Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (20590 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Neally(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Interested in earning ₦50,000-₦200,000 per month. Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
simplygrace:
Can those outside lagos apply? Especially northern states
Yes they can, if they have a place to stay in Lagos
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
simplygrace:
Can those outside lagos apply? Especially northern states
Yes they can, if they have a place to stay in lagos
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Jfrezzy(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2015
This is nice
Pls come to abuja,we need u guys there too

1 Like

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stunningjudy(f): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
Yes they can, if they have a place to stay in Lagos
I applied since and I neither got a call nor SMS when you already said I'll get a call the next week after my application undecided
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
stunningjudy:

I applied since and I neither got a call nor SMS when you already said I'll get a call the next week after my application undecided
the system must have disqaulified you, for either of these two reasons
you are above 35
or you filled on the form that you are currently working
if not so, kindly go an re-apply.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stunningjudy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
the system must have disqaulified you, for either of these two reasons
you are above 35
or you filled on the form that you are currently working
if not so, kindly go an re-apply.
1. I'm below 25.
2. I'm not working
I don't live in lagos
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
stunningjudy:

1. I'm below 25.
2. I'm not working
I don't live in lagos
pls re-apply if you have a place to stay in lagos
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by shayo401(f): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Do you have where i can attend training in ikeja, i can't afford the transport coming to yaba every day.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by henrixx(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
pls re-apply if you have a place to stay in lagos
pls I got ur text for an interview but I missed it cos I wasn't in Lagos at the date...can anything be done about that?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Quality1632(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pls.,I need a good job,I'm a graduate, I lives in Lagos,pls u can call my nomba 08032114648,08189411548. Or Email:
oluwafemi_adenegan1632@yahoo.com Like;Cook/Chef, Waiter/Banquet, House keeping, Administrative/Office work.Thanks you
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
shayo401:
Do you have where i can attend training in ikeja, i can't afford the transport coming to yaba every day.
dont worry, apply then we will talk abt your transportation challenges and how we can help.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
henrixx:
pls I got ur text for an interview but I missed it cos I wasn't in Lagos at the date...can anything be done about that?
call the number on the text, and reschedule
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Quality1632:
Pls.,I need a job,I lives in Ajah-lagos,pls u can flash my nomba 08032114648,08189411548. Like;Cook,waiter,house keeper,Admins/office work.Thanks you
click the link in the main post and apply.............all the jobs u mentioned are available.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Cudnt see Apply Button after clicking Yes.
Need help.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Seebeauty(f): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2015
I finally applied yesterday
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Napc:
Cudnt see Apply Button after clicking Yes.
Need help.
you probably used opera mini, use your phone's browser.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Seebeauty:
I finally applied yesterday
great, expect a call from us by monday
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Halemat: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2015
I have applied too,but yaba is too far.do you have any training taking place in Ikeja?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Halemat:
I have applied too,but yaba is too far.do you have any training taking place in Ikeja?
when you come for the interview, we ll discuss your transportation challenges.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Oluwadare: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
WAVE. I missed my interview and i have been calling the number used to sent the message but no one pick it up. What next can i do pls?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oluwadare:
WAVE. I missed my interview and i have been calling the number used to sent the message but no one pick it up. What next can i do pls?
come to our office on Monday, by 9am.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by adasco: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Please what age limit are you people recruiting and how do I apply?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2015
adasco:
Please what age limit are you people recruiting.
18-35
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by adasco: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Please how do I apply
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2015
adasco:
Please how do I apply
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r click and apply, dont open with opera mini
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Halemat: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
when you come for the interview, we ll discuss your transportation challenges.
okay.tank when shld I be expecting invite?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Halemat:
okay.tank when shld I be expecting invite?
within the week
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
U0 to batch 10 and no single success testimony, hmmmmm! It is disheartening how all kinds of unscrupulous individuals organise high rank scam to defraud unsuspecting job seekers in Nigeria.
Why not tell the whole of batch 10 the whole truth that you have no jobs for them instead of sacking them over a chewing gum case?
Smart ass criminals, little wonder someone pointed out that any HR that collects money from job seekers is a scam.
Chewing gum case, lmao!!!
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
lighternote:
U0 to batch 10 and no single success testimony, hmmmmm! It is disheartening how all kinds of unscrupulous individuals organise high rank scam to defraud unsuspecting job seekers in Nigeria.
Why not tell the whole of batch 10 the whole truth that you have no jobs for them instead of sacking them over a chewing gum case?
Smart ass criminals, little wonder someone pointed out that any HR that collects money from job seekers is a scam.
Glad that you brought that up. they are all still on their job, please feel free to approach them and ask about us.

pic1
Food and Beverage
CHESNEY HOTEL

Pic2
Cashier
HANS and RENE BAKERY

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
lighternote:

Pic
Debt Recovery Officer
ONE CREDIT LTD

please bear with us, the remaining pics we have are large, so we are trying to resize them

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.