Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,101 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Scam Alert Fraud with The Name Aisha Gaddafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scam Alert Fraud with The Name Aisha Gaddafi (664 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Fraud with The Name Aisha Gaddafi by realGURU(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Scam Alert Fraud with The Name Aisha Gaddafi

Internet fraudsters are all over, they wanted to make money at all cost and have device several deceptive approaches to steal from people money. Here I am going to expose one of the tactics they use to lure their prey before finally causing damages to them.
They will start by finding your email contact, I don’t know how they come across it, either through whois looks up or whatever but they will tell they get your information through private search.
The next thing they send you an email that they are looking for an investment partner; they are under detention or house arrest, they inherited the wealth and they don’t know how to invest.
Some may send you a message claiming your have won an award and that you should forward your contact and other credentials so that they can forward the money to you. When you comply, they will use this data to unlock you account or change your password and you know the rest.
Or they will send a message to you, claiming that your email address is linked to a property at an embassy and that you should forward your name, city, phone number to see if it actually complies so that they can forward the property with you. At the end o the day they will demand for a processing fee and so for and so that and finally left forget about you at the end.
Below is a copy a message I received.
An investment details from Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
1st message
Dear Partner,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of an
investment partner. I am Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, 38years old and a single
Mother (a widow) with three c

continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Neville Chamberlain: History Repeats Itself / LIVE: Buhari Meets Organized Private Sector In Marna,lagos(pictures) / Subsidy On Petrol Rises To N12.27, PPPRA Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.