Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lies In The AIT Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies In The AIT Documentary (777 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies In The AIT Documentary by ajaniade004: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lies in The AIT documentary:
1. Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $
2.8bn issue. He
mentioned OBJ. The documentarians cut that part
off, said it was
GMB
2. Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria, Shehu
Shagari Did.
3. The issue of Gloria Okon disappearing under
GMB is also a Bloody
lie. Gloria disappeared under IBB (Dele Giwa died
for it)
4. What has the death of 2 of Buhari's daughters
got to do with a
documentary of Buhari's ability to rule?
5. Fela's mum died after Kalakuta republic was
attacked by Obasanjo's
govt in 1978. GMB didnt come into power until
1984 POLITICS
should not make us lose our values as a NATION..
Let's our campaigns be issue based...

1 Like

Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary by derrick333(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jah bless u,I gt dat fela CD,2.8m oil moni missin,NA obasanjo him de talk abt,n NA obasanjo/yardua regime fela mum die,he evn take d corpse2dem say make dem eat am, n again 1999 wen we get democracy back,elders way withness military regime den,de always praise n credit buhari/idiagbon administration,say NA d best military regime b dat,I wonda who document dis AIT own o, undecided well sha NA dem sabi
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary by thunder74(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
ajaniade004:
Lies in The AIT documentary:
1. Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $
2.8bn issue. He
mentioned OBJ. The documentarians cut that part
off, said it was
GMB
2. Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria, Shehu
Shagari Did.
3. The issue of Gloria Okon disappearing under
GMB is also a Bloody
lie. Gloria disappeared under IBB (Dele Giwa died
for it)
4. What has the death of 2 of Buhari's daughters
got to do with a
documentary of Buhari's ability to rule?
5. Fela's mum died after Kalakuta republic was
attacked by Obasanjo's
govt in 1978. GMB didnt come into power until
1984 POLITICS
should not make us lose our values as a NATION..
Let's our campaigns be issue based...
Why should we believe your positions either? Tell us your age and the sources of your rebuttal. These events happened over 30 years ago and I witnessed some of them.
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary by ajaniade004: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
thunder74:

Why should we believe your positions either? Tell us your age and the sources of your rebuttal. These events happened over 30 years ago and I witnessed some of them.
Thank you. I am well over 40 years. These events happened when I was about to finish my secondary school.
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary by thunder74(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2015
ajaniade004:
Thank you. I am well over 40 years. These events happened when I was about to finish my secondary school.
May God bless your memory, if the people below 35 or 37 years are doubting the documentary on AIT, some of us should not because they are events that happened and could be verified.
I remember then in Ogun State when Diya was the Military Administrator how people were dragged on the floors and beaten for not been able to produce their tax clearance (iwe ori or iwe Diya). You will be flogged or given corporal punishment for any act of indiscipline. Soldiers everywhere with Koboko.
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary by max20ebi: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
For your information, the oil money (N2.8Billion)was traced 2 GMB's account. Let him explain to Nigerians how the money got 2 his account and what was the cash used for

(1) (Reply)

Naija Diamonds Season 2 Star Hacked To Death By Fulani Herdsmen / Issues With PDP / Muhammad Buhari's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.