Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys (6105 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

A lion in which room? undecided
You only have CHEATS in CHRISLAMIC MARRIAGES! kiss
People who take vows THEY NEVER PLANNED TO KEEP!

I did not take such USELESS VOWS! kiss
hmm.Scary! But easy with d xpiriencing or wacking or choping oo.lol
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by mgbeketoto: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
hmm.Scary! But easy with d xpiriencing or wacking or choping oo.lol

Sorry. . . I prefer my career to chopping!
I love my own bank account!
Chopping is only for those looking for LOVE OR MONEY!

I have all I need right now.
I CAN CHOP MYSELF! cool

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Sorry. . . I prefer my career to chopping!
I love my own bank account!
Chopping is only for those looking for LOVE OR MONEY!

I have all I need right now.
I CAN CHOP MYSELF! cool
grin Chop ursef when u av lotsa big hotdogs waiting to get chopped.Anyways,nice to know u doing well.
Lol.u funny tho
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
grin Chop ursef when u av lotsa big hotdogs waiting to get chopped.Anyways,nice to know u doing well.
Lol.u funny tho

What are you guys saying? cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

What are you guys saying? cheesy
Nothing realy.just discusin abt d hotdog snack i bought sometime baq.asking her to try some,sweet stuff.not sold everywer tho smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Nothing realy.just discusin abt d hotdog snack i bought sometime baq.asking her to try some,sweet stuff.not sold everywer tho smiley

Hotdog? You mean Calabar dogs? undecided
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Hotdog? You mean Calabar dogs? undecided
No.its a sauce.dnt worry abt wat it is.just go watch SpongeBob and let us eat d dogs. smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
No.its a sauce.dnt worry abt wat it is.just go watch SpongeBob and let us eat d dogs. smiley

Sponge Bob? That children character?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Sponge Bob? That children character?
oh!sorry.thought you were younger. smiley

Modified: is that you on your dp or grandpa shocked bro,Ekàálé Sir.lol
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
What a thread? see funny replies, naijaboiy no talk anything. I don't wear my wedding ring sha
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
oh!sorry.thought you were younger. smiley

Modified: is that you on your dp or grandpa shocked bro,Ekàálé Sir.lol

It's me smiley

Spongebob...?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:
What a thread? see funny replies, naijaboiy no talk anything. I don't wear my wedding ring sha

Are you a newly wed?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

It's me smiley

Spongebob...?
lol.greetns boss smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Are you a newly wed?

No, I just don't like rings, people doubt I'm married.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dnt think men need any such advice. Lets enjoy life while it last
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

No, I just don't like rings, people doubt I'm married.

Anyway, that's why I included "If Any"...but @ least, you should always create the impression sha...
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I dnt think men need any such advice. Lets enjoy life while it last

You think so? undecided
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

You think so? undecided
Yeah,i know so.life is too short to manage.if you feel like taking sprite after pepsi,go on.life wont wait for any1
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.greetns boss smiley

Lol...I like cartoons sha...but Naruto...lol
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...I like cartoons sha...but Naruto...lol
lol.shame go allow me agree say i like cartoon cos this thread na for matured men and women.no kids noticed yet.So,i like none yet.lol
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by naijaboiy: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:
Madam howfar na? cheesy

Why you no dey wear your ring na?

Shey you still dey available? cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by cherryice(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one emusmith..wat does emusmith mean?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith has this made front page yet? undecided
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=30242855]
Madam howfar na? cheesy

Why you no dey wear your ring na?

Shey you still dey available? cheesy
[/quote

I dey fine. I no like rings at all, I manage wear the thing for one year as I get belle I come add small weight na so I dump the thing. I know no where e dey sef. I no dey available o, Edo man don pay o
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:
hmmm...i bin don wan come dey pay o cheesy

But no wahala sha...since na Edo man carry you,,we're all brothers.

I hope say na fine pikin you born for am o wink
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmm...i bin don wan come dey pay o cheesy

But no wahala sha...since na Edo man carry you,,we're all brothers.

I hope say na fine pikin you born for am o wink

Lolzz, yes
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
Nice one emusmith..wat does emusmith mean?

It's an even permutation of my names...lol...what does cherryice mean?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.shame go allow me agree say i like cartoon cos this thread na for matured men and women.no kids noticed yet.So,i like none yet.lol

No shame o...Na normal tin grin

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Yeah,i know so.life is too short to manage.if you feel like taking sprite after pepsi,go on.life wont wait for any1

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

u married ?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by cherryice(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

It's an even permutation of my names...lol...what does cherryice mean?

cherryice means nothing,it just popped up my head lol

am Karen
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

cherryice means nothing,it just popped up my head lol

am Karen

I'm Smith... Nice to meet you, Karen cheesy

Pampers Vs Napkin / Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad!