Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is MBU A Military Man???????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is MBU A Military Man???????? (1177 Views)

Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / Where Is Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MBU A Military Man???????? by gmacnoms(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
I just watched mbu speaking on channels news..... I dnt no if anyone jst noticed his countenance.
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by IVORY2009(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
The fear of Joseph Mbu, is the beginning of wisdom, according to Mbu, I have come to serve, I will withdraw police men who are not meant to be with civilians, i will not take it, wen you insult any police man, either on the street, you are indirectly insulting me, the Ig, and the president, if you are a civilan and you're law abiding, dem you will have no problem with the police.

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by hardywaltz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
He will soon run away like he did in Rivers and Oyo state.
The man is a monumental disgrace..

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by kestolove95(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
If buhari..he shud post him to maiduguri or yobe

2 Likes

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by gmacnoms(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
IVORY2009:
The fear of Joseph Mbu, is the beginning of wisdom, according to Mbu, I have come to serve, I will withdraw police men who are not meant to be with civilians, i will not take it, wen you insult any police man, either on the street, you are indirectly insulting me, the Ig, and the president, if you are a civilan and you're law abiding, dem you will have no problem with the police.
very true. D exact words

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
hardywaltz:
He will soon run away like he did in Rivers and Oyo state.
The man is a monumental disgrace..
he didn't have issues at Oyo
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by ndcide(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
he is a no nonsense professional. unless for political reasons any one will like him.
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by hardywaltz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

he didn't have issues at Oyo
He was suspended
The second time in his over zealous career.

The First was when he was implicated in the Anambra Saga of July 20033 where as Deputy commissioner of Police supervised the locking up of Chris Ngige in the toilet on the orders of AIG Raphael

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/joseph-mbu/

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by gmacnoms(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
ndcide:
he is a no nonsense professional. unless for political reasons any one will like him.
I don't understand d kind of no nonsense ur talkin about. Read d orange bolded, dats d exact words. What he did in rivers, is dat d *no nonsense professional?

2 Likes

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by ndcide(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
gmacnoms:
I don't understand d kind of no nonsense ur talkin about. Rad d orange bolded, dats d exact words. What he did in rivers, is dat d *no nonsense professional?

So what is wrong in what he said? or is it coz Mbu said it?
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by gmacnoms(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
U needed to hav watched him on channels. Mayb dat way, u'll get wt I'm tryin to say. I used to think its only roadside police dat r rude and so impololite, I neva knew d problem is from d top.

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by Jorussia(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
gmacnoms:
U needed to hav watched him on channels. Mayb dat way, u'll get wt I'm tryin to say. I used to think its only roadside police dat r rude and so impololite, I neva knew d problem is from d top.
I watched him also,my brother and I,concluded that this is simply a joke in NPF.His utterances were very rude,preemptive, confrontational and arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by tobechi74: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Mbu is worse than fayose

1 Like

Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by Akinsz: 5:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Mbu, pdp attack dog.
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
hardywaltz:

He was suspended
The second time in his over zealous career.

The First was when he was implicated in the Anambra Saga of July 20033 where as Deputy commissioner of Police supervised the locking up of Chris Ngige in the toilet on the orders of AIG Raphael

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/joseph-mbu/
ok
Re: Is MBU A Military Man???????? by citizenY(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Jorussia:
I watched him also,my brother and I,concluded that this is simply a joke in NPF.His utterances were very rude,preemptive, confrontational and arrogant.

EXACTLY.

(1) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And Silverbird Boss Shuns Bayelsa Peace Deal / Governor Okorocha Placed Under House Arrest (photo) / Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.