Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fayose Live On Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Live On Channels Tv (3503 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Live On Channels Tv by destinychildolu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fayose live interview on channels TV
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by ifeooye: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ayo, the enigma, fearless and strong. Giving APC and PMB a run for their money. kudos, Oshokomole

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by donbenedict(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
thank God he said, life belongs to God and nobody will remain on seat forever

1 Like

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Frankiss44(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just listened to the guy.. Dude is one fearless bastard. The only living Nigerian politician to have defeated the incumbent twice. Fayose gives it to you just the way it is, no sugar coating.
He is the only bold voice in the opposition right now as others are now on low key for fear of persecution

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by koma1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
OBJ was actually right this guy is a real motor park tout. I wonder how he became govt in an educationally advance state like Ekiti

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Duru009(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
I luv this man,........

He spoke the truth.....

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by amaechi1: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
I watch the show of shame displayed by Fayose. There are some serious question he refused to dived into. I was taken aback when he shameless agreed that he was right about the hate speeches against Buhari during the elections. He show no remorse for advertising or better still proposing someone death in the daily. What else could be more shameful when governor admitted that the monies allegedly shared by the last administration was not up to $2.1 as acclaimed. He accused mr president of been a tyrant and no respect for human, but he forgot he fayose luck out some civil servant that came to work late and ask them to knee down and some even laid down with their stomach flat begging mr "fearless". I need not to mention about his response on the ekitigate and the proposed airport that led to the destruction of cash crops.
If fayose is a man of "integrity" then Dasuki is a saint.

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Standing5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
He he . . .
The freelance obituary sponsoring governor. They should entertain him with roasted plantain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Frankiss44(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
koma1:
OBJ was actually right this guy is a real motor park tout. I wonder how he became govt in an educationally advance state like Ekiti

OBJ looks more like a motor part tout than Fayose. He became the governor because he is loved by his people. Twice he has defeated an incumbent governor. No Nigerian dead or alive has achieved such feat.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by fistonati(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
The difference between the democratic and military era is d room to speak from another angle to move d nation forward and forestall unwanted situations
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am missing ffk
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by dammytosh: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
This silly guy has forgotten that his immunity will expire before 2019.
This
He will be arrested for whatever crime he feels he is untouchable about.

Only in Nigeria will some one call the Dansuki trial a scam and people will still call him their hero.

It is a scam all the 400million and billion in Olisah Metuh and Dokpesi accounts are fake currency.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by ERAKAMUS: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
FAYOSE KILLED ALL THE ZOMBIES

VERY ARTICULATED UNLIKE THE CATTLE RE.... IN ASO.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by kenny987(f): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Lies will take u nowhere. Fayose did not ask civil servants to kneel down. Those who prostrated or knelt did so of their volition just as some remained standing whilst pleading for clemency having come late to work.

The act signifies a high level of eye service as is d case in most organisations but still it should be clear that they did such of their own free will n not that Fayose asked them to.

amaechi1:
I watch the show of shame displayed by Fayose. There are some serious question he refused to dived into. I was taken aback when he shameless agreed that he was right about the hate speeches against Buhari during the elections. He show no remorse for advertising or better still proposing someone death in the daily. What else could be more shameful when governor admitted that the monies allegedly shared by the last administration was not up to $2.1 as acclaimed. He accused mr president of been a tyrant and no respect for human, but he forgot he fayose luck out some civil servant that came to work late and ask them to knee down and some even laid down with their stomach flat begging mr "fearless". I need not to mention about his response on the ekitigate and the proposed airport that led to the destruction of cash crops.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by wadetaw202: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2016
amaechi1:

What would you gain from lying? Answer me, what is there for you to gain? Your comments are abberrative and I know you know. But all is ok since it makes you feel better. Mr Pull Him Down.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Yhinkss(m): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Biafra adopted child.
The most useless governor ever just like his Otueke master, the worst president ever
That thug in Ekiti.. Prof Wole Soyinka
The immunity will soon go and your beating of a lawyer shall be visited on you and the removal of speaker with 7 house rep just like the Otueke drunkard of 16 greater than 19
Jonathan the Idi Amin of Nigeria..prof Charles Soludo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by bencobenz(m): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2016
His days are numbered. Dasuki will soon mention his name and all this noise making will stop.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Rolings: 4:54am On Jan 18, 2016
ifeooye:
Ayo, the enigma, fearless and strong. Giving APC and PMB a run for their money. kudos, Oshokomole

Typical misguided ibo/IPOB youth, he is now your hero on this thread, on another thread he will be a member of the tribe from mud roof enclave who hates igbo, on yet another thread he will come from the tribe that is jealous of ibo achievement . You see we yorubas know who to hail and when to hail them we don't need any misguided person. While the whole south west was voting against obasanjo you people were voting for him and he was putting your people in positions yet this same obasanjo is now your number one enemy because he backed someone different this time around. Just to seen relevant you guys are ready to hero worship anything that is against Apc and this government even if that thing is a goat.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by egift(m): 4:56am On Jan 18, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FEZSCMwf_4Q/VeUTwXtFeVI/AAAAAAAAAes/vjxaMHRlGL4/s1600/11987122_774878269289425_4460917679021813554_n.jpg[/img]

kenny987:
Lies will take u nowhere. Fayose did not ask civil servants to kneel down. Those who prostrated or knelt did so of their volition just as some remained standing whilst pleading for clemency having come late to work.

The act signifies a high level of eye service as is d case in most organisations but still it should be clear that they did such of their own free will n nor that Fayose asked them to.

IF that was Buhari kneeling workers down for coming late, will you still offer the lame defense you are postulating? Your hypocrisy is pathetic.

#JustSaying

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2016
kenny987:

The act signifies a high level of eye service as is d case in most organisations but still it should be clear that they did such of their own free will n nor that Fayose asked them to.

I commend you for being so objective my Angel. Several Nigerians have started to worship Buhari more than his fulani brothers who even no longer worship him again and forget to critically look at his governance.

Yes, he's fighting corruption but almost everything in the country is on standstill and that's not good for a third world country like Nigeria.

I respect Buhari a lot but I expected him to empower his deputy to run the country economically and just be a supervisor considering his age and mentality.

I'm sorry to say this but what will an old uneducated man of 73 understand in an energy summit in UAE?undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by cktheluckyman: 5:22am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FEZSCMwf_4Q/VeUTwXtFeVI/AAAAAAAAAes/vjxaMHRlGL4/s1600/11987122_774878269289425_4460917679021813554_n.jpg[/img]

IF that was Buhari kneeling workers down for coming late, will you still offer the lame defense you are postulating? Your hypocrisy is pathetic.

#JustSaying
Fayose did not ask them to kneel down. The workers did themselves pleading for leniency
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by cktheluckyman: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2016
bencobenz:
His days are numbered. Dasuki will soon mention his name and all this noise making will stop.
Lolz you think Fayose will be arrested even if Sahara reporters mention his name? Check again bros,go and read section 308 of the 1999 constitution
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by egift(m): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Fayose did not ask them to kneel down. The workers did themselves pleading for leniency

The question is if it was Buhari, you will scream blue murder. When Buhari met with the Chibok Parents, address them and left before everyone (as protocol demands), the wailing miscreants did not let us hear a word.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by Meriekriss: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Uncle you can lie oo.... But wait oo, if indeed up to $2.1b was never stolen, shouldn't someone point that out since the govt have constantly fed the masses the wrong figures?

Pls let's dnt b hypocritical... APC should learn how to accommodate criticism only then can Nigeria be a better state..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by bencobenz(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz you think Fayose will be arrested even if Sahara reporters mention his name? Check again bros,go and read section 308 of the 1999 constitution

Can you remember the man called Alams? Do you remember what happened to him after he was accused of money laundering? Fayose case won't be different from that. Besides, his tenure expires before 2019.
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by smarthG(f): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2016
koma1:

Y? Is it because he is confident, fearless, outspoken and stands for the right of the masses?

You are so brainless.
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by kenny987(f): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

#JustSaying

I am certain u read clearly where I said it smacks of eye service. In other words it's not a good sight but don't make it out to be that Fayose asked them to kneel down please.

I'm rather certain u would have justified d act if it was Buhari that stepped into an office early enough to see people reporting late to their place of work. Now that is d real hypocrisy!
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by kenny987(f): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

The question is if it was Buhari, you will scream blue murder. When Buhari met with the Chibok Parents, address them and left before everyone (as protocol demands), the wailing miscreants did not let us hear a word.

If it was protocol then the BBOG conveners wouldn't have termed it otherwise. Be factual... No one would have known what went on there if not for first hand experiences which were relayed by Madam Due Process and the other lady (can't quite remember her name now).
They stated clearly that he was visibly angry, didn't try to connect and stormed out after slamming the microphone down. Is that really protocol? Methinks not!
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by egift(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2016
kenny987:
If it was protocol then the BBOG conveners wouldn't have termed it otherwise. Be factual... No one would have known what went on there if not for first hand experiences which were relayed by Madam Due Process and the other lady (can't quite remember her name now).
They stated clearly that he was visibly angry, didn't try to connect and stormed out after slamming the microphone down. Is that really protocol? Methinks not!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vAyy01-CBxI/VpikJe8QTFI/AAAAAAAH_t8/TXfN_RTc6jM/s1600/a.png[/img]

See the tweet by BBOG themselves and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by momentoftruth: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

#JustSaying
are you dis silllly on a very good day,

did he ask them to kneel or they knelt on their own begging for pardon.

you des APC ZOMBIES, WHO HAVE LOST SENSE OF REASONING DUE TO HATE CAUSE BY TOO MUCH PRIDE AND PROPAGANDA
Re: Fayose Live On Channels Tv by momentoftruth: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2016
egift:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vAyy01-CBxI/VpikJe8QTFI/AAAAAAAH_t8/TXfN_RTc6jM/s1600/a.png[/img]

See the tweet by BBOG themselves and stop beating about the bush.
hahaha, go to Aisha's post the main director of BBOG and screen shot her post

brainwashed zombies

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS) Among These Four Who Should Be Next Anambra Governor / Top 10 Highest IGR Generating States In Nigeria: picture / NBA Confr.: Nigerians Chased Out Tinubu Campaign Director Over Tinubu Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.