Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? (6864 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chai!

It is a must see

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by walemoney007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Chai!

It is a must see
yes u are d only person watchin it...olofo

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
walemoney007:
yes u are d only person watchin it...olofo

Keep quiet you preek!

AIT just showed us how Tinubu is "Nigeria's Biggest LandLord"

And also, how he is a puppeteer to Buhari and Fashola

37 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by WisdomFlakes: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
When will AIT package and air a documentary on FFK? I'll like know more about that fella cheesy Like.. did he really gbensh Bianca? And did the great Ojukwu know about it? Now that would be a program worth watching, for a change. cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by farobat(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tinubu...

Biggest landlord in Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Ama80(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
You are not bro.im watchin d documentary on d biggest Nig landlord.never knew he owned Tvc too.who was Ds man b4 he became gov of Lagos state yet sane ppl looked d oda way n are chanting n shouting change.wat a combination it wud be to hav a dictator n a rogue as our leaders.God forbid

34 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
I watched it. AIT is only telling us what lagosians already know about Tinubu infrastructural development of lagos at d same time making money 4 himself. Though he took advantage of it to enrich himself, every lagosian is aware that Lagos also benefit greatly from it. Tinubu kind of corruption is far better than that of Ibori, lucky igbinedion, Goodluck Jonathan and PDP.

We are not saying APC is made up of saint. We are only saying when you compare APC to PDP, APC is a saint. Since we must choose between d two. , we have to choose d less evil one.

That is why we are asking for Buhari to be our president in 2015. Because with Buhari, corruption will be reduced.

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
atbu1983:
I watched it. AIT is only telling us what lagosians already know about Tinubu infrastructural development of lagos at d same time making money 4 himself. Though he took advantage of it to enrich himself, every lagosian is aware that Lagos also benefit greatly from it. Tinubu kind of corruption is far better than that of Ibori, lucky igbinedion and Goodluck Jonathan.

That is why we are asking for Buhari to be our president in 2015. Because with Buhari, corruption will be reduced.

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

Unconfirmed story and Rumor of Goodluck owing a 500million dollar farm in Abuja comes out and APC is crying foul accusing him of abusing his office. Story of tinubu and fashola milking lagos dry is simply seen as him carrying out infrastructural development at the same time making money.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

#NeverAgain will APC deceive Nigerians with lies and double standards

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by podosci(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Unconfirmed story and Rumor of Goodluck owing a 500million dollar farm in Abuja comes out and APC is crying foul accusing him of abusing his office. Story of tinubu and fashola milking lagos dry is simply seen as him carrying out infrastructural development at the same time making money.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

#NeverAgain will APC deceive Nigerians with lies and double standards
Is it the same AIT that lied and falsefied evidence about APC rigging its own online poll? Nigerians never learn, how can you expect an atom of truth from such a channell, You people are too gullible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
atbu1983:
I watched it. AIT is only telling us what lagosians already know about Tinubu infrastructural development of lagos at d same time making money 4 himself. Though he took advantage of it to enrich himself, every lagosian is aware that Lagos also benefit greatly from it. Tinubu kind of corruption is far better than that of Ibori, lucky igbinedion, Goodluck Jonathan and PDP.

We are not saying APC is made up of saint. We are only saying when you compare APC to PDP, APC is a saint. Since we must choose between d two. , we have to choose d less evil one.

March4Buhari
vote Buhari

My Brother, it will be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to be our President.

You saw how Tinubu is sucking Lagosians dry like a leech yet you say our resources will be safe under the watch of his puppets: Buhari and Ambode?

35 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
podosci:

Is it the same AIT that lied and falsefied evidence about APC rigging its own online poll? Nigerians never learn, how can you expect an atom of truth from such a channell, You people are too gullible

Leave the messenger and concentrate on the message.

21 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
podosci:

Dude I am not talking about whether AIT is lying or saying the truth. I am responding to the naive and hypocritical comment of atibu1983. He displayed a common trait members of your party share.

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by WisdomFlakes: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Dude I am not talking about whether AIT is lying or saying the truth. I am responding to the naive and hypocritical comment of atibu1983. He displayed a common trait members of your party share.

You don fail. If the "messenger" lacks credibility then how do we the know their message isn't fabricated or cooked-up? Come on now, we're not toddlers here.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by podosci(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Leave the messenger and concentrate on the message.
If the messanger is known for lying, how in world are you going to authenticate his message? Nigerians are too Gullible

9 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by podosci(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:

My Brother, it will be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to be our President.

You saw how Tinubu is sucking Lagosians dry like a leech yet you say our resources will be safe under the watch of his puppets: Buhari and Ambode?
Lagos state is the most Economically viable state in Nigeria......Its has development well above Average...ask Kogi and Benue, and you would understand what the rest of Nigeria is experiencing....

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by podosci(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

He displayed a common trait of Nigerians in General......Thats how all Nigerians, Pdp or APC reason
Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by stan241(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't think AIT has ever aired anything negative about PDP all through this electoral period so wouldn't expect anything else and expect only gullible people to believe whatever it is they are airing this time around......the general consensus in Lagos is that the people know he is a crook albeit yet to be convicted by any Nigerian govt "ever" but "most" like it like that because they can see the impact his influence has on the state so any type of propaganda against APC in Lagos state add against Ambode, Fashola or tinubu is a waste of time...IMO

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by WisdomFlakes: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
And let's assume Tinubu truly is guilty as accused, what then is stopping GEJ and the EFCC from prosecuting him? I mean you can't tell me he's above the law now can you? How does that make this gov't look, if it claims to have compelling evidence that a man is corrupt, and yet allows him to walk free.

If you ask me, I'd say it's a big indictment on this administration's failure to tackle corruption head-on.

P.S: we didn't hear none of this when GEJ cut a deal with the same Tinubu on 2011 to deliver the SW votes now did we. Get the Ef outta here.

26 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
IF FASHOLA OR TINUBU LIKE MAKE THEM CHOP TRILLION IN DOLLARS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE ARE ENJOYING DEVIDENTS OF DEMOCRACY TO SOME EXTEND IN LAGOS, IF THE FEDERAL GOVT DID HALF OF WHAT FASHOLA DID IN LAGOS AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL PDP WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO WASTE BILLIONS ON THIS BASELESS DOCUMENTARIES.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
podosci:

He displayed a common trait of Nigerians in General......Thats how all Nigerians, Pdp or APC reason

It is much worse and alarming in APC. Given that they hold themselves to a high moral esteem pivoting themselves as change and bashing PDP for all of Nigeria's woes. While the fact is actually they are no different from PDP... Infact they are part of those responsible for Nigerian woes. In fact they see nothing wrong coming to equity with dirty hands.

13 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
verakooler:
IF FASHOLA OR TINUBU LIKE MAKE THEM CHOP TRILLION IN DOLLARS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE ARE ENJOYING DEVIDENTS OF DEMOCRACY TO SOME EXTEND IN LAGOS, IF THE FEDERAL GOVT DID HALF OF WHAT FASHOLA DID IN LAGOS AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL PDP WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO WASTE BILLIONS ON THIS BASELESS DOCUMENTARIES.

What did fashola do in lagos state. Aside clearing the ageboro boys and creating lag bus. please tell me.

16 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by WisdomFlakes: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

What did fashola do in lagos state. Aside clearing the ageboro boys and creating lag bus. please tell me.

I bet you would feel differently if Fashola was in the PDP today and kissing Jonathan's feet. cheesy We know your type wella

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by dgr8truth(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You don fail. If the "messenger" lacks credibility then how do we the know their message isn't fabricated or cooked-up? Come on now, we're not toddlers here.

Funny dude!

Now that it concern tinubu and his apc, we should throw away the baby with the bathwater, but when it concern GEJ and his presidency, the message is independent of the messenger.

APC and its sympathisers setting double standard since AD1914.

GEJtill2019.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
verakooler:

Every Government in Lagos has been successful whether military or democracy

If PDP enter in 2015 with the support in centre then Lagos will see what through development looks like

7 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by chival(f): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
verakooler:

What exactly did Fashola do? Please enlighten me.

Everything he purpotedly did was geared towards their selfish gain.

Visit Ajeromi, Agege and Alimosho LGAs to name a few, and tell me again what Fashola is doing. Lagos State govt burns markets on purpose, rebuilds and make it obscenely expensive, they develop choice areas of Lagos state and distribute to themselves, they steal internally generated revenue(tax payers' money, including mine) and state govt property and you say you don't care? Typical Nigerian puppet/crowd mentality.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I bet you would feel differently if Fashola was in the PDP today and kissing Jonathan's feet. cheesy We know your type wella

The same way you feel differently having the likes of Atiku, Ameachi, kwankwaso among you ... People who were once part of the PDP led government that you are all saying is responsible for Nigerian woes. these same people are seen as saints and superstars in your party.

I bow for your hypocrisy.

16 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by millyajay(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

www.google.com....that should help bro

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by meforyou1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Package it and pay them, they will air it
WisdomFlakes:
When will AIT package and air a documentary on FFK? I'll like know more about that fella cheesy Like.. did he really gbensh Bianca? And did the great Ojukwu know about it? Now that would be a program worth watching, for a change. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
verakooler:

What did Fashola do in Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
millyajay:
www.google.com....that should help bro

I just did bro. This is what I found on google.

EXCLUSIVE: Audit exposes massive corruption in Lagos local councils; indicts officials for squandering millions.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/169586-exclusive-audit-exposes-massive-corruption-in-lagos-local-councils-indicts-officials-for-squandering-millions.html

FOI REQUEST on Lagos N40 billion IGR & N6 Billion monthly paid to Alpha Betta
https://www.facebook.com/kayode.ogundamisi/posts/529735847039469

IS THEIR SKELETON IN FASHOLA'S CUPBOARD
https://www.facebook.com/akeem.olatunji.7/posts/735908879787298

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fasola didn't even clear any agbero. They are still there. Some fighting in oshodi.
Matthewbriggs:

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? by talktimi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
nothing stops you from sponsoring such a program

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Corrupt Was/Is Jonathan? / Unveiling Erelu Abiola Dosunmu's Only Child For Late Amb. Deinde Fernandez / Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.