Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys (6107 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by elantraceey(f): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Bookmarked for future use cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2015
1miccza:

Up?I go need ladder be that o
Lol...Guy read joor.. Abi you never wake up? grin
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
Bookmarked for future use cheesy

LoL...Save am o!
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther, Hi...
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther, Hi...
Hello emusmith.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hello emusmith.

How are you doing? cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

How are you doing? cheesy
Very well thank you.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Very well thank you.

How's your night?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

How's your night?
Good.
I'm not married. tongue
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Good.
I'm not married. tongue

Meaning? cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Meaning? cheesy
The thread na. wink
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
The thread na. wink

It doesn't matter joor... What is your view on it? cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Nickymezor...I sight you cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nickymezor(f): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:
Nickymezor...I sight you cheesy
LOL. Na ghost mode i dey bfr... I dey hail oo. Sup? By d way nice post. Married ladies ought to comport dem selves well... Decency is d keyword
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

It doesn't matter joor... What is your view on it? cheesy
Well I will say you are correct. There should be a difference between a married woman and a single Lady.........when you are married it should reflect in you in such a way that people will not need to be told you are married.

I feel a married woman doesn't need to be told what to do, how to behave in front of people be it single guys or not. Being married you carrying your family around and if you behave anyhow, you will just be disgracing your hubby.....in fact your family at large.

Did you add dressing to it? I didn't read it all tho but I feel as a married woman it should also reflect in your dressing. Standing in front of a single guy marriage should tell on you.....trust me he would treat you with huge respect cool Dressing is one thing that disturbs me a lot. I see the way some married women dress and I say to my self 'even as a single lady I can't dress that way. God dey sha.

Well I respect marriage a lot and anything that has to do with marriage I respect it.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Nickymezor:
LOL. Na ghost mode i dey bfr... I dey hail oo. Sup? By d way nice post. Married ladies ought to comport dem selves well... Decency is d keyword
Thanks and God bless you.

Just what I mean emusmith.

1 Like

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

5. Chat him up like a woman with the psyche of a girl.

Fine, most women are professional, self made marriage counsellors. Fine. But, you should not so soon forget you have a husband who works in the Rig. He confides in you how he has gotten many ladies laid and how that is is challenge. As usual, you begin to fantasize doing it with him! My prescription is: Discuss Moderately like a woman, see him as a protege and not a pal. The psyche of a girl will help you Discuss Sexual Issues With Him Without Getting Emotional Or Desire To Flirt...

I know right now: there are ladies reading this who need help to quit cheating on their husbands in one way or another.

This is a menace that has to be curbed. I hope this helps...

cheesy

What does this mean?

Apart from the ring point, all other points should apply to all women married or not.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Well I will say you are correct. There should be a difference between a married woman and a single Lady.........when you are married it should reflect in you in such a way that people will not need to be told you are married.

I feel a married woman doesn't need to be told what to do, how to behave in front of people be it single guys or not. Being married you carrying your family around and if you behave anyhow, you will just be disgracing your hubby.....in fact your family at large.

Did you add dressing to it? I didn't read it all tho but I feel as a married woman it should also reflect in your dressing. Standing in front of a single guy marriage should tell on you.....trust me he would treat you with huge respect cool Dressing is one thing that disturbs me a lot. I see the way some married women dress and I say to my self 'even as a single lady I can't dress that way. God dey sha.

Well I respect marriage a lot and anything that has to do with marriage I respect it.

Nice Herzumpther, I knew you could deliver...cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2015
chaircover:

What does this mean?

Apart from the ring point, all other points should apply to all women married or not.

Does one have to always explain the concept of Generalization and Specialization?

Mods: I once did a thread on The Art Thread Of Making... or so...Folks need to read it so as to lessen the work for you guys and readers too.

Thank you.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thanks and God bless you.

Just what I mean emusmith.

God bless us. cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Does one have to always explain the concept of Generalization and Specialization?

Mods: I once did a thread on The Art Thread Of Making... or so...Folks need to read it so as to lessen the work for you guys and readers too.

Thank you.

Yes you do . . .
Especially if people domt understand what you are trying to say
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2015
chaircover:

Yes you do . . .
Especially if people domt understand what you are trying to say

I like your polite response wink...I'll try to be more lucid next time... How's your day going?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

I like your polite response wink...I'll try to be more lucid next time... How's your day going?

I am a well bred woman of class wink
My day is just about to start but I am sure it will go well by Gods Grace
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
chaircover:

I am a well bred woman of class wink
My day is just about to start but I am sure it will go well by Gods Grace

Hah! Thought I was talking to a guy...smiley
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Hah! Thought I was talking to a guy...smiley

Married one too . . .

You still didnt answer the question
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
chaircover:

Married one too . . .

You still didnt answer the question

Specialization here means: I know TIGERS are carnivorous BUT WITHIN MY CONTEXT I am specifying on LIONS.

I am specifying on the married women part and not generalizing on women/ girls/ ladies and the female world as a whole...I hope you understand.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

God bless us. cheesy
Lol.
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Nice Herzumpther, I knew you could deliver...cheesy
When did I deliver?? I don't have a baby o. cheesy
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
When did I deliver?? I don't have a baby o. cheesy

Yes na
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by mgbeketoto: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Life has different phases. . . . . . . kiss
When you have not finished sowing your wild and demonic oaths. . . .
When you get married to avoid 'dem say'. . . .
When you find people more interesting than your spouse. . . . .

. . . .WHEN MARRIAGE BECOMES BORING AND STALE. . . . . .

Please, ENJOY. . . !
Life is way shorter than you think! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Life has different phases. . . . . . . kiss
When you have not finished sowing your wild and demonic oaths. . . .
When you get married to avoid 'dem say'. . . .
When you find people more interesting than your spouse. . . . .

. . . .WHEN MARRIAGE BECOMES BORING AND STALE. . . . . .

Please, ENJOY. . . !
Life is way shorter than you think! kiss
Mehn! U mxt be a lion in d room
Do u cheat on ur man?
Re: Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys by mgbeketoto: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Mehn! U mxt be a lion in d room
Do u cheat on ur man?

A lion in which room? undecided
You only have CHEATS in CHRISLAMIC MARRIAGES! kiss
People who take vows THEY NEVER PLANNED TO KEEP!

I did not take such USELESS VOWS! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.