Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' (3675 Views)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seun watch this video and see the kind of government you support.

I'm so heartbroken honestly. Nigeria has given this man every single thing he doesn't deserve and this is what he gives us in return.

I can't believe what I just watched!

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by bamidele029: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
The people behind this video should be arrested angry disgusting
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Have they started airing the useless video on TV stations?
Daniel Wilson has lost the little respect I have for him.

Damn! this is just ridiculous and shameful!

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by olapluto(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Seun watch this video and see the kind of government you support.

I'm so heartbroken honestly. Nigeria has given this man every single thing he doesn't deserve and this is what he gives us in return.

I can't believe what I just watched!
Seun has seen it. He probably agrees with it anyway.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
bamidele029:
The people behind this video should be arrested angry disgusting
not only that, Chimamanda Adichie should sue PDP saTANists for using a clipse of her film in the satanic and demonic video if she's not aware of it.
PDP have totally lost it!

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by donphilopus: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Bro did you watch the video This has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!! Are these guys for real

I am speechless here honestly. Omg. What did Nigeria ever do to deserve such a president?? This man has wickedness rooted very deep in his heart!! So this is what the creation of Boko Haram was all about, to be used as a tool to blackmail the opposition. Omg.

I'm ashamed of this guy called Jonathan. Anyway, February 14th is the day of reckoning.

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Demdem(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
All these will only befall Jonathan, his household and Otuoke clan. Never in Nigeria.
Rubbish.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Any party that wins have won. There is no doubt about it. There is no point for fighting over spoilt milk.
it's better for them to just park and rest their case.
Vote wisely
don't be deceived
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
not only that, Chimamanda Adichie should sue PDP saTANists for using clipse of her film in the satanic and demonic video if she's not aware of it.
PDP have totally lost it!
Oh shey na now you know Jonathan's cluelessness have spread to his supporters and they in turn are behaving like zombies. Even after GMB released his certificate, they said its fake, the principal of the school confirmed it, they said its fake, Cambridge confirmed it, they say its fake... Berem what more evidence do you need?

Even the most vocal supporter of GEJ here in Nairaland sincere9gerian has been rather to inactive these days, did you notice that Reuben Abati has been a little silent since?.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Pangea: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shame to bad people!

Nigeria will not finish,
Only those behind this plan are finished!
Dead and they shall not be remembered !
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by azzima(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
vedaxcool:
Why isn't this in the frontpage?
FRONT PAGE SHARP SHARP!!!!

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Gbawe: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Bro did you watch the video This has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!! Are these guys for real

I am speechless here honestly. Omg. What did Nigeria ever do to deserve such a president?? This man has wickedness rooted very deep in his heart!! So this is what the creation of Boko Haram was all about, to be used as a tool to blackmail the opposition. Omg.

Indeed. This actually goes beyond distasteful and vile.It is an insult to the over 15,000.00 individuals Boko Haram murdered because our irresponsible , wicked and criminal-minded Government failed to protect them. Same people now have the nerve to make this sick and twisted video when they should be praying for the forgiveness of God and man for all the dead Nigerians and kidnapped girls they let down. This is why the entire world view GEJ as a big disgrace to leadership and an atrocious President while some sycophantic Nigerians tell us he is a "good man". Nonsense !!!

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan and his demonic party has breached the MOU of non-violence agreement that was signed.
ICC awaits him soon! Even his militants will not be able to save him.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by nwabekeyi101: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
You are Finished and Nigeria is Finished. Imagine..... Shame on you GEJ and your PDP

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by ogmask: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
This should hit fp for more pple to see how pdp and gej are going about their campaigns.

This is the lowest of all lows. This is unbelievable. Gej is up to something here. He may not be as clueless as pple think because what i see here is a man trying to distroy nigeria win or lose. If he wins nigeria will feed and fight bh at the same time thereby preparing tne grounds for nigerias disintegration. Gej is nigeria enemy #1. If he loses, bh will be strengthened to wreck even more havocs. It is gej and his fellow thieves and blood sucking demons that are FINISHED, not me and other peace loving nigerians. Shame to the producers and sponsors of this video..
God bless nigeria.

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
With PDP nothing is too low
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Garrithe1st: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ishilove

Seun

Lalasticlala

Obiniscopy

Ngwakwe

OAM4J

Mynd_44

Oya fp, people should know the kind of unimaginable evil that Jonadunce represents..

TVC News Or Channelstv, Which Covered The Elections Better? / Even Satan Was Not Gay: By Robert Mugabe. / IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy.