Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State (1777 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose And His Mother At His Chieftaincy Ceremony (Photos) / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
What is the FUTURE of EKITI STATE? When Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Was busy Signing Deals while Governor Fayose was busy cutting Ponmo - I pity Ekiti State!

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ambode is building on the foundations Fashola left behind while Fayose is trying to repair the ruins left behind Fayemi
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:
Ambode is building on the foundations Fashola left behind while Fayose is trying to repair the ruins left behind Fayemi
Smiles, awesome one bro!
Thanks
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by mperoakeem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:
you mean by cutting ponmo and eating beans up and down the street?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
mperoakeem:

Abeg no kill me here! lol
I wonder o o o!
Fayose all the way.....
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
mperoakeem:

Part of it. Fayemi was a governor who was inaccessible and inconsiderate...while Fayose is the opposite that. In a sane political sphere fayemi should be in the gulags
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Part of it. Fayemi was a governor who was inaccessible and inconsiderate...while Fayose is the opposite that.
Ok sir!

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by jhydebaba(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
stomach infrastructure government
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Still can't believe my ears...

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by mperoakeem(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Part of it. Fayemi was a governor who was inaccessible and inconsiderate...while Fayose is the opposite that. In a sane political sphere fayemi should be in the gulags
are u seriously typing this?

to me ekiti state looks like a village. think of ekiti and first thing that comes to mind is FOOD. the so called FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE now FOUNTAIN OF FOOD
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
mperoakeem:

to me ekiti state looks like a village. think of ekiti and first thing that comes to mind is FOOD. the so called FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE now FOUNTAIN OF FOOD
All contextual. Will you stop quoting me?
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
myvision:

Ok sir!
Aisha Buhari should return our Halliburton yams.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
mperoakeem:

Sometimes, I wonder why Fayose won't leave Governors house and go and sell PONMO.
Honestly, that guy likes ponmo die!!!
No hate please. lol

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
myvision:
Still can't believe my ears...
Yes fashola built his website with over $400,000. And he's got no immunity.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Yes fashola built his website with over $400,000. And he's got no immunity.
Yes o o o.
But at least that guy did something. I was just thinking; what did Fayose do?
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please, why is Fayose bringing Aisha Buhari up at this time?

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fayosh BABA!!!! I see you o o o o o o....

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just dey ask ni o o o o
Abeg, Fayose dey eat this kin fish?

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
jhydebaba:
stomach infrastructure government
Na so my brother!
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Aisha Buhari should return our Halliburton yams.
Ok sir, I will tell her!
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
[url][/url]
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
kiss halfricanadian what's up
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Brideofdracula unjani?
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yoot so Fayose is your future problem?

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:
Uug
like seriously! Lol
Thanks bro

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Enjoy your period

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
You know why I like this Fayose? He sabi fool person die!!!

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
So you left your life to focus on Fayose?

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by myvision(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:
Yy
I done die!!!!
You just made my day bro
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State by shyling(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
myvision:

I done die!!!!
You just made my day bro
Move am not a political sympathizer! I just dislike youths who behave like yoots as yourself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo Political Orientation / PDP Condemns Amosun’s Alleged Confessions On Ondo Election / Complete List Of Ongoing Projects Of The Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.