is making nigeria a better place for u and I then Go and Die simple!!!

I'm a GEJite till 2019

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Xfemt:

So u wan de castigate GEJ ny no be hypocrite, goat.
See who's calling some body hypocrite.
Like I told u and I ll tell u again if u can't see that GEJ is making nigeria a better place for u and I then Go and Die simple!!!

I'm a GEJite till 2019
You don't have to call ur self Goat to make ur point...You Love GEJ so be it but to wish ur self death because of it is wat baffles me...I say it again u an hypocrite who insult someone because they called GEJ names, even though I will never do that while u sit ur ass down and watch them insult Buhari shows the height of hypocrite...I say it with all the might in me you are a complete Hypocrite..Since u don't know castigate is different from insult...You castigate people for insulting jonathan while u kept quiet while the pro-GEJ insults buhari...No point quoting me again cos I won't engage u in those childish insult.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by franugo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
coolscott:

[size=14pt]Below is what someone here has posted in reply to this:

I'm posting this from the north, APC campaigners mostly made uo[sic] of jobless marijuana smoking hoodlums have all acquired matchets and axes. they go about threatening ppl as infidels, promising untold violence if buhari should lose. the party have[sic] adopted a position that buhari will win and Jonathan will refuse to handover thereby calling on all true Muslims to prepare for violence. Southerners are leaving en masse. if buhari should be arrested on suspicion of his involvement with boko haram and violent herdsmen or even disqualified and arrested for perjury and forgery by a court of law, northern Nigeria will experience the greatest violence in its history. even mere disqualification on grounds of forged certificate without arrest will result in the same outcome. the average Northerner does not even know about the certificate issue. buhari is the tool which foreign powers would use to divide this country this year.

This is the link to his post: https://www.nairaland.com/2117656/explain-source-terrorists-tapes-pdp/4#30213139
[/size]

...and niger delta militants have promised war if ebele loses, so whats ur point Ur friend's word cannot be enough 2 jail anybody n as far as i know nobody has cum out 2 threaten war if gej should win. Dt militants brazenly threatened war in the presence of a guvnor n many highly placed people n were given a standing ovation, instead of a reprimand is a disqrace 2 d country as a whole...nd d fact that gej has kept mum about d matter shows just how insensitive he can be.
#jointhetruthclub
#electionnotwar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa / Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.