Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (84431 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kai! Stop it right there...even APC has not said Jonathan steal...they are only pointing at missing moneys under his administration means he's a failure. As for Buhari arresting Tinubu...it wont happen.
jpphilips:

People have been stealing so Jonathan should continue stealing right? News flash! I hate APC but I love Buhari with a passion, whatever will stop stealing is what I am rooting for, as for Tinubu, I feel so sorry for him daily as Buhari grows in popularity, Buhari, will be tinubu's worst mistake, mark my words, If Tinubu wants to know his fate under Buhari, he should ask IBB.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Toongexa(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Image123:

Jesus is Lord, you would even credit this administration for successful marriages and childbirths. Rubbish. The nation's cup is ongoing and Nigeria is not there. Nigeria won soccer tournaments under Babangida and Abacha too. Are you aware? You don't need Jonathan to win nation's cup. The
I urge all sensible GEjites to "Wikipedia" their idol Jonathan. You'll be shocked. For those that have lost the use of reason, I say to you carry go.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Mftivi: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
This nonsense with $ 40 billion dollars debt and average oil prices @ $100 a barrel. SMH
are you not a Mumu? so its Jonathan that caused the $100 a barrel? but which president has done that nonsense as you called it since God knows?

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Image123(m): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly point out where I insulted YOU in my post that you quoted.

Thanks.

Meanwhile your analogy only applies to a daddy who did NOT train his choldren well hence it is only when they see him that they behave doing eye service.

May God not let that be our portion!
Not me, you didn't insult me but the APC presidential candidate that you unwarrantedly referred to as " daft & dumb old pensioner".
The analogy fits Nigeria very well. Most of us behave better outside Nigeria. We are very hard working, law abiding, cautious, polite unlike here in Nigeria where anything goes. Almost every kid throws tantrums and behave naughty until the popular threats of daddy is coming, or i will tell your teacher. Nigerians are trained, intelligent and well exposed. We know how to behave, and i have a feeling we will under Baba Oyoyo. The 'we' is generic though primarily corrupt and shortcut lazy political office holders and civil servants.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by ijeabom(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Kx:
Any better way to describe PDP's achievement in road construction other than this pix?
Is GEJ the governor of Abia state? Are other states not constructing federal roads and getting reimbursed? Is the neighboring Akwa ibom state not under the leadership of GEJ and PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Swiftboy:
you're really funny...you forgot that Nigerians will be employed in these companies. You're as ignorant as your pay master. You're myopic to a fault. Sey your Buhari has promised to give everyone white collar job in the ministry. Chai! He's indeed going to send Nigeria back to the ancient days.smh

I have been to Innoson' s factory, I have been to the Charade in Annamco, Motor assembly plant rolling out few units of vehicles don't need much manpower go and see for yourself.

I may even have more workers than Innoson if im not mistaken.
It is only a dumb leader will create hunger for the majority to liberate a few.
Don't be deceived, the jobs are actually created for Indians and Lebanese, go and see for yourself before talking nonsense.

Do a head count of the Nigerians doing menial jobs there and tell me if it is worth putting clearing agents and importers out of business.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 2:43am On Feb 04, 2015
mahleeq:

the cars dont really have to be cheap because they are made in Nigeria. you will rather look at the infrastructure created,
the jobs generated, the tax paid and the sicial contributions these companies will give. those are the things producing economies can assure you, perhaps with time affordability, quality, durability etc aimed at consumer's satisfaction begin to fall in place. WITHOUT SENTIMENTS , THIS IS THE BEST CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT EVER starting from the days of President Sheu Shagari "IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE" YOU CAN QUOTE ME!

How many jobs are created in those plants where Lebanese and Indians reign supreme?
compare it to the jobs lost by the ban. And please if you have not visited any of the plants to take a head count just Shut the Fvck up!!

Most of you live and die on key boards like you know anything that is happening.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 4:40am On Feb 04, 2015
BlackBaron:

If 4-7 hours electricity is your definition of Government satisfaction and achievement then so be it... lipsrsealed

Despite factories shutting down due to the wanton importation under the daft & dumb old pensioner who is begging to APPLY for our nation's top job, electricity was still terrible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by veron007: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
maestroz:

waow! you mean jonathan did all these within 6 years and more than 13,000 have died under his watch? these are people who these developments are for. given another 4 yrs mathematically what is the probability that this figure may not escalate? if the dead can only ressurect for a minute, they would campaign for change!! you mean he has done this much and the economy is in shambles? abeg park well jor! change is it!!

abeg hope APC never cancel their planned town hall meeting because dem plan no dey pass 24 hrs before dem change am. i no blame the party jor! after all the slogan na CHANGE!!!

we don't mind whose ox is gored....change is it!!!.

How many people did Obasanjo kill in Odi and in Niger Delta? Theses are not combatants but women and children!
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
jpphilips:

I have been to Innoson' s factory, I have been to the Charade in Annamco, Motor assembly plant rolling out few units of vehicles don't need much manpower go and see for yourself.

I may even have more workers than Innoson im not mistaken.
It is only a dumb leader will create hunger for the majority to liberate a few.

Don't be deceived, the jobs are actually created for Indians and Lebanese, go and see for yourself before talking nonsense.

Do a head count of the Nigerians doing menial jobs there and tell me if it is worth putting clearing agents and importers out of business.
its not only about cars alone. Clearing agents and importers wont be out of business. We'll have to be importing what we really need. We import handband,can you imagine? Would it not worth it if we start making our own things in the long run?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BlackBaron: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

Despite factories shutting down due to the wanton importation under the daft & dumb old pensioner who is begging to APPLY for our nation's top job, electricity was still terrible.

No need for gymnastics here, it's simply an indictment of the expectation of most Nigerians if 4-7 hour electricity is celebrated.
We know which of them expended £ billions on power which you're clearly listing as an achievement.

If 5.5 hours average power is the definition of bliss and achievement, then so be it.
All I'll deduce is some people have chosen to relocate to hell on earth where they continue to gyrate amidst the squalor and filth in their midst.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
BlackBaron:

No need for gymnastics here, it's simply an indictment of the expectation of most Nigerians if 4-7 hour electricity is celebrated.
We know which of them expended £ billions on power which you're clearly listing as an achievement.

If 5.5 hours average power is the definition of bliss and achievement, then so be it.
All I'll deduce is some people have chosen to relocate to hell on earth where they continue to gyrate amidst the squalor and filth in their midst.

Can you tell us the meaning of PROGRESS
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BlackBaron: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

Can you tell us the meaning of PROGRESS
I think my definition of progress would be too lofty for you.

But I think, I may have defined yours...in my previous comment.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria Now Has 21 Functional Steel Mills - Olusegun Aganga

The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga, on Thursday said the number of functional steel mills in the country had increased to 21 from less than five a few years ago due to the implementation of the Nigerian Industrial Revolution Plan.
He said this when he inaugurated a N60bn integrated steel rolling mill in Sagamu, Ogun State built by Standard Metallurgical Company, adding that the government was committed to repositioning the steel sector to access a substantial share of the global wealth of the industry, estimated at $10tn.
“Before this administration came on board, we had less than five functioning steel rolling mills and no cold-rolled steel mill; but today there are more than 15 functioning steel rolling mills producing reinforced bars; about three functioning cold rolled steel mills producing cold rolled flat sheets; and about three producing or about to commence the production of wire coils. This is a visible evidence that our policies are working,” Aganga said.
According to him, steel is at the heart of any country’s economic development and is one of the most important materials widely used for both domestic and industrial purposes throughout the world, hence the priority given to the sector in the NIRP.
He said, “In addition to accelerating the industrial development of a nation, a vibrant steel sector contributes to the growth of the Gross Domestic Product and exploitation of Nigeria’s abundant natural resources.
“A vibrant steel sector also generates economic activities in downstream industries, creates job opportunities and acquisition of technical skills, and helps in the transfer of technology and provision of machine parts and tools. This particular project is being executed with 100 per cent locally-sourced raw materials.”
The minister noted that the establishment of the first phase of the SMC steel mill and the ground-breaking of the second phase would complement the company’s existing investments in the agri-business sub-sector, pointing out that the mill ranked among the largest private sector investments in the steel sector in Nigeria.
Aganga said, “I am assuring existing investors like SMC and prospective ones of government’s support in the pursuit of self-sufficiency in local steel production. The implementation of game changers in the sector is already opening up a lot of downstream sector activities, with the attendant massive job opportunities and economic empowerment for our engineers, technicians, artisans and fabricators alike.
“To date, a number of sectorial policies have been developed under the NIRP. The Sugarcane to Sugar under the National Sugar Master Plan has attracted over $3bn in investments.”

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigeria-now-has-21-functional-steel-mills-aganga/
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria Lost $7.92bn To Corruption In One Year

A total of $7.92billion in illicit capital flowed of out Nigeria in 2012, according to the latest report released by the US-based non-profit research and advisory organisation, Global Financial Integrity (GFI).

For the year 2012, only Nigeria and South Africa are the two African countries ranked in the top 20 countries for illicit financial outflows. Nigeria was ranked 17th behind South Africa, which ranks 9th with cumulative illicit financial outflows of $29.13 in 2012.

According to the report, "Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries: 2003-2012," emerging economies lost a whopping $991.2billion in facilitating crime, corruption and tax evasion.

However, in the 10-year period between 2003 and 2012, Nigeria was ranked 10th with a cumulative of $157.46billion, surpassing South Africa which was ranked 12th with a cumulative $122.14billion. Also, Nigeria and South Africa are the only two African countries that were ranked for illicit financial outflows in the 10-year period between 2003 and 2012.

"The fraudulent mis-invoicing of trade transactions was revealed to be the largest component of illicit financial flows from developing countries, accounting for 77.8 percent of all illicit flows, highlighting that any effort to significantly curtail illicit financial flows must address trade mis-invoicing," said the report.

Frontline political activist, Chris Nwokobia, said that the report vindicates the position of former CBN governor, Sansui Lamido, that $20billion was missing from the coffers of the federal government.

According to Nwokobia, when Sanusi said that $20billion was not missing, many dismissed him as playing politics and he was harassed out of office.

"This report is only saying that what Sanusi said was correct. Nigeria has always been corrupt but this is the first time that corruption is driving the wheel of state," Nwokobia said.

The report, authored by GFI's chief economist Dev Kar, and GFI's junior economist Joseph Spanjers, reveals that "illicit financial flows hit a historic high of $991.2 billion in 2012 - marking a dramatic increase from 2003, when illicit outflows totalled a mere $297.4 billion."

It also notes that illicit outflows are "growing at an inflation-adjusted 9.4 percent per year, amounting to double global GDP growth over the same period."

"As this report demonstrates, illicit financial flows are the most damaging economic problem plaguing the world's developing and emerging economies," said GFI president Raymond Baker, a longtime authority on financial crime. "These outflows - already greater than the combined sum of all FDI and ODA flowing into these countries - are sapping roughly a $1trillion per year from the world's poor and middle-income economies."

From: http://leadership.ng/news/395733/nig...ption-one-year

Before the usual suspects start jumping around excitedly like swinging monkeys in the jungle, they should read the highlighted detail.
It shows the average for the 10 year period (2002-2012) is $15.746bn. Thus the amount of $7.92bn for 2012 alone is a REMARKABLE improvement in the statistics as it cuts the average outflow by more than HALF

Is the improvement not in sync with what Transparency International reported that our country's corruption index globally has also improved from 144th in 2013 to 136th this year

Can this be a manifestation of the SYSTEMATIC fight against corruption by the federal administration of Jonathan/Sambo that follows Law & Order as in any CIVILISED society even though slow but produces LASTING results

Perhaps if we had not fallen for the CHEAP scam stories by the "opposition" and the labour union leaders looters we would also have done away with another corruption channel- fuel subsidy almost three years ago and by now be reaping the rewards of increased investment in our refineries with more EMPLOYMENT and greater TAX revenue for the federal government as well as the state and LGAs where the new private refineries would have been located.
But no we were too foolish to realise we were been taken for a ride by the sweet-talking, nothing-doing opposition politicians!

A similar operation was done in the fertiliser sector and our agricultural sector is booming because a SYSTEMATIC approach is better than the Ad-hoc media-sensation arrests with light sentences that hardly change our ATTITUDES and BEHAVIOUR towards corruption.

First posted: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/86371-nigeria-lost-7-92bn-corruption-one-year.html

Related website: http://www.gfintegrity.org/
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omooba77:

FG Partners Firms Over Abuja-lagos Speed Train

Minister of Transport, Senator Idris Umar, said on Wednesday that the Federal Government has started receiving expression of interests from private firms within and outside the country that wish to partner with it on the operation of a speed train project from Abuja to Lagos.

Umar who said the speed trains would cover the journey in a maximum period of three hours, also disclosed that the Abuja-Kaduna rail project would commence full operation next month.

He stated this in Abuja at the Public presentation of a book, “Showcasing Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s Monumental Strides: A Third Party Perspective” written by the Director-General of Citizens Network For Peace and Development in Nigeria, Mr. Dressmann Preye.

Umar explained that the federal government had carried out a number of feasibility studies with the aim of constructing more standard gauge lines across the country and had successfully completed studies in seven new corridors including the Abuja-Lagos high speed train.

He said, “The consultants who carried out the feasibility studies have submitted their reports. Part of the report contains the involvement of the private sector to drive the project. This is because we want to develop these lines under public, private partnership arrangements.

“We have already, received a lot of expression of interests even ahead of advertisement for the purpose from various companies in the country and indeed, in other countries of the World.

“The idea is that, if we have this in place, the trains can move from Abuja to Lagos, and from Lagos to Abuja in a maximum of three hours. We are intending to compete favourably with the other transportation system in carrying passengers from Abuja to Lagos.

“When fully actualised, a train will leave Abuja to Lagos and Lagos to Abuja, every hour. The feasibility studies had been completed, it is not a question of story. The trains will start running within the next three years, say by 2018.”

The minister explained that, the federal government had completed the rehabilitation of the Western rail lines under its revivalist strategy in the rail transport sector.

He also added that the Jonathan administration was working towards the completion of the eastern line.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-partners-firms-over-abuja-lagos-speed-train/
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Swiftboy:
its not only about cars alone. Clearing agents and importers wont be out of business. We'll have to be importing what we really need. We import handband,can you imagine? Would it not worth it if we start making our own things in the long run?

Economic policies are prioritized, it is only a dumb person that says he is creating employment with a policy with no clue how many people will be employed.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Stop being myopic my brother...its only simple and chievable. Importers will be importing machines instead of finished goods. Goodluck's smarter than you my friend! Think about this. Which country can match Nigeria in terms of population? That answer availlability of labour. Why do we need our transport system to be working? Movement of goods,people hence services. Why do we need policies to be in place? Government should make business more profitable and ensure their is regulation and competition. Why do we need power? We need to cut costs for companies. Why do we need to give grants and support to the youths? We need more enterpreneurs. All these things dont come down withing 5years they are long term goals. Nigerians need to be patient. Goodluck may not be the best but his policies are way too superior and realistic than GMB's manifesto. On corruption,its so unfortunate that we're being told the president should be blamed for everything were as we need to wait for the result of the investigation.
jpphilips:

Economic policies are prioritized, it is only a dumb person that says he is creating employment with a policy with no clue how many people will be employed.
Friend we need to start exporting.Am not saying natural resources,am talking heavy industrial products. Let production cost be so cheap,that other countries will start outsourcing goods from Nigeria just like China. We import almost everything. Even toothpick. We export crude oil.I mean who does that? Well incase you dont know,more companies are now here. Thanks to Goodluck. GMB promises a paltry 20k jobs in every state,that wont do. The best is to let private sector to compete with each other for employee,for market and for strenght. This is what will give people employment not government work that'll end up increasing our recurrent expenditure in the long run. It is realizable,even me am researching on what to do to take advantage of the opportunities that abounds. We need to bring him back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Swiftboy:

That is the difference between a leader and the led, you seem not to understand what is called priorities in policy making.
Jonathan too doesnt understand that hence the s!lly policy.

The reality of the Auto concession is that people like me cannot be decieved it was done in the interest of Job creation nor Infrastructure development.

The Govt. is not investing in the said plants so, the infrastructures remains innoson's personal properties, why should we direct a national policy to favor a few individuals?

If Jonathan thinks he is creating employment, we want to know how many workers Innosson has employed so far and their respective positions, the QAQC supervisor there is not a Nigerian, meanwhile as big as shell is, their QaQc Manager is a Nigerian, but ordinary innoson will bring a brown goat to assume the same position, imagine the insult.

Take your CV there and get the jobs first, before coming here to rant, Jonathan is using your head and you don't want to grow sense, mumu!

Clearing agents wont be out of business? do you really know what clearing agents do?

Where all Nigerians could easily import cars and when only 3 companies can import parts, how many clearing agents will the three companies need?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2015
anonimi:
Nigeria Now Has 21 Functional Steel Mills - Olusegun Aganga

The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga, on Thursday said the number of functional steel mills in the country had increased to 21 from less than five a few years ago due to the implementation of the Nigerian Industrial Revolution Plan.
He said this when he inaugurated a N60bn integrated steel rolling mill in Sagamu, Ogun State built by Standard Metallurgical Company, adding that the government was committed to repositioning the steel sector to access a substantial share of the global wealth of the industry, estimated at $10tn.
“Before this administration came on board, we had less than five functioning steel rolling mills and no cold-rolled steel mill; but today there are more than 15 functioning steel rolling mills producing reinforced bars; about three functioning cold rolled steel mills producing cold rolled flat sheets; and about three producing or about to commence the production of wire coils. This is a visible evidence that our policies are working,” Aganga said.
According to him, steel is at the heart of any country’s economic development and is one of the most important materials widely used for both domestic and industrial purposes throughout the world, hence the priority given to the sector in the NIRP.
He said, “In addition to accelerating the industrial development of a nation, a vibrant steel sector contributes to the growth of the Gross Domestic Product and exploitation of Nigeria’s abundant natural resources.
“A vibrant steel sector also generates economic activities in downstream industries, creates job opportunities and acquisition of technical skills, and helps in the transfer of technology and provision of machine parts and tools. This particular project is being executed with 100 per cent locally-sourced raw materials.”
The minister noted that the establishment of the first phase of the SMC steel mill and the ground-breaking of the second phase would complement the company’s existing investments in the agri-business sub-sector, pointing out that the mill ranked among the largest private sector investments in the steel sector in Nigeria.
Aganga said, “I am assuring existing investors like SMC and prospective ones of government’s support in the pursuit of self-sufficiency in local steel production. The implementation of game changers in the sector is already opening up a lot of downstream sector activities, with the attendant massive job opportunities and economic empowerment for our engineers, technicians, artisans and fabricators alike.
“To date, a number of sectorial policies have been developed under the NIRP. The Sugarcane to Sugar under the National Sugar Master Plan has attracted over $3bn in investments.”

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigeria-now-has-21-functional-steel-mills-aganga/

Write the names of the 21 steel companies and their staff strength, stop talking drunk
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Rikidony:

Nigeria welcomes three T-72 M1 main battle tanks (MBT), to fight Boko Haram, IHS Jane's Defence Weekly reports. Additionally, the source informed of other types of armoured vehicles (BMPs) and anti-tank complexes being shipped to Nigeria via air transport.

The total price of the delivery was estimated at USD8m (N1,536,400,000). Excalibur Group company (Czech Republic), that specialises in refurbishing military equipment, was one of the contractors.

A total of 16 vehicles have been transported via Antonov An-225 (Mriya) aircraft from Ostrava-Mosnov airport to the end user's location since January 26, 2015.

It would be noted that the recent success of the Nigerian Army may be attributed to use of heavy tanks for military operations in ‎Michika‬ and ‪‎Madagali‬.

Boko Haram insurgents, who use ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft guns mounted on their vehicles, cannot penetrate the explosive reactive (ERA) armour of a T-72.
The terrorists have RPG-7 anti-tank hand-held grenade launchers that are able to damage the MBT. However, RPG's firing range is 500m, while the T-72 can demolish any target from the range of 3-5km.
Facts about T-72 MBT:
- over 25,000 built since 1973;
- exported in over 40 countries worldwide;
- price USD1...2m. May increase drastically depending on modification;
- first ever world championship for militaries operating T-72 took place in Russia in August 2014.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2097395_antonov2_jpeg_jpeg72f1a3f0c5d35a4fef3a986d79dff464

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2097396_antonov3_jpeg_jpeg799d4d40187651e0cd44e9966110d7cd

http://www.naij.com/379264-nigerian-army-use-t-72-tanks-against-boko-haram.html
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=30447493][/quote]

We know who is getting results in the war, CHAD!! without bullet proof vests, I dey laugh
Our gallant soldiers will abandon it for Boko very soon, I suggest we donate it to the Chadian government.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
jpphilips:

That is the difference between a leader and the led, you seem not to understand what is called priorities in policy making.
Jonathan too doesnt understand that hence the s!lly policy.

The reality of the Auto concession is that people like me cannot be decieved it was done in the interest of Job creation nor Infrastructure development.

The Govt. is not investing in the said plants so, the infrastructures remains innoson's personal properties, why should we direct a national policy to favor a few individuals?

If Jonathan thinks he is creating employment, we want to know how many workers Innosson has employed so far and their respective positions, the QAQC supervisor there is not a Nigerian, meanwhile as big as shell is, their QaQc Manager is a Nigerian, but ordinary innoson will bring a brown goat to assume the same position, imagine the insult.

Take your CV there and get the jobs first, before coming here to rant, Jonathan is using your head and you don't want to grow sense, mumu!

Clearing agents wont be out of business? do you really know what clearing agents do?

Where all Nigerians could easily import cars and when only 3 companies can import parts, how many clearing agents will the three companies need?
you missed out the bigger picture. Its not only about cars alone. Common get sync with the vision of a more productive Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Swiftboy:
you missed out the bigger picture. Its not only about cars alone. Common get sync with the vision of a more productive Nigeria.

vision? when a blind man is at the helm of affairs? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
jpphilips:

vision? when a blind man is at the helm of affairs? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Could that be why these two are PRETENDING to be blind so as to fool us into voting them in

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
If you think transformation agenda is blindness then you're the one thats in the dark grin
jpphilips:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by anonimi: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
anonimi:

Could that be why these two are PRETENDING to be blind so as to fool us into voting them in

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Funny enough, they have just 4yrs to bring the desired change, my PVC is sharpened to do the needful if they fail, fair enough?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
BraniacX:

And the republican government stopped the attacks on the WTC, pentagon and the near attack on the whitehouse right undecided

The Republicans ensured that never again should America loose 300, 000 American lives to terrorists.
Terry G won't understand that.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BraniacX(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
jpphilips:

The Republicans ensured that never again should America loose 300, 000 American lives to terrorists.
Terry G won't understand that.

300,000 American lives were lost to terrorists? shocked when and how, never knew that America ever suffered that high a casualty rate after wwII. Not even Korea and Vietnam combined but they lost that many to terrorists
Wow!! shocked
Always knew you were delusional, just never knew to what extent.
Besides, isn't smeagol supposed to be an evil Genius? undecided

Besides, what is it with republicans ensuring anything?
Besides running the American economy into massive deficit and flouting human right laws ala' extraordinary rendition, guantanamo, water boarding e.t.c what did they actually ensure?
Wasn't it the Democrats who scored the symbolic victory of killing bin laden?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.