Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5635 Views)

Do You Agree With This??(pix) / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by CircleOfWilis: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara will only allow this if the guy na oyibo..
Re: . by Louisly(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Too risky No way, am new here my ping 23BB8781 gals only
Re: . by goldenone(f): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yes I will since it'll just be a background
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
TrishaP:
As for me i no like that kind rough play.
dats not real.dem photoshop dat pix grin.wich girl get mind make her guy put her in such a situation grin
Re: . by mirexxx(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:

babe, so u dnt love
if i die now u go start follow anoda girl. can't risk it
Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
if i die now u go start follow anoda girl. can't risk it
Ahn ahn.... U cnt die na, even if u do, i will go and castrate myself

#only in my dreams
Re: . by mirexxx(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:

Ahn ahn.... U cnt die na, even if u do, i will go and castrate myself

#only in my dreams
oh....so u won't castrate urself 4 real ba i don't luv u again cheesy cry
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
TrishaP:
As for me i no like that kind rough play.
mtchwwwwwww undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
mirexxx:
oh....so u won't castrate urself 4 real ba i don't luv u again cheesy cry

u better don start again ooo.... If i start fainting again nw, u will start begging me
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
mtchwwwwwww undecided
You should have held your peace.
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Enegod:
she has seriously lost it undecided
I'm sane dude
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Would rather agrees she points a pistol on my skull
Re: . by SuccessfulO(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lolz cheesy
Amastermovic:

Lolz no way abii.. But to go shopping there's way... Chaii......
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
TrishaP:

You should have held your peace.
who gives a hoot abt u? Just go and die pls undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm sure this was photoshoped
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
who gives a hoot abt u? Just go and die pls undecided
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
i said go n die or do u want amadioha 2 visit u tonight,fool.

Brother, calm down please, no one is dying. You can do better my guy.

Abeg redirect that Amadioha to destroy everything that is wrong with the world, more especially Nigeria. We want a better world and country for our unborn kids
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Brother, calm down please, no one is dying. You can do better my guy.

Abeg redirect that Amadioha to destroy everything that is wrong with the world, more especially Nigeria. We want a better world and country for our unborn kids
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
TrishaP:

I think silence could have been the best remedy for such person. smiley
Re: . by Engrpj(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2015
According to the law of gravity and the concept of equilibrium dis pix is impossible..! because their center of gravity have exceed the line of stable equilibrium ....
in summary.....photo shopped pix gringringrin
Re: . by Swizdoe(m): 4:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Hazardd:
this is love dear grin
No this is rough play.........
You only live once
Re: . by chachanga: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Now, how are these guys any different from this chinese couple that fell to their deaths supposedly "in the throes of passion", ehn?

"[b]Chinese Couple Having Sex By Window Fall to Their Deaths
Angie Zhao on Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Weather’s so Hot that It Kills! Wuhan Lovers Making Love By Window Fall Off Building & Die
Recently, a netizen revealed that because the weather is so hot in Wuhan, it led to a couple broadcasting a “romance action film” [having sex] by the window to keep cool. Unfortunately, these two didn’t seem to notice the window was of poor quality in their moment of pleasure. Just as they were in the throes of passion, the window suddenly broke and the two of them falling out the building and died, leading to an irreversible tragedy. However, the source and authenticity of this incident has yet to be verified.

According to the netizen, it seems the couple didn’t notice the windows were in poor condition in their moment of pleasure. Just as the female climaxed and involuntarily arched her back, the windows broke, and she lost balance. With the two of them holding each other tight, they fell out of the building.

A netizen sighed that all sorts of bizarre things happen when the weather is hot[/b]
."

Source: http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/chinese-couple-having-sex-by-window-fall-to-their-deaths.html).

N.B
Personally, i nor dey send all these "cliff-hanger" type shows-of-love. See the rock sef? As if it would break any second?!

The very idea of you loving your spouse should prevent you from suggesting dopeheaded, life-terminating ideas that leave people spattered all over the cliffside shocked.

My tuppence: Na so people wey don tire for garri and okra dey book early-bird go heaven ahead of their time...mtchewww!

@Hazzard,
Dnt let anybody luv ur junior sis wth this kinda boko haram love o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by rabbuy(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2015
That is guts... Ladies and gentlemen the guys balls just got located and its very huge.. And the ladies ovaries are that of titanium alloy..man just look @ that... One thing I know is, an average nigerian girl won't wanna think of trying it cus we re anything but optimists

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Man Is The Very Rigid Type when it comes to sex / My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls / OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.