Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished (3502 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Abagworo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
NPComplete:

Stupid question.
What does who controls AIT have to do with the number of supporters the president has in Rivers state despite APC propaganda. Or are u trying to imply that AIT made that crowd go to the stadium?
Sometimes it is better to shut up.

Is the crowd more than that of APC? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by GBTYO: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
Bro u dey mind the mofos? Just leave them Buhari will score 50% votes in Rivers no questions.

Loool
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well A yoruba adage says if you think your farm is the biggest, go out to see for yourself as you will see bigger farm.

Will PHC vote make GEJ win d election?

Check d recent statistics of APC campaign in South west, South East and d entire North.

PDP is ABSOLUTELY finish.
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
ManUtdholic:

A typical response from someone who lack home training and some1 that his parents are nothing but toothpick which he use to pick teeth in his sight

By u and never do well family will realise it
It will be GEJ till 2019 If you cant stand it Relocate to Mogadishu where carnivore like are best welcome
by and never do well? U keep writing rubbish that I can't comprEhend...did u check ma dp? I made it already...I can buy u and ur generation 10times over just for them to use their miserable life to serve my dogs!! Bastard son of a thousand father,illiterate who has no proper home training.doomed generation,wasted sperm,nonentity of no grade,idiot of no caliber,bastard son of a useless and derailed parent...all of ur generation suppose dey yabaleft,who open door for una?illiterate mutherfucker...I don't have ur time yet! Wait till I wake up....
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ManUtdholic: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
by and never do well? U keep writing rubbish that I can't comprEhend...did u check ma dp? I made it already...I can buy u and ur generation 10times over just for them to use their miserable life to serve my dogs!! Bastard son of a thousand father,illiterate who has no proper home training.doomed generation,wasted sperm,nonentity of no grade,idiot of no caliber,bastard son of a useless and derailed parent...all of ur generation suppose dey yabaleft,who open door for una?illiterate mutherfucker...I don't have ur time yet! Wait till I wake up....
If u are truly d guy in the pic
Den I futher agree to the fact that age doesn't equals to wisdom

U took a pic with a car when those that do feed u call you over to come for ur regular stipend

Let me tell you I may still be an undergraduate student but what I already have on ground is can adequately feed both the death, the alive and yet to be born of ur generation

And last tym I check Forbes I only saw dangote and otedola what happens to ur name
Born by total mistake
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by ibietela2(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2015
xule20:
Which support?if you stay in PH then you ought to know that they are just there for the Rally money,5k while some coordinators paid 2k........

[size30pt]LIES[/size]
Re: With This Kind Of Support For Gej In Portharcout Apc Is Finished by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Lol,sorry my boy,u won't understand cos its very hard for the poor in soul and physical to understand the ways of the rich!! Undergraduate? Wait till when u become a graduate ok...and u can meet me anyday to enlighten u...and don't forget boy,u can never be served if u didn't serve..u still have along way to go before u become someone for now,I stop replying a nonentity...and if u reply me again,thunder go fire ur whole generation ur illiterate and untrained parent inclusive asshole,omo ale jatijati
ManUtdholic:

If u are truly d guy in the pic
Den I futher agree to the fact that age doesn't equals to wisdom

U took a pic with a car when those that do feed u call you over to come for ur regular stipend

Let me tell you I may still be an undergraduate student but what I already have on ground is can adequately feed both the death, the alive and yet to be born of ur generation

And last tym I check Forbes I only saw dangote and otedola what happens to ur name
Born by total mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Candidate Blasts Tinubu, Buhari And Others / We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Presidential Arms Audit Panel Clears Jonathan, Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.