Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (36413 Views)

Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Eluwilussit(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
xmich:

Hahaha,i never knew yellow fever can be this disasterious to ones IQ
no harm meant

well Gona till Buhari call his boys to order

Me too.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by lazsnaira(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
HausaFulanis be like "this is still 1967, Nigeria is our oyster". Danjuma why did you not call for the arrest of your co-travellers who promised to and they killed youth copers of southern extraction? Anyway send your boko goons to go and arrest them, or go yourself like you did in the case of Ironsi! No be your fault, no be your fault at all!

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by blackprowler: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
dokyOloye:
The ppl U r calling their names are not on record to have committed any violent act in d recent past,even their so called Niger delta militancy is highly justifiable cos we all knw that this country would have disintegrated long ago if this oil U ppl r feeding on were to be in d Muslim north and they never went about killing ppl anyhow while they were at it.Meanwhile Buhari's kinsmen in d name of fulani herdsmen have significantly reduced and are still reducing Taraba ppl's population as we speak but it is not worthy of Danjuma's mention.
And I guess Kwakwanso,Junaid Muhammad,Lawal Keita,Arewa consultative forum,etc have been making peaceful statements?
Dude is just afraid of what will happen to his oil blocks in d Niger delta soon.

The fact that you insist on breaking an arm cos someone has broken a leg shows how truly Nigerian you are. Oil became a part of Nigerian economy in the 1970s. So what kept Nigeria together from 1914 to then? I'm really sorry for this country because it harbours a great mass of dangerous and very very empty minds, very much closer to savagery than to the modern world of 2015. I wish Ojukwu succeeded in stealing all that territory as Biafra. Would be interesting what he would have done to clowns like these. On the issue of "our oil," which yeye oil you get? Do you know how many thousands of years that oil had been there? Why you no use am? Had your "Ijaw" people "migrated" there from "Garden of Eden" by then? We're such desperate mumus in this country, we never stop to think for once. This is why death and devastation should be our lot as we refuse to have a brain.
By the way my parents come from the South-South too. Go figure

3 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by lazsnaira(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
ogb5:
TY Danjuma? I remember that guy, the one who was tasked to protect Aguiyi Ironsi but turned around and killed him. The guy who got a gift of an oil block from Abacha free of charge and sold it for 500 million US dollars.

When did Danjuma become patriotic?

Leave all this abokis, they thought we've forgotten who they are!

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by 100Cents: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
T.Y already scared for his MultiMillion Dollars oil interest in Niger Delta?
Go and arrest them yourself. cheesy grin

No mind them .

Jonathan will be a flop if the next round of oil licensing doesn't strip some of these men of their ill gotten wealth and oil wells.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Ologunjude(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
I think they should be arrested and locked up till 2016.
The fact is that with the help of Jonathan, these guys have been importing arms secretly and getting ready for war. International arms dealers are really encouraging these bastads to start the war. America know this is likely to happen because the guys in the north are also ready to go to war if Buhari looses again. If you can pray for Nigeria please I beg you do. Military take over is most likely the way it going.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by fritiyo: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
when buhari was every where making comment abt pdp on ground that, if pdp win Nigeria wil b in trouble in several occasions is nt enough to cause national unity abi .

fools.

arrest buhari for his comments n with a forged certificate mr danjuma.
yeye d smell dem no hear d smell.

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by 100Cents: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Bros why nah , he's an ex minister and based on his experience I believe he made a right call it's left to commander of thieves to act on the call

He's old and retired he can't fight BH

If he hadn't an oil block, will he make this call ?

So Jonathan is commander of thief ? No wahala, the oil is in Jonathans backyard, let him thief it till 2019.

That's what his boys are saying..

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by tolexy007(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Where Was him, Wen Amechi promise of parallel gov? all diz leaders are tryin to protect their oil blocks..

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Xcex: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dat f00lish T.y danjuma dat aided fraud in Nigeria, we knw u, one day dat ur oil well we be retrievd frm u. Casterated bastard, i wonder wat wuld hav bin our faith if dis oil was in d God 4saken North.

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by musicwriter(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wasn't it somebody that said he will ''make the country ungovernable, if Jonathan win'' the last election?. Are they in jail for that comment?.

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by nortcentrallord(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
There are some Nigerians who should not be honored to make public speech for the rest of their lives. Infact they should bury their heads in shame when anything concerning National unity is brought up. Their antecedent is rotten. TY Danjuma, IBB, Buhari and all these old fools who soiled this country with the drive of lust for power solely for the North should not open their mouth ever again. "A harlot mother has no advice to offer for her daughter who decides to tow along that line" we all know the many crimes of TY Danjuma and these other fools in this country, crimes against his office while in the military, crimes against human rights to mention but a few. Why have we refused to add up to our primary and secondary school curriculum the real history of Nigeria? Because we are afraid the truth 'll come to light. There'z an adage that says "you don't heal an open wound while the iron that cut u is still inside ur skin" first, u remove the Iron, then you heal the wound. Nigeria has refused to remove the iron in the country's wound yet we attempt to heal it. Any little touch, d pain comes alive. Go to Germany today, ask any little child who can read and write about the history of Germany, u 'll be amazed of how well that child will recount it. Only in Nigeria we pretend to be in democracy yet celebrate the very hollow headed self centered entities whose antecedents goes against the very norms, believes and objectives of democracy. Shame on us all. All the coup plotters in this country are those we accord respect to. What a shame. Shame on us. our foundation is on sand and will crumble someday except the youths wake up and remove disgruntled elements especially those old military coup plotters that sunk us deep where we are now from our politics. Its a shame a man like Buhari who deposed an elected president is today running for the same post which out of greed sacked the elected president then. Since when has the duty of soldier became running the economy of a coutry. The day the first coup was plotted was the day Nigeria died. A soldier is trained to serve and protect and if need be, die while trying to achieve this. But our old hollow headed so called past leathers had their selfish agender as soldiers being the once to rule. We should never dignify these me ever again because they have failed us. Nigerian youths, wake up from your slumber and fight for your freedom. We are in chains. Must pdp force Goodluck on us even when he has performed below benchmark and his government has been riddled with corruption mindless of the fact that he had so much distraction, must APC force Buhari on us who's antecedent has been marked with crimes against human rights and who's sacked a democratically elected president and stole power which gose against the very precepts of democracy mindless of the fact that Shehu Shagari's regime was corrupt? Are there no worthy Nigerians who 'v better antecedents than these two? Is Godswill of Pdp not a good leader of his people? Is Fashiola or Oshiomhole of APC not a good leader of his people? Yet we must be forced to accept these two. Instead of being on Niaraland and wasting your effort insulting and chanting war songs against each other, I enjoin you to take some time off and find out the history of Nigeria from reliable sources and stop living on hearsay. Read books, Google names, visit wilkipeadia, vist library's and read journals and do a background check on all these fools who parade themselves as saints crying to all who care to listen that they fought for the unity of Nigeria. My dad made me believe that igbos where the cause of Biafra not untilLl I took it upon myself to embark on a research on the history of Nigeria and I found the truth for myself. He lived on hearsay but I decided to live above that. These men have enjoyed their lives while they 'v destroyed our lives as youths of this country. Instead of us rebuilding what is left for us or separating in peace, we choose to tear ourselves up along the lines of religion and ethnicity which these same self acclaimed righteous past leaders of Nigeria has developed for us so we can never grow up above them and their children high up in their castles. Thank God we shall one day be answerable to a greater being above for all our crimes and good deeds. God bless Nigeria and open the eyes of today's Nigerian youths to stand up for their future and that of thir children. Amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by omolami: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
TY Danjuma,you goofed,thank God you finally voice out,because you are afraid that the oil money will no longer flow your direction if Asariand Tombolo carry out their threat.Danjuma,be aware that d hole world know that you are no 1Bokoharam sponsor.Was it not you that vowed that you do not mind going bankrupt provided Jonathan is not re-elected.We know and by d grace od God you will go bankrupt and Jonathan will rule you again.Is not shameful that money yu make from nigerian oil block is d same yu are spending to destroy NE of nigeria and carrying out subasive activities.You should be closer to God now and repent sice yu are closer to d ground

3 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Danjuma should be ashamed of himself. ..as a Notherner, has he cared to ask where Shekau is?? Shouldn't he be helping GEJ calm the situation in the North?? Atleast Asari and co are not hiding like the rat called Shekau, they can pick them up anytime. My Question to Danjuma is .."Where is Shekau 3?"
And this is the same Danjuma some people are insinuating GEJ is working for? Oh puleeeesssee!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by supremus: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
He should get them arrested himself cos he has oil well he is now taking the threat serious. Fulani herdsmen that have been reducing Taraba Population he said nofin about that BODY GO TELL UNA 1 BY 1

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Heffalump(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=seunmsg post=30220679]

They can continue making reckless statements for the time being as they enjoy immunity under GEJ. When change comes to Nigeria on may 29, they will be arrested and prosecuted. Payback period is just around the corner. [/quot

Your demonic Buhari and Atiku promised Nigeria will be ungovernable if they are not elected presidents in 2011. Now see us in Bokoharam mess. Did you arrest them? When I see Nigerians supporting Buhari I only weep for them.
Let me tell u this boys are not issuing treat, it's a reality. If GEJ loses the election as a result of this evil secrecy from the North, I will support their moVe. Lets know whose back the North is going to ride. Stupid charlatans!

2 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Kundagarten: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Danjuman should consider his oil bloc gone.

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by nzeadachie: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
DANJUMA THEY HAVE SPOKEN, MIND YOU THAT THEY WILL FIRST VISIT YOUR OIL BLOC BEFORE OTHERS, CRIMINALS!! ASSUMING THIS OIL IS IN THE NOTH CAN NORTHERNERS ALLOW SOUTHERNERS TO NEEAR IT?
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Heffalump(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Ologunjude:
I think they should be arrested and locked up till 2016.
The fact is that with the help of Jonathan, these guys have been importing arms secretly and getting ready for war. International arms dealers are really encouraging these bastads to start the war. America know this is likely to happen because the guys in the north are also ready to go to war if Buhari looses again. If you can pray for Nigeria please I beg you do. Military take over is most likely the way it going.

It is very simple logic that the core North is Nigeria problem. They should better go their own way and form their own state.

3 Likes

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by shammah1(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Bros why nah , he's an ex minister and based on his experience I believe he made a right call it's left to commander of thieves to act on the call

He's old and retired he can't fight BH
Is Buhari not (very) old & retired? Grow up!
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by lozairio(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2015
These two illiterates with money are just talking anyhow what can we expect besides uncivilized individuals believe violence is the only way to settle a case
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by nzeadachie: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

If GEJ asked politely I'm sure he'll help
LET THEM FOLD THEIR HAND AND WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO ASK POLITELY
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Silentnoise(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2015
I can vouch that all these folks here screaming sai buhari and GEJ won't leave their house to come Vote...
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Kerosene: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2015
danjumakolo:

Even DSS and AIG have have not said anything rgds this.I wonder the type of security officers we have in this country.
the very type that would not arrest the northerns that promise that the country will be ungovernable shld a southern become president. The very type that would not arrest those drumming support for bokom haram and calling for implementation of sharia in all Nigeria states ( against the unity of Nigeria ppl). The very type that have not arrested those that lie under oath (abt certificate). The very type that promise Nigerians jobs when all their children study and work abroad on the expense of Nigeria stolen wealth. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
sad miserable Niger delta miscreants.Jona won't win,heaven will not fall.I pity those youths they'll use for dis evil agenda. I believe that lazy,crazy Ogar is deaf/blind to dis threaten. NIG FOR SAI BUHARI tongue
.....n i knw say u b 1 of ds abokis wey dt sick n old illiterate fulani grandpa wey no knw say im suppose dy rest @ his age go use dy cari soak d dog n d baboon 4 blood....u b ril big e-----diot

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2015
ogb5:
TY Danjuma? I remember that guy, the one who was tasked to protect Aguiyi Ironsi but turned around and killed him. The guy who got a gift of an oil block from Abacha free of charge and sold it for 500 million US dollars.

When did Danjuma become patriotic?
...na tifnubu n his tifing prowess dy wori am

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right sir, But he's making this call because of his selfish interest, He owns oil blocs that's why. He's a northerner and should be on the fore front in the fight against BH. He's retired, Yes, But he can provide logistics as an experienced military man.
...na e-tif

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Duru1(m): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
This joker named T.Y. Danjuma should also provide his secondary school certificate. He is one of the officers from northern region of Nigeria who were terrified about being sacked from Nigerian armed forces due to qualification or lack thereof after January 15, 1966 coup.

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
tola9ja:
Open letter to Jonathan supporters.
Dear Jonathanians,
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before. I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only. I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me during Buhari's tenure, couples must apply to government and get approval before they can make love, I will still vote for BUHARI.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
.....1 word 4 u e-diot

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Danjuma na e-diot wey suppose dy 4 e-prison 4 him e-lyf..... In d words of 2shotz'tif!ole!!cari am go!!!'

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2015
quiverfull:
Madam Ogar of the SSS and that crass Minister of Police were threatning to arrest and prosecute anybody making inflammatory statements towards the elections. It's been almost a week since those thugs made those threats in the presence of the governor of Bayelsa state and they were widely reported in the media. Jimi Agbaje made a similar statement too.
Let it be told those goons loudly, no amount of threat of violence or actual violence will restrain Nigerians from voting this corrupt and clueless govt. out of power come Feb. 14!
..when ur sick ,illiterate aboki,fulani grandpa bn tok say,if him no win,dm go soak dog n baboon 4 blood,y u bn no tok say him na thug....nw dt pple dt dia lives v bn trans4md r defending dia big bro,u e nw tokin out of ur anus...in short,u r a big e-hypo'crate'....sowi,i meant 2 say e-hypocrite...get a lyf.....meanwhile

gej til aboki lgoes back 2 sch n zahra learns hw 2 spell.... grin
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2015
aauwalu80:

Thy ar th BH in th north let's thm be arrestd. u waitin consin u na ur papa?
we ar surely arrest thm dokubo and rest one by one b.coz no doubt wth regart to wht he spokin thy ar th Boko boys. nonsence.
...go n arrest buhari 1st 4 his 'dog n baboon soaked in blood' comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Calls For Amaechiā€™s Arrest, PM News / Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.