Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge (344 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / NLC Praises Buhari For Bailing Out States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge by EbubeOnoh(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Earlier this morning, my frend was arrested by the police 9th miles division in Enugu State. As i approach the station, i entered inside and they asked me how they will help me. I told them that i want to bail my frend that was earlier arrested today. They said okay and said we should bring NORMAL NORMAL( five thousand naira). I wanted to beat the price to 4k but they refuse. Say i'm not serious in bailing him. My question is why do they always put the price for 5k
Re: Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge by dkronicle(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
because d word 'police' originated frm greece 'polix' which is 5 letter words =#5000
Re: Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Because we have an irresponsible government at the helm of affairs led by Mr Goodluck Jonathan. Who is the Chief condoner of executive and civil recklessness and indiscipline. He'd rather fire a patriot that exposed fraud, reward men that unconstitutionally do his bidding and harrass innocent citizen using the instrument of the state. The lawlessness and corruption of the force and the entire civil service isn't his concern. He is following the footstep of his PDP predecessors that promotes and reward graft, though his predecessors fought it hypocritically. Under GEJ, corruption has been endorsed, what is left is to amend the constitution to legalise corruption. We need Change!!!! Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Rebranded In A Snap (our Valentine’s Special Promo) / Six Killed In Potiskum Suicide Bomb Attack / Fashola, Soludo,ribadu, And Their Likes, Would Have Debated With GEJ, Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.