Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (20561 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
lighternote:
U0 to batch 10 and no single success testimony, hmmmmm! It is disheartening how all kinds of unscrupulous individuals organise high rank scam to defraud unsuspecting job seekers in Nigeria.
Why not tell the whole of batch 10 the whole truth that you have no jobs for them instead of sacking them over a chewing gum case?
Smart ass criminals, little wonder someone pointed out that any HR that collects money from job seekers is a scam.
Chewing gum case, lmao!!!
because our intentions are pure, we ll always have evidence to counter any accusation........lmao, but we like it tho. your accusations help more ppl see the light and it also keep the conversation on here interest.
anxiously waiting for your next accusation grin
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2015
It is a pity to read people being encouraged to come all the way from Abuja and Ibadan to come and face this high ranking, high handed scam.
Hmmmmm! Scammers are really heartless.
Please, fellow Nigerians, join wave at ur own HIGH RISK.
DO NOT BE CONFUSED BY THE FAKE UPLOADED PIX. NO SINGLE SUCCESS STORY FROM NAIRALAND.COM.
May be she/they will stage monikers to do that but that will be too late considering the time of registration of such monikers. Any HR that asks u for a penny is fraudulent.
I sent someone to them and the remark isn't commendable at all. Get ready to sign a one year on for a 20k job, if at all u will be given.
They give no job and are just after ur 10k training fee. If eventually they ever get u a job, they part will 1/3 of ur peanuts and bond u to the peanuts for 1 year.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 4:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Anxiety of a scammer! shocked
You can only deceive unsuspecting unemployed nigerians with those fake pix of urs. Na today yash begin dey for back
I advise all job seekers to tread carefully and be mindful of wolves in sheep's clothing like you.
No single success story on nairaland.com, or none of ur successful graduates is on the most popular , ever blazing naija social forum
You know the sad truth and only the truth shall set you free. You can NEVER be successful by extorting jobless youths.
Let's make Nigeria better. cry
On this note, I leave you to ur conscience.
Let this serve as a note of warning to nairalanders. People should also learn to share their experience and reviews as is obtainable in saner climes so that others can learn from such.
Bye.
WAVEACADEMY:
because our intentions are pure, we ll always have evidence to counter any accusation........lmao, but we like it tho. your accusations help more ppl see the light and it also keep the conversation on here interest.
anxiously waiting for your next accusation grin
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by lighternote: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls, job seekers especially in Lagos should endeavour to follow this thread to be wary of job scammers in Nigeria. You will also notice negative remarks against WAVE academy in the thread. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841414/how-identify-scam-interview-invitation/21
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Halemat: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
within the week
I receive the interview text,BT can I reschedule till next monday.?cos I WL be coming down from Ibadan D's wkend
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Halemat:
I receive the interview text,BT can I reschedule till next monday.?cos I WL be coming down from Ibadan D's wkend
yes you can reshedule
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by kunahc(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
lighternote:
Huh! I recommended your academy to someone, she applied and luckily she is one if the fortunate ones currently in batch 10. The complaint is that the training is unnecessarily draining as they resume as early as 7am and close as late as 7pm. What the hell Who does that For a 20k job Why put them in that stress considering the transportation situation in Lagos? They end up going and coming in rush hour and spending fortune.
Please, look into your time table and free them not later than 3.30pm to avoid Lagos rush hour.

so can you tell me more about this wave? coz i seem to have no idea. i received a message from them few backs, and it never seemed like a scam. please help me; i really need a job and they seem to be my best option. what do you think i can do about? plz reply asap.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Dauduariyo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ms litternote for your information i am 1 of the batch 10,at wavehospitality integrity and zero tolerance that what they teach and i witnessed it,for your information they are the best.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by henrixx(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dauduariyo:
Ms litternote for your information i am 1 of the batch 10,at wavehospitality integrity and zero tolerance that what they teach and i witnessed it,for your information they are the best.
oh good.... pls do they collect money before training? and also do they really give jobs?
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
See d way they are scheduling and re-scheduling interviews. This is really Fake. U all shld be careful of WaveAcademy. Cnt u all read btwn d lines. A serious company wnt tk a dime frm u, and d recruitment is done once in a particular season. This one any tom dick and Harry cn apply & reschedule interviews anyhw means they are truly after ur 10k training fees. Be Wise oooh.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by WAVEACADEMY: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
For those who are genuinely interested in the truth, Our CEO will be on Beat fm(99.9) tmrw by 7pm. All question/enquiry will be answered.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Neally(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Step by Step Guide on How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer And With Less Than N10,000 Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope/

Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by rossi5(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
For those who are genuinely interested in the truth, Our CEO will be on Beat fm(99.9) tmrw by 7pm. All question/enquiry will be answered.
wave academy,am interested and have filled form,but I have a big issue,am not in Lagos and I don't have any one to stay with..does my issue have solution.. I really want to move to lag cos dis joblesness is killing me.
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by Billy23(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
Am an ALUMNI of WAVE ACADEMY Batch 5.3 2017 [ Sponsored by Lagos State Government under the Lagos state commission for wealth and job creation]. Everything is REAL & TRUE, i got a job with HANS and RENE.

WAVE ACADEMY is a place where all unemployed youths/graduates should be.

IF YOU NEED A JOB, TALK TO WAVE!
Re: You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March by stint(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2018
WAVEACADEMY:
kindly register again, you application is not valid, maybe you didn't submit after you finished. And let me knw if you have submitted, so I can confirm your application

Please edit my name from this quote, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.