Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To (1562 Views)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / The Southwest Have Overtaken The Southeast In Oil Production / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
They go by the name Arab Boys Club consisting of spoilt rich brats of very wealthy powerful northerners who have plundered this nation.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bO6MZawXrRI/UUlYgBMmoyI/AAAAAAABXCc/xj4AGOgUQMU/s400/3.jpg[/img]

Their gang name Arab Boys tells a lot about how they see themselves not as Africans but Arabs.
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
But when the southwest gambari owned slaves see this

The only thing that comes to mind is; militant, criminal, thief, Jonathan has destroyed this country

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by knightsTempler: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
undecided
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is appropriate

But this is a mistake

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Balai:
If i catch you i go jam rod up your ass.

I love jamming rod up peoples ass. And by rod i mean my c0ck. (its 10 Inches long so better prepare you scum!)

Faggatron
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by Bobandgreat: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Balai:
If i catch you i go jam rod up your ass.

I love jamming rod up peoples ass. And by rod i mean my c0ck. (its 10 Inches long so better prepare you scum!)

Boko Alert!!!!!
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Boko Alert!!!!!

Those muthaphuckers are all fagg0ts and goat lovers.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by baby124: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
oP needs medication. Those spoilt fools creating useless clubs will soon go and find work when their fathers appointment ends.
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by pamcode(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Man how does this affect us abeg make dem form club if them want na their time
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by clevvermind(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
GBTYO:
This is appropriate

But this is a mistake

but you yourself is a mistake.
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another Musiwa in the making. OP, keep it up.
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by johnmartus(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Another Musiwa in the making. OP, keep it up.
are you sure this is not musiwa?but musiwa madness as not reach to this level
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
johnmartus:
are you sure this is not musiwa?but musiwa madness as not reach to this level
We just have to keep a close watch on him.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by johnmartus(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

We just have to keep a close watch on him.
better
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by Dekatron(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
@op: what is this one saying? Disjointed statements,confusing words. . . . Op is high on SOAK AWAY FUMES undecided
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
#epic fail

Ayiri emami is half yoruba.
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by GBTYO: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dekatron:
@op: what is this one saying? Disjointed statements,confusing words. . . . Op is high on SOAK AWAY FUMES undecided

How can you ever understand?

You slave.

You worship ab0kis more than you cherish your selves and even Baba God.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by Dekatron(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

How can you ever understand?

You slave.

You worship ab0kis more than you cherish your selves and even Baba God.
u knw what?? How has this post entertain/educate people?? Oga,u need Jesus. Better work hard so that they can lick ur foot.

U can't compare BILL GATE'S KIDS WITH THESE,THESE PAUPERS.

Infact,i give up on u
Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by Gbawe: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
@bigoted and repulsive OP.

I am sure you are aware of the idiom "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". I therefore urge you to continue wasting your own time insulting the Yoruba because of the ethnocentric hatred that continue to drive your kind. The determinations of the Yorubas to do what is right by Nigeria, after giving GEJ a chance to make a difference over 4 years when they voted for him to become President, becomes even more resolute with your insults. The more ungracious names repellent enemies-of-progress like you call us and the more insults you throw at us the more we are assured we are on the right path and doing the right thing for the future of generations unborn.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Sticks+and+stones+may+break+my+bones

Sticks and stones may break my bones
Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me).
something that you say which means that people cannot hurt you with bad things they say or write about you Criticism has never bothered me. Sticks and stones may break my bones, and all that.

1 Like

Re: This Is What The Southwest Slaves Are Used To by VulgarVulvas: 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
Bump...

(1) (Reply)

I Collected My PVC To Vote For Buhari / Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? / I'm Preparing Military Needs For G-7 Leaders.-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.