Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note (43811 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by gatiano(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
That was when milk was milk, natural, nourishing, complete, super milk from some healthy, well gymed cows. today we have chemical milks, powdered chemical milk, condensed milk all of which causes bloats and also makes the human body comfortable for lamblia. so that fresh milk overshadows the breast. The black woman has the best natural breast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by ril19(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
why does my mind keep telling me that every male NLder who sees this pix will end up zooming it and viewing it over n over, and even run out to go show other guys? grin

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by toprealman: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Look for those girls and reward them. National icon me think.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by randomFYO: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Before religious bigotry see how simple & cool life was.

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Mhosmhan(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Holywizard:
100% photocopy of my gal frnd's breastts.

I luv soft orange shaped bre.a.sts
with pointed nipples
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

Shut the fúck up... She's 100% right. Jonathan's regime has brought death to many of her type in the north. So don't castigate the lady, she knows better than you.

More and mare dumb peple ar signing up to NL
Dude who gave u a phone with internet connection oh pls tell me ur doctor is close by
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by gabman700: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Check this out too

3 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
abdulahi001:

From the word "Pulcher" I guess, it's not in most of d dicos so people tag it balderdash whenever I use d word.

It's from the word "Pulchritude"
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by cupidhero(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Classic!
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Kingsasian(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
probably you don't know what it means for something to catch your attention.
it caught ur attention becos it reminds u of when urs ws pointed as d one on the pix.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by KenSaroWiwa: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
mikporch:

More and mare dumb peple ar signing up to NL
Dude who gave u a phone with internet connection oh pls tell me ur doctor is close by
Bastãrd...illiterate. Go to bed and sleep you silly piece of low life.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by moststylish(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
so how come the girls boob did not show in the notes
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Holywizard: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mhosmhan:
with pointed nipples
Gbam!!!! There was a day i sucked my gal n1pple soote de tin com de shake as if e wan fall. I no use am play oooo
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Mhosmhan(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Holywizard:
Gbam!!!! There was a day i sucked my gal n1pple soote de tin com de shake as if e wan fall. I no use am play oooo
. U don suck am taya....diars God ohhhhh.......I wonder what will be left for her future hubby
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Seewealth(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
The two pictures are different. Check very well and spot the differences. This is how to know those naturally gifted to be in the security services.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by chucky234(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
The milk maid's bosom caught my attention. Thank God it didn't show on the Naira note or else some people will not like to spend the money.

grin grin
Hehehe Lesbo alert
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Which one be sex-freedom countries? Abeg list them so that I go plan my future holiday well. Thank you..

Btw...that matter? grin

i nor dey hustle again, but if you fit package $2, 000 for one weekend, wahala nor dey
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

Bastãrd...illiterate. Go to bed and sleep you silly piece of low life.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by raziboi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
learner
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by boluyongp(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Choi!!! shocked See wetin I dey see o, that babe for front.. But this is unfair. If ordinary N10 note deserves Fulani maids, then new N100 note deserves BackAssi maids too angry

And then, Fulani boys be like 'Hey maid, my name is Fura, can I get some of your Nunu' grin grin grin
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by nkkystel(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wooooow!
I love this!
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Holywizard: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mhosmhan:
. U don suck am taya....diars God ohhhhh.......I wonder what will be left for her future hubby
e no mean say de breast don fall ooo. in de nxt 5yrs dey com de brea.s.t. neva dey fall
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by gbayi4real(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Look at it very well you see the d shadow of the second br**st...
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Sylverbox(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Them come cover d brezz for d note..Lol
my brother! Dem censor the thing O°˚˚˚

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Obienesarah: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote
author=barcanista post=30221208] Why is the CBN denying us access to
the bobbi of the lady in front? This is unacceptable.
God bless our Nigeria Beauties.

Please Vote Buhari...[/quote] So u can be given the access to the booby of the first woman. chaibuhari.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Obienesarah: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
moststylish:
so how come the girls boob did not show in the notes
Cos it doesn't wanna be noted.
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by hkidola00(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
The milk maid's bosom caught my attention. Thank God it didn't show on the Naira note or else some people will not like to spend the money.

grin grin
loolz,da was 2 fuking funny
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Obienesarah:
So u can be given the access to the booby of the first woman. chaibuhari.
Make General no hear am o
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by Obienesarah: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Make General no hear am o
Na today?
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by adedayourt(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
And dat of 20 naira

Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by ralmix(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...It's the same photo. Nice though

Am I the only one seeing the first woman's right b*oob lipsrsealed
Chai!!... virgin b*oob.

**runs out of thread**
infact i dey see her neeewepuuuu slf
Re: Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...It's the same photo. Nice though

Am I the only one seeing the first woman's right b*oob lipsrsealed
Chai!!... virgin b*oob.

**runs out of thread**

e no come dy 10 naira note..if not guys fr dy use am dy self-service..hahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.