Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished (3458 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by jars9: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just think , pls tune to AIT and see for yourself not some online APC propaganda bullshit

6 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by janeso(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
The best rally so far. Really enjoyed duncan mighty and felix ndukwe. Gej carry go

9 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ahaika23: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
You no go gree you no go gree stay for your house eehhh

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
jars9:
Just think , pls tune to AIT and see for yourself not some online APC propaganda bullshit
who controls A.I.T?

4 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Ogbuefienubiaka: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please send photos or...........................
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by NPComplete: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
who controls A.I.T?

Stupid question.
What does who controls AIT have to do with the number of supporters the president has in Rivers state despite APC propaganda. Or are u trying to imply that AIT made that crowd go to the stadium?
Sometimes it is better to shut up.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by otokx(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
It shall come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by mekadinho(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
janeso:
The best rally so far. Really enjoyed duncan mighty and felix ndukwe. Gej carry go
FELIX NDUKWE? I ONCE HEARD HE IS DEAD. ANYWAY, GEJ TILL A WOMAN BECOMES AN IMAN AT CENTRAL MOSQUE ABUJA.

7 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by greatestman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
mekadinho:

FELIX NDUKWE? I ONCE HEARD HE IS DEAD. ANYWAY, GEJ TILL A WOMAN BECOMES AN IMAN AT CENTRAL MOSQUE ABUJA.
Don't redicule others religious
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by nwafuluozoh: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC na failure.

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Which support?if you stay in PH then you ought to know that they are just there for the Rally money,5k while some coordinators paid 2k........

4 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by jars9: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
If they can take money to come for rally it means they can also take money for their votes.

xule20:
Which support?if you stay in PH then you ought to know that they are just there for the Rally money,5k while some coordinators paid 2k........

3 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Amechi is finished. What becomes of him after May?

He is busy chasing rat while his house is on fire.

5 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by seueh: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Finger cross
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
NPComplete:

Stupid question.
What does who controls AIT have to do with the number of supporters the president has in Rivers state despite APC propaganda. Or are u trying to imply that AIT made that crowd go to the stadium?
u tell ur useless and illiterate parent who failed woefully to train a bastard like u to shut up!! I know ur kind,your whole generation have been bought with peanut money so i dont blame u..now back to the question...pdp controls A.I.t,and what do u expect? That they should let their paymasters down?hell no...the propaganda they ochestrated yesterday,u foul spirit has nothing to say to that...i didnt wtach d'clip anyway but i dont expect ait to be in favour of apc thus beg my question,who controls ait?

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by thaoriginator: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
u tell ur useless and illiterate parent who failed woefully to train a bastard like u to shut up!! I know ur kind,your whole generation have been bought with peanut money so i dont blame u..now back to the question...pdp controls A.I.t,and what do u expect? That they should let their paymasters down?hell no...the propaganda they ochestrated yesterday,u foul spirit has nothing to say to that...i didnt wtach d'clip anyway but i dont expect ait to be in favour of apc thus beg my question,who controls ait?
Bro u dey mind the mofos? Just leave them Buhari will score 50% votes in Rivers no questions.
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
xule20:

So the ones that came for APC rally were not given money? Oh please spare me this sermon.

We all know its the vote that counts not the crowd, but have you ever heard of crowd mentality?

5 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ellechrystal(f): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
jars9:
Those ppl no like amaechi...He talks too much..lol. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Bobandgreat: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
southniyikaye:

Boy, you lack common sense with this persistent question on this topic.

2 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ManUtdholic: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
U sure say ur brain never drained finish cuz itz draining
I see d shit u initially wrote ur brain needs retighten

AIT is an self catering station

When APC pay them they show Gusau rally I watched it

If ur party can't pay them better shut d Bleep up

6 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by mytime24(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
No comment, jos 2read others
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by NPComplete: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:

Eya. I didn't know it will pain u like this. Oya sorry. Stop crying na. Take this handkerchief and blow your nose with it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
xule20:
of course. Most people don't know it is the same people who go to APC rallies that also go to PDP rallies.

Massive crowd massive crowd. All na wash

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by jars9: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
PLS WHO CAN DISPUTE THE LAGOS APAPA EXPRESS AND BENIN LAGOS ORE EXPRESS

5 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

U sure say ur brain never drained finish cuz itz draining
I see d shit u initially wrote ur brain needs retighten

AIT is an self catering station

When APC pay them they show Gusau rally I watched it

If ur party can't pay them better shut d Bleep up
and who is this ass licker degenerated bastard again?word fly fence!!anyway i gat nothing to say to u than u should go back for home training,u lack it....the way u even answered my question shows how an illiterate u r....u deviate from what i asked and u just rant away ur life here mshh
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ManUtdholic: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
and who is this ass licker degenerated bastard again?word fly fence!!anyway i gat nothing to say to u than u should go back for home training,u lack it....the way u even answered my question shows how an illiterate u r....u deviate from what i asked and u just rant away ur life here mshh
A typical response from someone who lack home training and some1 that his parents are nothing but toothpick which he use to pick teeth in his sight

By u and never do well family will realise it
It will be GEJ till 2019 If you cant stand it Relocate to Mogadishu where carnivore like are best welcome

8 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by OgologoDimkpa: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
NPComplete:

Stupid question.
Don't mind the Janjaweedian!

GEJmyVAL till 2019!!

4 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by alaoeri: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
90% of those at the rally are in PDP regalia evident of paid crowd, what is the different BTW this crowd & the one pull by Buhari in the same venue?
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just tuned in and to my amazement the stadium is largly empty.
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by jurufai007: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Don't mind the Janjaweedian!

GEJmyVAL till 2019!!
[quote author=jars9 post=30214528]
If they can take money to come for rally it means they can also take money for their votes.

GEJ till 2019!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Hitter(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nobody stands any chance against GEJ in any Eastern state.. #APC sef know kiss

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by bobo65(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Must u call hs parent into this?
Are u a baby?
U apc supporters are so rough and uncivilized
U asked a very out of place question
U guys re no differnt from ur voilent leader
southniyikaye:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari On Boko Haram: The Fact Is Here; Ignore Their Lies. / Dr Thomas Manton Iv's Prophecy For Nigeria, For Presidential Election 2015 / Live Update 2!! President Jonathan Winning 22 states by 25%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.