Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V (984 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by oguash: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
IF I GET CONVINCING ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS THEN PDP WILL HAVE MY VOTE
5 questions for PDP and GEJ
– Can you tell Nigerians how you plan to tackle the worsening insecurity in the land, the collapsing national currency, with the US dollar now exchanging for N215, massive unemployment, especially among the young, decayed infrastructure and the unprecedented corruption on President Jonathan’s watch?
– Can you tell Nigerians what happened to the $20bn missing oil funds, and come clean on concerns that the money could have vanished into the ruling party’s slush funds for the election campaign; and tell Nigerians how you plan to move from the near zero governance of the past six years of the Jonathan administration to good and purposeful governance.
– Mr President, where are the Chibok girls who were abducted nine months ago, and whom you promised to reunite with their families? What happened to the stage-managed truce with Boko Haram and why has no one been punished for deceiving Nigerians?
– Can you tell Nigerians why soldiers are being sent to battle Boko Haram without the necessary equipment, even though trillions of Naira have been budgeted for the security and defence sector.
– Can the president tell Nigerians why he castrated the anti-corruption agencies, rendering them comatose and unable to tackle the runaway corruption in the country
- Who killed Owoye Azazi, and why was he sacked as NSA?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Very good questions!
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by temitemi1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by jdilight(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
The national assembly of which APC are part of investigated the supposed 20bn naira missing money and found it was a lie. But the gullible masses who must ease their frustration on someone has found a life line in the above lie.

Boko harram is a terrorist group and not a country. If you can tell for sure where boko harram is or the girls are. They will be rescued in no time.

The last message from boko harram said, the military equipment/weaponry the seized from the military is enough to conquer the nation. So who is deceiving who.

If you have been following anti corruption campaign in the nation you will know all the agencies are still working eefficiently but with different approach. Our democracy is in its next stage of fineness. We have left brute behind.

This is not to convince you, but to shine the light for many still trapped in the lies of the past.

Here is the morning of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
jdilight:
The national assembly of which APC are part of investigated the supposed 20bn naira missing money and found it was a lie. But the gullible masses who must ease their frustration on someone has found a life line in the above lie.

Boko harram is a terrorist group and not a country. If you can tell for sure where boko harram is or the girls are. They will be rescued in no time.

The last message from boko harram said, the military equipment/weaponry the seized from the military is enough to conquer the nation. So who is deceiving who.

If you have been following anti corruption campaign in the nation you will know all the agencies are still working eefficiently but with different approach. Our democracy is in its next stage of fineness. We have left brute behind.

This is not to convince you, but to shine the light for many still trapped in the lies of the past.

Here is the morning of Nigeria.

Are you serious? Honestly, are you serious?
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by magmack: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
no vex, we no need ur vote. our votes are
sufficient for us
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Who killed Owoye Azazi
Abi na death from God.
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by jdilight(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Are you serious? Honestly, are you serious?

Am always serious
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
jdilight:

Am always serious

Too bad undecided
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by jdilight(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Too bad undecided

You qualified the badness with only 2? I just can't help smiling here.
Re: If I Get Convincing Answers To These Questions Then Pdp Will Have My V by iluvnaija: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bros also add
- can you tell us who is running JP MORGAN Account where sales of crude oil is paid into?

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahaha Buharishowyourcertificate.mp3 Now Playing In Public Places / Boko Haram:at Last Air Strikes Rains On Sambisa Forest / Nigeria Needs $3.2trillion To Catch Up With South Africa In Electricity -Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.