Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. (3565 Views)

Jonathan Spoke With Moroccan King On Phone, FG Insists / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

I respect her and infact i love her originality and the way she's not moved to critism , but people can cram perfectly 10 pages of long speech and even more.

Good to know. I still wander why I cant cram a simple definition.
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by elantraceey(f): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
slickblaze:

Good to know. I still wander why I cant cram a simple definition.

hehehe , me too o sad
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by HephzibahO: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
XketchDesigns:
I can't believe this is being debated.

Is this what people are celebrating now? She can make a full speech without grammatical blunders?

How many first ladies in the world can not speak English? What we should be focused on is her achievement while in office.

We have heard of the achievements of IBB, wife and some other first ladies, but this woman is speaking fluent English that is taking the cake. This is pathetic.

If you clicked on this title to read it then you have some interest in this topic. Based on your line of thought...why did you bother? This write up was instigated by all the name calling, hype and waves of supposedly wrong English tenses or construction by the first Lady circulated on the internet where the whole world can read it. So if I see anything that seems contrary, I have no choice than to take same route. Remember my friend, I used "African Bred". That's who she is. For what she has achieved? That's not the focus here. That's a topic for another day.
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by Blackfire(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
when i dey tell una say mama peace na nairalander,u think say na lie... see her english don turn phonetic
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by meltech(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=50pt]I watched it.... i was amazed she could speak so fluently.[/size]
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by HephzibahO: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

The ones wey she talk before nko?
I don't know about those. I only speak of what I know.
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by Sweetlemon(f): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Don't celebrate yet.
She could have been reading from a computer somewhere in front of her. I need to watch the video first.

She may have also been through some lessons recently though. I say kudos for that. In fact kudos to APC for shaking PDP so much that they are now trying to attend to things they would have normally ignored. If you noticed, Mama P hasn't been exchanging words with governors recently and just acting like the ceremonial first lady she should be.
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
When did Nigeria reach the level of celebrating PEJ's grammar as an achievement?
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
The poor woman's grammar was never as bad as APC portrayed. They were just trying to dull her shine but she no send them. She remains the most influential woman in Nigeria.

I agree tongue
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

The ones wey she talk before nko?
She's is improving tremendously, unlike Buhari.
I was in the stadium yesterday. I can tell you that she and her husband husband will keep shocking their enemies till 2019.
Re: Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English. by HephzibahO: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
When did Nigeria reach the level of celebrating PEJ's grammar as an achievement?

If you clicked on this title to read it then you have some interest in this topic. Based on your line of thought...why did you bother? This write up was instigated by all the name calling, hype and waves of supposedly wrong English tenses or construction by the first Lady circulated on the internet where the whole world can read it. So if I see anything that seems contrary, I have no choice than to take same route. Remember my friend, I used "African Bred". That's who she is. For what she has achieved? That's not the focus here. That's a topic for another day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS-Ratio Analysis Show Potentially Rigged States / Gov. Akpabio Completes The State Newspaper (the Pioneer)printing Press -Pictures / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.