Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With (1246 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
1. They surprise you for no other reason than to
see a smile on your face
2. They listen to you, really listen, when you talk
3. You miss them when they're gone
4. But you also can still live your life when they're
away, too
5. You can see a future with them
6. You genuinely want them in your life
7. You love them as not just a lover, but as a
person
8. If you just met at a bar, you know you'd think
they were awesome
9. You have similar interests and goals
10. Still, they teach you new things
11. They want the best for you
12. And they always lift you up
13. They're okay with helping you when you need a
favor
14. They compliment you without being prompted
15. They get along with your family
16. They follow through on their promises
17. Your friends like them
18. Their little quirks only bother you for a little bit,
but you know it doesn't make or break them
19. They never make rude, mean or hurtful
comments
20. They never talk negatively about your
appearance
21. When you both fight, you fight fair (no name-
calling)
22. They can make you smile just by looking at
them
23. Or turned on
24. They can make a bad day good just knowing
you'll get to talk to them about it
25. They will be honest with you, and will appreciate
you doing the same
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by yorex2011: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wud read it if this thread gets to d promise land
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
yorex2011:
I wud read it if this thread gets to d promise land
lol which is?
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ok. What about 25 signs u've meet a gold digger or a hit & run driver
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by farano(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well number 1 is absolutely true smiley
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by xpac01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
All these will be true only if number 26 and 27 below are true:

26. For ladies:The guy's bank account is fat
27. For guys: the girl's front and back is fat. QED.
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by grad2012(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
I need ur advise am worried, any guy asking me out am always a year older dan him and dey always want serious relationship. Right now Am dating some one am a year older dan him his ok with it. Someoneelse is asking me out his a banker am also a year older dan him ,another guy my co- working is also interested in me and am even three years older dan him embarassed shud i be concerned .
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
grad2012:
I need ur advise am worried, any guy asking me out am always a year older dan him and dey always want serious relationship. Right now Am dating some one am a year older dan him his ok with it. Someoneelse is asking me out his a banker am also a year older dan him ,another guy my co- working is also interested in me and am even three years older dan him embarassed shud i be concerned .
for me years doesn't matter but the woman won't be more than 3years older oooo lol
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by grad2012(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
liljboy:
for me years doesn't matter but the woman won't be more than 3years older oooo lol
Tank you so much really needed someones advise.

1 Like

Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok. What about 25 signs u've meet a gold digger or a hit & run driver
you can open the thread for that one
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Couldspendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
xpac01:
All these will be true only if number 26 and 27 below are true:

26. For ladies:The guy's bank account is fat
27. For guys: the girl's front and back is fat. QED.
Lol in some cases

(1) (Reply)

Norm / Be Careful Bout The Girl U Toast...see What A Guy Did ( Shocking Photos) / A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.