Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain (676 Views)

Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture / How People See My Car. ( Very Funny Picture) / How Sure Are You On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by kazzamaks28(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is reali painful,I am likely to get heart-broken soon.
Does 'out of sight,out of mind' exist in love?
Am reali getting scared with the way things are going in my relationship.
Is there anything am not doing right?
Re: Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by ronald4lif(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
kazzamaks28:
This is reali painful,I am likely to get heart-broken soon.
Does 'out of sight,out of mind' exist in love?
Am reali getting scared with the way things are going in my relationship.
Is there anything am not doing right?

You didn't say anything really. What is the issue surrounding your relationship, be precise so people may advice.

One advice, to live long and achieve your potential, your dreams and aspirations you may want to consider staying single as an option. It helps a great deal
Re: Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
i don't understand
Re: Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by elantraceey(f): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't understand

me too
Re: Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by yorex2011: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ok... Lemme tell you something...

Read very carefully what I'm about to say...

I have no idea what you're saying
Re: Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain by kazzamaks28(f): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
I know everyone won't understand what am trying to say,if I was in your shoes,I won't understand either. The truth is that I can't reali come out plain and blunt,but what I have to say is that things are not going the right way in my relationship,it may or may not be salvaged with the way things are going.
Thank you all for your concerns,its appreciated. I feel better than b4.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? I Just Wanna Try Make This One Right / You Won't Believe What This Nigerian Girl Wrote On Her Cloth / Could This Be True About NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.