Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (84475 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
maestroz:

waow! you mean jonathan did all these within 6 years and more than 13,000 have died under his watch? these are people who these developments are for. given another 4 yrs mathematically what is the probability that this figure may not escalate? if the dead can only ressurect for a minute, they would campaign for change!! you mean he has done this much and the economy is in shambles? abeg park well jor! change is it!!

abeg hope APC never cancel their planned town hall meeting because dem plan no dey pass 24 hrs before dem change am. i no blame the party jor! after all the slogan na CHANGE!!!

we don't mind whose ox is gored....change is it!!!.

Do you have stats of people who died under the watch of OBJ, Buhari, Babangida?

Whose watch are you benchmarking these stats with?

I know they are humans and all precious but nobody except God has 100% control over death

It would be good both parties are objective during their campaigns and talks; it would help us all

If supporters of both parties can be objective, it actually lends credence to their points rather than GMB is evil or GEJ has done nothing undecided Supporters should also learn how to keep quiet or point out when their candidate errs.

It is disgusting to read someone support something that is clearly wrong.

Peace to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by BraniacX(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Thunder blaster that leprous finger u used to type these.

U must be one of d bricklayers that worked at ihovbor.

Do u know d scope of work of NIPP? Are u aware NIPP handle these projects for federal government?

Are u aware ihovbor power plant was sold to private investors last year 3rd quater? Who built it and who collected the money from d sales?

U supervise what? Are u a marubeni contractor staff? They area the contractor that built that plant and I know all their staff and every damn thing about that plant cos I am an insider. Foolish goat.

All these bricklayer wan claim supervisor. May amadioha bend ur neck there! Anofia

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! grin

JJphilips being served grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Splashme: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Pls what part in abuja is that 10lanes expressway?.certainly not Kubwa expressway,cos I ply that road wella,and haven't noticed it

What's it, oga?
Is Kubwa road not also 10 lanes?

Anyway, this one is Giri - Airport - stadium expressway

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
I have addressed her point already. Most of the materials are imported into the country.including the technical man power. It should cost more to set up power plant in Nigeria than China. Beside year matters too. Because there is cost index increase every year for setting up any plant at all. Google cost index for power plant. I did plant design as my final year project aside research so take my word for it. Dont mind Obiageli who's been convinced that the power plants are mediocre projects.I must say things are not as easy as APC says. You need to research to know that for a President,Goodluck is not half-bad.lol

China's 5000 megawatt cost them 4,000,000 dollars per megawatt..

Nigeria's 800 Megawatts cost us 25,000,000 dollars per megawatt...

And you blame it on cost index? grin

Most materials were imported at Zero cost in duties.. You know that right? grin

I am an engineer myself and work on oil field projects and understand how we pay more for works but to the tune of over 300% inflation is criminal..

I know that Jonathan is horrible.. Even judging him by Obasanjo's standard and Obj comes across like a saint.

My take is not from newspapers or hear says but from things I have seen in the course of work.

I cannot honestly vote for Jonathan.. My dad says he can't vote for Buhari for religious reasons but will not vote for Jonathan and so he isn't voting in the presidential election.

I am afraid we are soon going to have need for a 2000 and 5000 naira bill as the naira keeps free falling against the dollar. Now 215 naira to 1 dollar.. oil prices 45 dollars per barrel from 120 plus..

Goodluck to you people..
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
To say that corruption is only this administration is a big lie. People have been stealing our cash since! Now that there's freedom of information,we know then its Goodluck's fault. One thing that is not right about Goodluck's stand on corruption is that he'll not jail at all because corruption is not about money alone as is the case of you mentioned regarding contracts. My brother,the idea of not entrusting cash in people's hand is applaudable. You should consider that the lagos-ibadan express way was reawarded...you dont know the scam in these construction contracts. Contractors do leave project after the administration is over. Thats why we should let these project complete before so these man can come back to taste the jail he did not put people. After his immunity is over,we'll punish the offender. But truth is 4 years is not forever in a nation's life. Again its wrong to price contracts like commodities.little wonder these contractors are coming to make billions as donation. Lets not get angry yet. In fact lets vote him back into office...the time to punish this man has not come.
MadCow1:

I don't see his achievements as anything worthy of mentioning.

I work in the oil and gas industry and have been fortunate to work directly with NNPC, DPR and NAPIMS and I have seen the issues caused by the Presidents inefficiency and corruption that comes from on high. What many Nigerians see as corruption is the 50 Naira bribe collected by the police at Checkpoints, what I see is when Contracts worth billions are given to incompetent aides of the President under the influence of NNPC and co.

If Jonathan had looked into the Brass LNG projects and the Samsung Heavy Duty yard in the South - South, that would easily have created over 25,000 jobs. But the corruption that has held those projects back have cost Nigeria Hundreds of Millions of Dollars without any progress made.

Most of the achievements of Jonathan are either projects that started before him and we're completed under his administration, poor quality over priced works or just too insignificant to be worthy of calling a federal project. Apart from the Second Niger Bridge, I can't see any project worth calling federal.

Most Nigerians are truly in the dark as to the corruption pit we currently find ourselves in. 20 Billion Dollars got missing under Diezani and she is still holding her office. 320 million plus were misappropriated under Stella and she gets fired without being charged to court. Alamiesigha that was Jonathan's former boss that cost the Federal Government millions of Naira to prosecute was granted a pardon by Jonathan and then he says he wants to fight corruption with technology. Lol.

Achievements are relative. How can China build 5000 megawatts with 5 Billion dollars and Nigeria build 800 megawatts with 20 billion be considered an achievement? How can Nigeria and Mexico take loans to build their trains.. Nigeria builds locomotives and Mexico builds speed trains..

Are we cursed as a people or just too lazy to care?

Forgive for not celebrating mediocrity.. I am well travelled and I have seen that we are too wealthy to be this useless.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by gbounty: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai,

Nawao.

This can be provoking

Wait first,
Please how many Nigeria do we have?

Sometimes when I read all this God forbidden lies from men and women of People Deceives People (PDP) and their paper government, I asked myself Am I in the same Country? or HOW MANY NIGERIA DO WE HAVE? Finally, I came to understand that am still in Nigeria.
A Nation where corruption has infiltrated the fabric of the land, Nigeria. It has become a way of life. Corruption exists, not simply at the human level, but at an institutional level as well. Our political climate and sociocultural narrative is fundamentally shaped by corruption. Corruption manifests itself in different ways, both on a micro and a macro level. Policemen collecting bribes is just one of these said manifestations of corruption in Nigeria. Bad roads, intermittent to nonexistent power supply, ill-maintained infrastructures, black markets with stolen resources such as oil, embezzlement of funds by public officials, electoral crimes such as ballot stuffing, politically sponsored ethnic violence, politically motivated erosion of the human rights and dignity of persons, are amongst these aforementioned manifestations of corruption
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by wazobiaN9(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
Who ever said GEJ is not working, is a son of d devil.

I have toured Nigeria and seen this man's works.

Obasanjo embezzled power sector funds, only GEJ has made meaningful effort at revamping the comatose power sector. And this is a capital intensive projects.

smelly mouth like yours... spewing rubbish.

did you also take your tour to chibok??!!! did you visit federal structures... e.g. federal hospitals that can only make referrals to Indian hospitals, or our humid and poor image giving major airports??!!! did you visit police stations or barracks that look worse that pig sty!! did you tour government agencies where stealing and bribery are abundant since it is not corruption??!!!

you have simply toured inside your small brain.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by igorekpengmail: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
So na only two ministers dey the government abi!
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Sundaden: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
You are the most senseless person in the face of the earth. How much did GEJ Govt withdraw from federal account and how much project was executed. Can you compare them?
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Arysexy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
wazobiaN9:

smelly mouth like yours... spewing rubbish.

did you also take your tour to chibok??!!! did you visit federal structures... e.g. federal hospitals that can only make referrals to India hospitals, or our humid and poor image giving major airports??!!! did you visit police stations or barracks that look worse that pig sty!! did you tour government agencies where stealing and bribery are abundant since it is not corruption??!!!

you have simply toured inside your small brain.

[/s]

1mbec1le!

Have u asked ur governor what He does with his security votes?

U want GEJ to right all the wrongs ur people did to this country for d past 40 years Just in 5 years?

Shut up that ur gutter u call mouth and think like a man.

Nunu filled brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

China's 5000 megawatt cost them 4,000,000 dollars per megawatt..

Nigeria's 800 Megawatts cost us 25,000,000 dollars per megawatt...

And you blame it on cost index? grin

Most materials were imported at Zero cost in duties.. You know that right? grin

I am an engineer myself and work on oil field projects and understand how we pay more for works but to the tune of over 300% inflation is criminal..

I know that Jonathan is horrible.. Even judging him by Obasanjo's standard and Obj comes across like a saint.

My take is not from newspapers or hear says but from things I have seen in the course of work.

I cannot honestly vote for Jonathan.. My dad says he can't vote for Buhari for religious reasons but will not vote for Jonathan and so he isn't voting in the presidential election.

I am afraid we are soon going to have need for a 2000 and 5000 naira bill as the naira keeps free falling against the dollar. Now 215 naira to 1 dollar.. oil prices 45 dollars per barrel from 120 plus..

Goodluck to you people..
Well Buhari has not convinced me he'll do any better so no way, am not giving my vote to him. I've compared the two's government policies...Goodluck's stand supreme. So you dont know that no one is a saint? Corruption is part of the system such that we as society should fight it tooth and nail. Otherwise,the one that promises us he would,will not at the end of the day. Do you remember OBJ's promises did you not? My brother even GEJ's more sincere than GMB's holier than thou's attitude. What we need is a corruption free society,then from which will proceed a corruption free Government. Our ideas is government or leader should be incorruptible so that we will not. Thats wrong,recall Buhari ended up being indicted for corruption even with his anti-corruption crusade. Fighting corruption should be institutionalized not personalized. Lets deal with corruption from the root out.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some people are just one way trafic leave them they cant think deeper!lol
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

1mbec1le!

Have u asked ur governor what He does with his security votes?

U want GEJ to right all the wrongs ur people did to this country for d past 40 years Just in 5 years?

Shut up that ur gutter u call mouth and think like a man.

Nunu filled brain.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thats why we should applaud Jonathan for his FOI...the technology thing might just work but jailing people should also be part of it. Some of Goodluck's policies are commendable forget the corruption. Please lets listen to him a little bit. Maybe there will be a way to curb corruption with technology. Let Buhari also come on debate to tell us how his own jailing style will curb corruption because I think its a key point to talk about. lol
gbounty:
Chai,

Nawao.

This can be provoking

Wait first,
Please how many Nigeria do we have?

Sometimes when I read all this God forbidden lies from men and women of People Deceives People (PDP) and their paper government, I asked myself Am I in the same Country? or HOW MANY NIGERIA DO WE HAVE? Finally, I came to understand that am still in Nigeria.
A Nation where corruption has infiltrated the fabric of the land, Nigeria. It has become a way of life. Corruption exists, not simply at the human level, but at an institutional level as well. Our political climate and sociocultural narrative is fundamentally shaped by corruption. Corruption manifests itself in different ways, both on a micro and a macro level. Policemen collecting bribes is just one of these said manifestations of corruption in Nigeria. Bad roads, intermittent to nonexistent power supply, ill-maintained infrastructures, black markets with stolen resources such as oil, embezzlement of funds by public officials, electoral crimes such as ballot stuffing, politically sponsored ethnic violence, politically motivated erosion of the human rights and dignity of persons, are amongst these aforementioned manifestations of corruption

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Image123(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexyl:

Hahaha na so you you jealous uncle jona achievements ni... If your Ogun State were to build 12 Universities, 7 Polytechnics, railways across Nigeria, reimburse millions if farmers across Nigeria to improve on farm production, construct 10 lanes of express way from Lagos-Ogun-Ibadan, not to talk of other places, your State Government were to pay the minimum salaries in it's full amounts, and many more I can't be mentioning, probably your State could have been a far better place for all Nigerians to live.
God forbid that i should be jealous of at best a mediocre performance. It's not about My Ogun State, it is about my Nigeria. i have a Nigerian passport, Nigeria is not the exclusive property of PDP association. i mentioned Governors Akpabio and Ameachi as well, you didn't see that i guess. With all the might and money of the FG, if all they can show us are roads, GEJ inside car and promises on newspaper and CNN which are more a estimate due to our population than our policies, then that is a failure. Again, Amosun has better pictures than that despite not producing oil, not to mention Akpabio and Ameachi.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
He too cost or he nor cost so far its on ground and completed I dont care. Smh people are wicked sha. They are these desperate for power there's God oh.
anonimi:
Splashme, Arysexy et al una do well oh for the photos wey una don paste so far.
Una wey never post una own, make una nor too tey before una put una own for here too.

The TRUE progressives who are passionate about seeing the CONTINUITY of this revival that we have not had for so many decades shall surely carry the day in our great nation.

Vote wisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMANY01:

Most people do not realize that we have currently a total installed electricity generation capacity of 10,000 MW of which only about 4000 MW is online.
If the current challenges posed by gas supply,transmission lines are resolved, (and I know that work is going on at a furious pace) daily generation would reach about 11,000MW about three times current generation.
My worst Nightmare is that if Buhari wins,(God forbid ) most of the current work around building gas pipelines supplying the power stations and the transmission lines taking power from the stations are scheduled to be completed and commissioned within a year and half to two years at the current pace of work.They would be claiming credit for work already concluding before they were even elected/sworn in.

Exactly the same thing GEJ is doing, taking credit for NIPP phase one projects, I have already blasted someone up there for that reason.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
You are a damn pessimist! Oliver twist. These are not mediocre projects...its been a while any government has done things for us. Wake up from propaganda. I believe this is the begining! Lets ask him to do better with our votes...we cant trust the new guys simply the tell us to. If we're crying we should see.
Image123:

God forbid that i should be jealous of at best a mediocre performance. It's not about My Ogun State, it is about my Nigeria. i have a Nigerian passport, Nigeria is not the exclusive property of PDP association. i mentioned Governors Akpabio and Ameachi as well, you didn't see that i guess. With all the might and money of the FG, if all they can show us are roads, GEJ inside car and promises on newspaper and CNN which are more a estimate due to our population than our policies, then that is a failure. Again, Amosun has better pictures than that despite not producing oil, not to mention Akpabio and Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is GEJ or Never

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
What exactly are you saying? Explain yourself.
jpphilips:

Exactly the same thing GEJ is doing, taking credit for NIPP phase one projects, I have already blasted someone up there for that reason.

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
great664:
What happen to WTC in US soil? Did they blame it on the President? Anuofia

The first significant attack on American interest was their Embassy bombing that took over 250 lives, the weak democrats bombed a few taliban strong holds and ran away, dissatisfied Americans spoke with their votes and enthroned the Republicans.
Republican means war!!
The 2001 Election was a clear indication that the American people did not forgive Bill Clinton for the 1997 attacks.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zitoangels:

Bros, are you saying Goodluck built trans amadi gas plant??

Don't mind the cricket who refused education for militancy
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by delman88(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Splashme:
Benin - Ore (Before and Now) and Oshodi - Apapa Expressway

PLEASE OOOO....WHICH OF THE OSHODI/APAPA EXPRESS WAY IS IT THE ONE I JUST PASSED THROUGH OR ANOTHER IN PLANET XX
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
You are a damn pessimist! Oliver twist. These are not mediocre projects...its been a while any government has done things for us. Wake up from propaganda. I believe this is the begining! Lets ask him to do better with our votes...we cant trust the new guys simply the tell us to. If we're crying we should see.

i'm not being pessimistic but being realistic. Input and investment have to correlate with output and gains. If i'm getting 1000 from a billion naira investment, it is simply not good enough. That is not pessimism. Six years is not the BEGINNING, GEJ himself said it. He told us that he cannot do anything after four years, he was not under duress when he said that. He was humbly saying the truth. And we need to be straight here, who are the new guys again? APC? New guys? It's convenient for people to refer to them as the same as PDP when they feel like it, now they are the NEW GUYS. Buhari is not a new guy, i know him very well. In the options available, i think he has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by aishamohammed20: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Construction works also commenced on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Reconstruction and Expansion.

GEJ is the man we want... till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexyl:

sincerely speaking electricity distribution and availability is improving far better that what we used to have before. Like in my place I used to rely on power bank to charge my phones almost everyday, but the situation has changed now. For the past two months I don't remember to charge the power bank because electricity is now available for at least 4 -7 hours per day. This is an improvement on its previous availability of 0 - less than 2 hours per day. I think that is an improvement, and with time it can increase and become more stable.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Image123:

trying to compare Jonathan performance in office with performances of those State Governors. Unlike the State governments, the Federal Government under President Jonathan doesn't give much publicity to it's achievements. If the Federal Government were to package all its program/projects and publicise them as the States do, probably many would have been convinced that FG under Jonathan has performed.

3 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by millionaireman: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
People against President Jonathan are people:

1, working for their personal political ambitions - not for the general good of Nigeria;

2, working for their cash - not for good of Nigeria;

3, hating some people that work for Jonathan;

4, hating Jonathan for who he is;

5, infested by disease of ethnic/religious bigotry;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYJSt7KqGY][/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Arysexy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
jpphilips:

[/s]

Supervising bricklayer, who funds NIPP and what is their scope of work?

U are an 1diot to dabble into a field u know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Image123(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rexyl:

trying to compare Jonathan performance in office with performances of those State Governors. Unlike the State governments, the Federal Government under President Jonathan doesn't give much publicity to it's achievements. If the Federal Government were to package all its program/projects and publicise them as the States do, probably many would have been convinced that FG under Jonathan has performed.

That's laughable, the FG spends more money on PR than any state government.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
And councel these projects because they're too expensive? You're as ignorant as your presidential candidate. I cant believe this. Mediocrity and we're just coming up. Niger get real.
Image123:

i'm not being pessimistic but being realistic. Input and investment have to correlate with output and gains. If i'm getting 1000 from a billion naira investment, it is simply not good enough. That is not pessimism. Six years is not the BEGINNING, GEJ himself said it. He told us that he cannot do anything after four years, he was not under duress when he said that. He was humbly saying the truth. And we need to be straight here, who are the new guys again? APC? New guys? It's convenient for people to refer to them as the same as PDP when they feel like it, now they are the NEW GUYS. Buhari is not a new guy, i know him very well. In the options available, i think he has my vote.
Re: Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
MadCow1:

I don't see his achievements as anything worthy of mentioning.

I work in the oil and gas industry and have been fortunate to work directly with NNPC, DPR and NAPIMS and I have seen the issues caused by the Presidents inefficiency and corruption that comes from on high. What many Nigerians see as corruption is the 50 Naira bribe collected by the police at Checkpoints, what I see is when Contracts worth billions are given to incompetent aides of the President under the influence of NNPC and co.

If Jonathan had looked into the Brass LNG projects and the Samsung Heavy Duty yard in the South - South, that would easily have created over 25,000 jobs. But the corruption that has held those projects back have cost Nigeria Hundreds of Millions of Dollars without any progress made.

Most of the achievements of Jonathan are either projects that started before him and we're completed under his administration, poor quality over priced works or just too insignificant to be worthy of calling a federal project. Apart from the Second Niger Bridge, I can't see any project worth calling federal.

Most Nigerians are truly in the dark as to the corruption pit we currently find ourselves in. 20 Billion Dollars got missing under Diezani and she is still holding her office. 320 million plus were misappropriated under Stella and she gets fired without being charged to court. Alamiesigha that was Jonathan's former boss that cost the Federal Government millions of Naira to prosecute was granted a pardon by Jonathan and then he says he wants to fight corruption with technology. Lol.

Achievements are relative. How can China build 5000 megawatts with 5 Billion dollars and Nigeria build 800 megawatts with 20 billion be considered an achievement? How can Nigeria and Mexico take loans to build their trains.. Nigeria builds locomotives and Mexico builds speed trains..

Are we cursed as a people or just too lazy to care?

Forgive for not celebrating mediocrity.. I am well travelled and I have seen that we are too wealthy to be this useless.

Nigerians are just plain dumb! most of them don't even know how govt policies affect them, I will open a thread about that on Friday on time off so that people will understand that Jonathan is a poison that needs to be purged, trust me, only students who eat "mama thank ma" wants Jonathan and probably political jobbers, if you are in the oil and power industry, the name Jonathan will sound like Judas to your ears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.