Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? (2167 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
There's this person who'd do anything to make you theirs, but you don't really feel the same way. On the other hand, there's this other one you'd kill for, but they do not feel the same way. If you had an equal chance of having either as a partner, who'd you choose?
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
The one who loves me because I may likely fall in love with them, usually in time you learn to love them. For the other I may even fall out of love as time goes by. I don't have the patience for unrequited love.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Enegod(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is one of those "there is no right
answer" questions, only it's because both
choices are no good.
If you love someone and they don't care
about you, YOU suffer. If it's the other
way around, THEY suffer. In either case,
which ever person stays for their own
gratification, stains their own essence.
Might as well ask "do you want to
emotionally abused, or be an emotional
abuser?" angry

4 Likes

Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
The one who loves me because I may likely fall in love with them, usually in time you learn to love them. For the other I may even fall out of love as time goes by. I don't have the patience for unrequited love.
what if you never get to fall in love with the one that loves you?
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
but still I will be treated better, respected loved and cherished.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
but still I will be treated better, respected loved and cherished.
extended hands of love from someone you feel nothing for can sometimes be nauseating and vice versa.

I prefer we love each other madly jare
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by elantraceey(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:

There's a slim chance that will happen because we ladies are highly emotional being and as long as there's a little like it can escalate to real love with time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by KingTom(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes o grin
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

There's a slim chance that will happen because we ladies are highly emotional being and as long as there's a little like it can escalate to real love with time.
There is no guarantee it will. It may even start offending you somehow.......especially when someone you love is around the corner
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
You've said it all grin
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
extended hands of love from someone you feel nothing for can sometimes be nauseating and vice versa.

I prefer we love each other madly jare
that's what everyone prefers but that's not the question at hand. grin
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

that's it! You get exactly where am coming from.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by cupidhero(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
I will choose the girl that loves me oh.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by elantraceey(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
There is no guarantee it will. It may even start offending you somehow.......especially when someone you love is around the corner

Na there is, it has happened to me severally and even my mum had that line in her story.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:
that's what everyone prefers but that's not the question at hand. grin
lol...true

For a situation like this, I don't know what I'll choose o cheesy
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
this right here is what i'm going through right now
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol...true

For a situation like this, I don't know what I'll choose o cheesy
i'm telling you
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SuccessfulO(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm wit u dear.
rokiatu:
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Na there is, it has happened to me severally and even my mum had that line in her story.
i recently broke up with her after 8 months with her. She pursued me relentlessly and i took the punt, hoping to someday love her as equally as she did me, but sadly that didn't happen. I got frustrated by her efforts to mould me. It was difficult but i'm not sure i did the right thing
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
I will prefer the one I love.

Reason is that, I believe love grows and can be nurtured if the person is willing. I think women can gradually develop feelings for a guy who showers them with love, treats her right and be there for her always. When you prove to someone you love them and be sincere about it you will, with time, wins their heart over, no matter how long it takes. It applies to men as well.

A woman who loves a guy may find it extremely hard to win his heart over, given their pretentious nature when it comes to expressing love to their man. And moreso considering men's penchant for taking a woman who profess love to them for granted.

There are some few cases where someone may never love you even if you like carry their sins on the cross of Calvary like Oluwa grin

Generally, I think it's better for men to show love to a woman, women are in a safer side reciprocating love.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by elantraceey(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
SlimCupid:
i recently broke up with her after 8 months with her. She pursued me relentlessly and i took the punt, hoping to someday love her as equally as she did me, but sadly that didn't happen. I got frustrated by her efforts to mould me. It was difficult but i'm not sure i did the right thing

That's why you guys are different , once you don't love from the start there's a rare chance it could come up later.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Tymax(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Guys should go for the ladies who love them. If you run after a Naija babe who doesn't love you, it's going to be a festival of slights and insults. Brothers deserve better than that.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by badassProdigy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
definitely, the one who loves me... its the safest way to live long
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
I choose none.

If you are a lady and you love me overly, automatically, I have a duty to love you back naturally or sympathetically.

If it is natural it becomes mutual (if my love for her doesn't depend on her love for me) in another word "symbiotic"

If it hinges on sympathy, I better not keep her, I will lay her off. I seldom have the heart to be parasitic/selfish.

My answer again, None!
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:
Guys should go for the ladies who love them. If you run after a Naija babe who doesn't love you, it's going to be a festival of slights and insults. Brothers deserve better than that.
yes many Nigerian ladies do that
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SuccessfulO(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yea, i fall in dat place where i'll do anything to make him mine but he doesn't feel desame 4me. Terrible, not 2b xperienced.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
jnrbayano:
I choose none.

If you are a lady and you love me overly, automatically, I have a duty to love you back naturally or sympathetically.

If it is natural it becomes mutual (if my love for her doesn't depend on her love for me) in another word "symbiotic"

If it hinges on sympathy, I better not keep her, I will lay her off. I seldom have the heart to be parasitic/selfish.

My answer again, None!
exactly
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
The one I love,reason best known to me
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Love is wicked!!!!!!
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by SlimCupid(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:
Love is wicked!!!!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Yea, i fall in dat place where i'll do anything to make him mine but he doesn't feel desame 4me. Terrible, not 2b xperienced.
Eyaaaah, I know that feeling.
Re: The One Who Loves You Or The One You Love? Who'd You Choose? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Not all the time though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Do U Stay Alone" Question / Four (4) Important Conversations To Have Before S-ex / 10 Qualities Of A Real Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.