Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. (585 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. by hopilo: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
In 2010 they both said;

El Rufai said: "Buhari is perpetually unelectable, his insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. Buhari and his cohorts may wish to reflect that it will take more than attacks on personalities to become electable. I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders".

Fani-Kayode said: “I watched the dinner the PDP held and I was appalled by the fact that they gave themselves a pass mark. They were clapping and saying President Jonathan should continue".

In 2015 they now say;

El Rufai said: "Buhari is credible, honest and right man to lead Nigeria in 2015".

Fani-Kayode said:"Never before have I seen a Nigerian President with good intension to transform the country. He is doing well he should continue".

What do you think is the causual factor for the change of mind and stance by these two men? is it typical of Nigerian politicians, meaning Fashola, Tinubu can be GEJ men tomorrow and Akpabio, Peter Obi can be GMB men tomorrow and we the commoners keep killing ourselves for them. Say no to being use by any politician for election violence.
Re: These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Peoples with questionable characters that's what they are. BTW,

GEJ till boo hary believes he's a sai thieficateless fellow..

1 Like

Re: These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. by sherrylo: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
FFK is the only running public tap in Nigeria
Re: These Two Men, El Rufai And Femi Fani Kayode. Hear Them. by Bobandgreat: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
sherrylo:
FFK is the only running public tap in Nigeria

What about the midget?

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Stop 2015 General Election Thickens – APC Claims / Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space / Gmb Bank Vs Gej Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.