Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) (5698 Views)

where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini. / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by younqjohn01(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2017

Misskira is a frontally endowed curvy lady from the United States of America who has been caught

doing the unthinkable to lighten up her Instagram page.

Despite having a baby boy, she has refused to ‘repent’ as she continues to break the

internet with adult contents.

In a recent show, she wore a see-through cloth where she posed without her underwear in a scantily-

clad manner. Her massive pumpkins appear to be her selling point and she has mercilessly paraded them

on her social media page amid mixed reactions from her 30,000 fans and critics.
See more photos:

see more photos here........................http://mloaded.com.ng/2017/05/ladies-upload-photos-like-name-modelling-ertic-photos/
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by professorfal: 10:42am On May 31, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
Na wa oooooo......so disgusting as a mother. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by x6blade(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2017
For stupid guys to admire and give them useless attention, mature and classy guys don't give such women any single piece of attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by luminouz(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
Her life....her business!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2017
endtime mom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by reptile1: 11:29am On May 31, 2017
Bleeping bish grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 31, 2017
But how do people break the internet? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2017
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 31, 2017
As if you don't like her way of " modelling " grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
Tynasparks:
This one weak me.
grin this one strengthen me grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin this one strengthen me grin
wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by petergriffin: 4:59pm On May 31, 2017
Ugly b!tches . this is exactly why i dont watch black Indecency.
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by konkobility: 4:59pm On May 31, 2017
x6blade:
For stupid guys to admire and give them useless attention, mature and classy guys don't give such women any single piece of attention

Oya lie anoda lie..wether gud or bad.attention is attention..d fact u commented self..na attention..evrybody who clickd in2 dis post 2 see d pix r no diff
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Ogilogi74: 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
To attract guys who may like to see the things purely
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by x6blade(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
konkobility:

Oya lie anoda lie..wether gud or bad.attention is attention..d fact u commented self..na attention..evrybody who clickd in2 dis post 2 see d pix r no diff
ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by Only1mi(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2017
Op asked why people upload these in the name of modelling, simple answer is because there are different types of modelling. Feet, hands, booby (to name a few)
Re: Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) by moorevic(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na this kind model dey quick vex me.
C me c toto

(1) (Reply)

Real Babes Busy Showing Off There Butts N Boobs At Night Club...18+ ✓✓WATCH VIDS / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail / The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.