Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,720 members, 7,834,390 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (37726 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Realdeals(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai! this is heartless. The person that did this suppose to have his two arm and leg chopped off and his eyes plucked, he should be treated afterward so as not to died and left to wallow like that for the rest of his life.

My people am I wicked?

Get all the Top News Headlines at www.newsheadlines.com.ng and download the Android App HERE
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by iyatrustee(f): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
I feel pity for the innocent child
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Babyboy1986(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
OMG
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by yungcyrus(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
eyaaaa!! wicked souls................damn you all
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by BashMe1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

go to school.

U r a slowpoke... Is dat what is goin' on here? The caption is portrayin' the evil dat had dwelled on our beloved country n ur der talking about goin' to skul. U av so lost it all in the name of campaignin' for PDP. the same PDP dat cannot curb the menace since it has started.

Ode!
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by 1stola: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=38pt]BOKOHARAM!
THE MILITARY ARM OF PDPlgs. - AZAZI
[/size]
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Missmossy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Holy heavens! This is so saddening, I just wonder when everything will come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by seedorfg(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
*Sigh* hmm uhmmmm, shakin my head, walking outtaf thread, head bow....
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by dvee2: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
How can we defeat Boko haram when the commanda in chief till date thinks Boko haram was founded because of him? The will is not there from the onset since the action is going to be political.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by eaccyboy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cry

General Muhammadu Buhari

He was able to defeat Nigerian enemies both the Chadian troops that killed Nigerian Soldiers and Maitatsine terrorists
In his words Buhari said: “I flew into Adamawa as head of state, and that was the last you heard of Maitatsine.”

He did'nt buy a single rifle to defeat these enemies of the Nigerian State

GoodLuck Ebele JonaTAN

Despite signing #968,000,000,000 (billion) to fight terrorism in Nigeria and also took another $1,000,000,000 (billion) loan to equip the Army....Is he able to combat terrorism?
u'v spoken according to ur brain limit..

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shocked and speechless, heartless beast who derives pleasure in shedding blood, God go judge una... angry
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by legendsilver(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Ogah oooo! GEJ should try harder and send this evil doers away please..
GEJ has tried all his best, can't you see he can never win the war against Boko haram? All we need is in the pix below

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Haykay80(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
K

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Popemax(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
So the ones he's doing is not enough.....my people my people #hatred cos of party
Skako:
Some clueless as their master will now be saying we should not abuse their clueless president

this pikin wil never forget badluck wey e call himself goodluck and joNONSENSE wey then dey call jonathan

i will vote for jonathan unless he fixed the hand back
sorry small pikin ur freedom is near
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Ikengawo: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
BashMe1:

U r a slowpoke... Is dat what is goin' on here? The caption is portrayin' the evil dat had dwelled on our beloved country n ur der talking about goin' to skul. U av so lost it all in the name of campaignin' for PDP. the same PDP dat cannot curb the menace since it has started.

Ode!
go to school.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by bamideleolushol(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahhahaha. God shuld have mercy on ds country that hand kings and chief. Upon million on dollar
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by McSpark: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na lie, chakawa village is in Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa state.
lalasticlala:
Pictured below is 8-month-old Afiniki who lost her left arm during a Boko Haram attack in Chakawa village, a christian village in Plateau state on January 26th 2014. Photo credit: Washington Post.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/heartbreaking-pic-of-8-month-old-baby.html
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Misogynist2014(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Her parents will vote for gej for the continuation of peace and development.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by phlamesG: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Am so shocked beyond words! Oh! What an innocent child......D wicked shall neva go UNPUNISHED!
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Ikengawo: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by M4gunners: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.
Aunty just mention any Country in the World when terrorists where defeated? Even with the help of international Community? Iraq,Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan you name them! Not to talk of Nigeria where the opposition party are busy fueling Terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Alexosaso(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
May God help us
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Osama10(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is so sad.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by BodyKiss(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.

Pretty young lady with sense.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by emmykk(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
falconey:
#cry ....GEJ you said you built 9unis in the north and several almajiri schools.......is that what the north ask for? We need SECURITY....who will go to school when boko haram have kill all?
boko haram sypathers be like ^
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by AreaFada2: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
falconey:
#cry ....GEJ you said you built 9unis in the north and several almajiri schools.......is that what the north ask for? We need SECURITY....who will go to school when boko haram have kill all?

Well, the reason we have so many boko boys today is because past leaders (including Buhari) refused to build schools in the North like GEJ is doing now. Lack of education reduce opportunities, reduced opportunities increase chances of poverty.

Yes, there many educated but unemployed in 9ja but they have more hope & better chances for the near future.

In 9ja, we don't think ahead, we think of just now. Immediate gain.

Have all the Western powers managed to win Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Shabab & Co?
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by reaky(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
emmykk:
boko haram sypathers be like ^
Don't mind dem undecided
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by madgoat(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
THIS IS WHY GEJ MUST NOT BE RE-ELECTED.
A PRESIDENT THAT IS AFRAID TO PUT AN END TO BOKO HARAM SHOULD BE THROWN OUT.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Rilwayne001: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
eaccyboy:
u'v spoken according to ur brain limit..

Kindly speak to the limitation of your own brain and lets compare.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by dolapoasake: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
sefe73:
Pathetic....ur blood nd D blood of other innocent souls killed will avenge on D virgin seeker idiots.

May God heal our land and forgive our sins
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by deebrain(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
deejayterabyte:
Saw this on linda ikeji earlier and i was almost in tears

A little girl's hand chopped off due to incompetence and severe corruption going in on in the country spearheaded by an "i dont give a damn" president angry sad

God why have you forsaken us cry cry cry

The lord did not forsake you. Behold, He said He would not leave you nor forsake you.

But you have forsaken the Lord. Even in nairaland, pictures like these dont matter to those clamoring for your "i dont give a hoot" president, like you state, when they end their posts with "GEJ till 2019".

The Lord loves you nevertheless. You are optimistic even under him whom the Lord has rejected.

angry
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Goldrushnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
wicked world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.