Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] (29002 Views)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by sammyj: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
And what have you also achieve in life ?
Juliaann:
Useless? yet he govern a whole state you that is responsible what have you achieved so far?

fighting on NL I guesssmiley
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Elebiju: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Iyilax1:
;(....And she gave birth to a useless and irresponsible son.
May God have mercy on Fayose And bless his mother.;>
Wow! Do u know the meaning of the word "useless and irresponsible" you tag on gov osokomole? Infact u are very stupid. Gej till 2019
there goes another one, Doctors pls call off this strike now.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by PastorOla1: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
God Bless U Ma, Ayo needs more of ur prayers Ma. Pls pray 4 him. Tnx.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Iamvictor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=bcomputer101 post=30217952][b]Dear Mrs Ifayose,
Mere looking at you, you look like a christian(very decent).

But just wanna ask you some few questions.

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Does being beautiful make us good people? We also know how beautiful alison madueke is,and we also know how she has been the oil minister and how crooked she is, let me not forget stella odua ,patricia etteh and uche ekwunife them, bottom line is, looking good and beautiful or handsome doesn't make u a good person, I am not saying that she aint a good woman, but..........
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
She is looking gorgeous even at her age! I call this beauty of EKITI-Kete.....I rep my state osun/Ekiti
If you're truly from Ekiti and you believe we re the most beautiful people in south west Kindly LIKE this Comment.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:
The proud mother of a tout.
See this ASHAWO o ,you no go digging today? tongue
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
See this ASHAWO o ,you no go digging today? tongue

Nah, I have got to study. Maybe tomorrow

Make you no forget, money for hand back for ground. Same rate.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Berem, r u sure u r ok? cheesy cheesy..
R u not d same person who attacks ppl on stella dimoko korkus blog Forming u r in Malaysia, Cos this is exactly ur online attitude.
Please take it easy.
We noticed u on SDK cos of ur comments. Now on NL.
Haba
She is not ok at all.

She's one APC sick olosho .

Poor berem ,fucck e no fucck money e no see na so she go still dey for the losing party. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nah, I have got to study. Maybe tomorrow

Make you no forget, money for hand back for ground. Same rate.
Same gini - Who dey pay you? undecided

I beg go do your community service joor.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Same gini - Who dey pay you? undecided

I beg go do your community service joor.

You wan deny me for Nairaland tongue

Make you no forget I no dey joke with my money. Else I go hold for your trouser, shout make the whole world know.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Ologunjude(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your son is so stupid mama. Am sorry to say.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Ologunjude(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your son is so stupid mama. Am sorry to say. No fool. You did your best she
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Ologunjude(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your son is so stupid mama. Am sorry to say. Na big fool. You did your best sha.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by kolexy(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2015
RedArrow:
We need to see picture of his father

his mother looks responsible and well brought up.

The Father was a Pastor when he was alive. A very Honorable father of a dishonorable son.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by rattlesnake(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Meet her for what
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Dejohnbull: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Juliaann:
Useless? yet he govern a whole state you that is responsible what have you achieved so far?

Babe lets wait and see if any of her own will be clark or counsilor in future, fayose is bless. Gej till buhari loose again
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Nicklaus(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Juliaann:

I like that. High five to you•**•
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by jide333(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
bcomputer101:
Dear Mrs Ifayose,
Mere looking at you, you look like a christian(very decent).

But just wanna ask you some few questions.

•Na who circumcise Ayodele?
•Was he born in a Motor-Pack?
•Has he once work as a Molue driver before?
•Who exactly is his father? (Because we are made to know that Mr Ifayose was a gentle man during his days on earth).

Finally ma, please get another herbalist to make a better concoction for your son...

ask your LovePeddler mother who your father is.. He's right here eating his breakfast i call him MY DOG.. Yea my dog sex your mother long ago and now he wants to see his son, your mother begging me to let my dog come give her the final bang of her life before she die of HIV.. YOU stupid idiot
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by Nicepoker(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
....And she gave birth to a useless and irresponsible son.
May God have mercy on Fayose and bless his mother.
I pity the man that will marry u.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by kingjosephat(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
God bless African "woman" no make jewellery, no make up, just natural not like ladies of nowadays. There is God oh
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by rhemyalter: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2015
odehaj:
Pls which is more economical,yet effective for browsing;Etisalat,Glo,mtn,or airtel?

Odehaj, I will suggest Airtel Data plans for economical and effective browsing, try and follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) for various affordable bundle plans compatible with your device.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by TheProfe: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2015
goldrush111:
Beautiful picture of Governor Fayose’s mother taken during a wedding in Ekiti recently. She’s a beauty!

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/meet-gov-ayo-fayoses-mom-photo/

She's indeed beautiful but it's quite appalling she has an incorrigible creature as a son!!
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by ManMountain(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2015
The behavior of the thuggish governor is an indictment on this woman cool
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] by disloman(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Juliaann:

U here supporting thuggery.u r a disgrace 2 ur generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.