Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC (22182 Views)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by ibisko04: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
So what is stopping Jonathan and DSS from arresting APC members who are major financiers of boko haram? Why are they allowing Nigerians to die when they can arrest the APC financiers? Why are they making political issues out of it when they have the powers to end the insurgency?

My friend,Olisa Metuh is a noise maker and an agent of noise pollution.
God bless the soul of Gen. Owoye Azazi in his grave. This man as NSA said it openly that PDP is the brain behind boko haram, the government of which he is the highest security officer did not deny the story until the same government organized and killed him in a shoppers crashed.

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
samsonsailor123:
Please just respond to the simple question asked, explain the source of your terrorist tapes?. We all know the truth as the hidden plans of Buhari/APC has been exposed. #GEJ4Naija #NO2Buhari
What video?
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by soggy28(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
Everyone knows thr APC are major financiers and supporters of boko haram activities, even Buhari complained bitterly that killing his boko boys us an injustice done by the military. Why does Olisa Metuh like asking strange questions sometimes sef
Jst look at the lies u posted......rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
Abubakar Shekau has direct access to Tinubu and Buhari, those who are asking why the FG hasn't arrested any APC kingpin yet don't know anything about security operations in a complex entity like Nigeria
And you know?...You shud be appointed DSS director...Isn't it an irony u know but ur lord and saviour (GEJ) does not know
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by talktimi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
And you know?...You shud be appointed DSS director...Isn't it an irony u know but ur lord and saviour (GEJ) does not know
stop blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by talktimi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
soggy28:

Jst look at the lies u posted......rubbish!!!!!!
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xfemt:

How can u insult some body that is old enough to be ur father some time ve some respect for the office of the president even if u don't ve for GEJ. If we compare and contras ur father has not even achieved what GEJ has achieved even if ur father is given 3million years to live on earth he won't achieve half so shot up and look for some tin to do idiot

I'm a GEJite till 2019
All this holier than thou attitude of some people can be annoying...so only this one u see what about those thread where they call Buhari names and u will sit u ass down and say nothing only to raise ur voice when some called the president name..Let me even ask u, Is jonathan ur father? or Fani kayode ur father?...Hypocrite!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by docadams: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
atlwireles:
When everything else fails for APC, boko haram mass murderers become their only card. Yes mod., you might end up banning me again, but I will say it. APC has always been the political wing of boko haram. Boko haram is just their military wing. They are one party, working for the same purpose. angry angry angry angry

You were banned before? Methink it is because you didn't do your trolling well for your pay masters in PDP.
I am just coming back from ban courtesy of Seun for doing for my party what he was doing for his, PDP. You and I share one identity, though: welcome ban without qualms.
But we differ on the issue of BH sponsorship. Your assertion is based on drug-induced hallucination thereby ridiculing the established testaments of our amiable number 1 citizen, GEJ, and the much decorated, cerebral, diligent, and erudite late Azazi. I, however, chose not to disrespect them, particularly, the President because, going by the PDP mantra, GEJ is truthful, honest and trustworthy. In fact, he is 'Jesus in Aso rock'.
Let's refresh our memory for the benefit of all:

GEJ: BOKO HARAM is in my gorverment...Sooner we shall expose their sponsors.

Gen Azazi (late): BOKO HARAM is PDP and PDP is BOKO HARAM.

So bros, who are you, a finite miniscule, to dare contradict our beloved President, who by virtue of his office as the C-in-C as well as the Chief Security Officer of this great country, with access to all security briefs, when he has spoken.
Should you want to huff and puff more inanities do the needful first by disproving the above revelations with verifiable facts.

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by DevilishKiller: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
have u collected money for lunch from ur dad? Go and eat Lil bro and make sure u don't use it to smoke weed this time.

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Otu nne i
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by soggy28(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
If buhari was truly behind the activities of boko haram insurgency.abubakar shekaz wud av possibly mention him in his numerous messages in d media.and again he wudnt av called him an infidel wt gej last week.
See the pdp is jst tryin to pass it failure to tackle boko haram on ds gentle man gmb.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by fathermikky: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE &
VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"
Apc is the Boko haram while buhari is the head.

3 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Ologunjude(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
This pdp sha. Is that the way to go around matters that threaten national security or can be termed War against Nigeria. So easily. Sue to court came about such tapes. and present the evidence of how they came about the tapes.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Otu nne i
ah! So u still went ahead to buy and smoke that weed? Despite my warnings? U are failure son.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Otu nne i
ah! So u still went ahead to buy and smoke that weed? Despite my warnings? U are a failure son.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Otu nne i
u are a failure son...
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
anytexy:
If they arrest any of them now, you wll be the first to start crying foul that opposition member are been intimidated or harrashed. SMH
When u arrest with evidence no one will be able to talk or argue the case but when u arrest without and iota of evidence, they will surely complain
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by DevilishKiller: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
ah! So u still went ahead to buy and smoke that weed? Despite my warnings? U are a failure son.

Yes i smoked it to be able to fork your mother to death
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Tonycart: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
So what is stopping Jonathan and DSS from arresting APC members who are major financiers of boko haram? Why are they allowing Nigerians to die when they can arrest the APC financiers? Why are they making political issues out of it when they have the powers to end the insurgency?

My friend,Olisa Metuh is a noise maker and an agent of noise pollution.

thank you. Anytime they say apc is boko haram i always say what is the president waiting for before he arrest them or they are all part of boko haram. Mr. Clueless pls do what you are suppose to do
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
stop blasphemy
What has blasphemy got to do with my comment...The last time I checked u are not God neither are u a religion..You said u know that APC support bokoharam and I said since u know, u shud be made DsS director cos u obviously know more than the whole DSS and the president
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Yes i smoked it to be able to fork your mother to death
@ seun a drug addict on the lose .. let's get him tied up b4 it gets worse!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
stop blasphemy
By the way, why din't u caution Doyin Okugbe when he compared GEJ to jesus christ...You all kept quiet and pretend he never said so now u say I blasphemy...You lot accepted GEJ as ur savior when u refused to castigate Doyin for spewing that thrash!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by DevilishKiller: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
@ seun a drug addict on the lose .. let's get him tied up b4 it gets worse!

Bastard your father there
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nne i

Gej till 2019

Btw

Who are you?

I don't know you
Hopless bastard vagabond
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
All this holier than thou attitude of some people can be annoying...so only this one u see what about those thread where they call Buhari names and u will sit u ass down and say nothing only to raise ur voice when some called the president name..Let me even ask u, Is jonathan ur father? or Fani kayode ur father?...Hypocrite!

In Oshomole voice I ve even castigated those insulting GMB cus I believe respect is Reciprocal so If u feel u can't change from insulting pples father that ur father can't be cpmpared to then go and DiE!!!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Bastard your father there
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nne i

Gej till 2019

Btw

Who are you?

I don't know you
Hopless bastard vagabond
Attention seeker
prove to us that u are not on drugs by telling us the full name of our president. Get the answer right? Den I'll pay for ur dinner so u wount bother ur pupsy for it.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by DevilishKiller: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
babamadiba:
prove to us that u are not on drugs by telling us the full name of our president. Get the answer right? Den I'll pay for ur dinner so u wount bother ur pupsy for it.

I know your father can't pronounce it that's why you want me to give your father expo

Otu nne i

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
blackpanda:

Spoken like a true clueless illiterate

Idiot see who's calling some body clueless, can u control ur home not to talk of calling some body that is ruling a whole nation clueless, define illitrate u fool, what the meaning of illitrate, how I wish I was ur clueless father wan born u I for go that school wan u go,go collect my change for ur schol fees cus u re the real defination of illitrate and cluelessness join together. Oniranu, ode oshi, oloribruku, omojatijati
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by chakula: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
They got Azazi killed before his revelation completed.
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by angelsing(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xfemt:

In Oshomole voice I ve even castigated those insulting GMB cus I believe respect is Reciprocal so If u feel u can't change from insulting pples father that ur father can't be cpmpared to then go and DiE!!!
Show me a comment u did and I will believe u...GEJ fan wishing people dead since 2015......I can show u all my post u will never see a comment I called the president names irrespective of I won't vote for him...I dare u to show me a comment u castigated someone for calling buhari names...u din't castigate does calling him Bokoharam on this thread am I suppose to even believe u?...Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by Xfemt(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
angelsing:
When u arrest with evidence no one will be able to talk or argue the case but when u arrest without and iota of evidence, they will surely complain

There is nothing that ll make u APCshit blive they did some tin wrong bcus ona blive say APCshit must rule nigeria either by hook or crook, open ur eyes to reality my brother and don't be dicieved by failbuhari cus he has been decieving u since he was in the recruit

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by babamadiba(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
DevilishKiller:

I know your father can't pronounce it that's why you want me to give your father expo

Otu nne i

Otu nne i, vagabond, ur father, ur mother, ancestors, goat, dog, bastard. Is dat all this dumb nigga knows how to say? Common Mehn! U rilly need to go to school.

1 Like

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by fallout87: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
What is exclusive in boko video? Something that is available in public space. The APC is showing Nigerians the failures of Jonathan, he has failed to protect them and their deceased loved ones. What is hard in getting evidence? Which party is in power? What is the job of DSS and police? Abeg go sit-down joor... APC is on point

You have addressed nothing and simply attempted to change the story by chasing strawman argument. If it was a video everyone had there would be no relevance and it would be of no importance to APC, talk much PDP.

If this is truly an exclusive video, then no commoner can be the culprit. That one is a lie and impossible, because you can't run, dodge bullet and shoot video at the same time.

So I will ask you to use common sense and ask the right question; even if it isn't pro-APC. How did they get the video? Who was the one who shot the video and what is their connection to BH? What is the interest of those parties in getting the video to APC?

Again, it is only reasonable to ask these questions... well that is if you are truly against corruption and want the truth/transparency. Only those who don't will continue to avoid this truth, due to blind fundamentalism.

2 Likes

Re: Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC by gaph38: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
talktimi:
Everyone knows thr APC are major financiers and supporters of boko haram activities, even Buhari complained bitterly that killing his boko boys us an injustice done by the military. Why does Olisa Metuh like asking strange questions sometimes sef

And the Government could not do anything about it. Shame on the Government that claim to know who the terrorists are and could not do any reasonable thing to stop terrorism. Who is deceiving who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin LG Chairman's Office Burnt After Primaries (Photos) / Tunde Bakare, Adeosun Meeting With Buhari / 2019 Presidency: PDP Speaks On Some Of Governors ‘secretly Working’ For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.