Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG (15082 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Buhari To Debate Jonathan / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by greatnow: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
na their wives them own i go like listen to and watch grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by pallybrown(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Bahari go run
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by adrainuche(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
sauceny:

Are you the new president of the group NBC

Nairaland Bookers Commission
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by condralbede(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
we are waiting...
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Mogidi: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Gworo time, watch Buhari chew his way throughout the debate.

[img]http://www.ng.all.biz/img/ng/catalog/2045.jpeg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by deejayterabyte(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
dstnd:
wen is sambo vs osibanjo nahhhhhhh? lwkmd

FEB 1
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by mtprofessor5(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
greatnow:
na their wives them own i go like listen to and watch grin

Which office dem wife get
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by msmon(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Just say something meaningful and u will get likes

Do you have something meaningful to say MrProfessor.?
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by jkendy(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
How I wish dis debate is a written type of exercise!!!

We would have known who truly went to night school or possesses genuine certificate.......

Naija.......... we too much !!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Germeeu: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
We re expecting first ladies dabate also, something like this

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by jingh(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Acidosis:
Please get Buhari an Interpreter

We're not ready to digest words like: kwuorufftion, Osungbade, Ibo State.
odeologist mumugraphy
politics section is not for a kid like you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by dstnd: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
deejayterabyte:

FEB 1
.....hahahha so near!!!! can't wait sir
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by eluquenson(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
It's obvious the clueless PHD holder can't withstand our WASC candidate cos in his face he's nervous.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Badgers14: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
The debate to die for will be Aisha Buhari vs PEJ grin grin

Chei, chai darisgod oo grin grin

Like for team Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by BashMe1(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Ope O! I have been waiting for this day.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by seedorfg(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
cant wait to see the clueless one ranting jagon and spewing rubbish as usual, seriously, ordinary steal, people will say its corruption. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2015
If GEJ turns up for the debate....I will deactivate my Nairaland account. By the way I love Nairaland but dislike its PDP paid mods.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
deejayterabyte:
I hope they don't give GEJ the questions before the debate, because that is the only way he can answer questions thrown at him.

Lets hear what both of them have for this country, can we input our questions to the panel?

We are watching

CHANGE!

SAI BUHARI

Why not use like for Jonathan and share for buhari, fool. people always prefer to hit the like button on Nairaland and you cretins know that.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=18pt]i trust buhari on this, even though his accent is typically hausa, his words are very intelligible and profound...... Sai buhari.

jonathan on the other hand will be given the questions before hand but will still spew nonsense.......[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by mtprofessor5(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:

Do you have something meaningful to say MrProfessor.?

I know my silence is better than your comparison based on likes and shares
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by aishamirawwal(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
adrainuche:
At last the much awaited day is here I called this the battle of the titans !!! grin

Like if you think Buhari is gonna be outstanding grin grin

Share if you want jona till 2029 grin grin

Can u remember d last election wen Jona was called for debate,he did nt appear n later came wen questions ve been given to him.
#Buhair4life

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by kuzee(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
SECRET:

During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize Nigeria with an agreement that OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financially and materially to accomplish their Mission.

And every year Nigeria will be paying interest to OIC.

So from IBB's regime Nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came and stopped it for 8 years of his Tenure.

Then 2007 Yara'dua came in and paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest and apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 and died.

Goodluck Jonathan came in and stop it for 6 years now!

And OIC Constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10 years, will be Automatically Excommunicated!

Now GEJ has ruled Nigeria from 6th May 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10 years so that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. That's why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date.

Remember Nigeria 100 years Centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100 years.

Note:

I am not campaigning for GEJ, but I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over.

Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s.

Yet don't personalize this secret please! Make sure you send it to all your friends and everybody around. May God bless you, as you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2015
This image speaks volume. GEJ will chicken out again

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by deejayterabyte(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why not use like for Jonathan and share for buhari, fool. people always prefer to hit the like button on Nairaland and you cretins know that.

Please is that reply for me? angry
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2015
undecidedI don't care,the only debate I would like to see is between pej and Mrs buhari
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by deejayterabyte(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2015
kuzee:
SECRET:

During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize Nigeria with an agreement that OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financially and materially to accomplish their Mission.

And every year Nigeria will be paying interest to OIC.

So from IBB's regime Nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came and stopped it for 8 years of his Tenure.

Then 2007 Yara'dua came in and paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest and apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 and died.

Goodluck Jonathan came in and stop it for 6 years now!

And OIC Constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10 years, will be Automatically Excommunicated!

Now GEJ has ruled Nigeria from 6th May 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10 years so that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. That's why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date.

Remember Nigeria 100 years Centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100 years.

Note:

I am not campaigning for GEJ, but I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over.

Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s.

Yet don't personalize this secret please! Make sure you send it to all your friends and everybody around. May God bless you, as you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

Shut up angry

Ode cheesy
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by kuzee(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Disclaimer:
I hope Buhari will make himself available. No one will ask you of your certificate this time, just come and tell us what's your plans are for the nation.

Tinubu will you let your boy show up? Btw.... any volunteer interpreter in the house?

am sure he will lock himself up in his room with sweat cramming the whole book
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2015
I really don't care. The only debate I would like to see is between pej and Mrs buhari.
Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by charlesofjoy(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
I hope there will be light sha. Epileptic power supply is an evidence of bad governance. It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by sagio09: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:
Can't wait for this.

I really wish both candidates will show up and explain to Nigerians why we should vote for them.

Modified: Meanwhile

Other participants of the July 28, 1966 counter-coup included,Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari ,2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others

4 out of this list have been President.
N/B Obasanjo was V.P to Murtala Muhammad and Later became President.

Indirectly We've been ruled by the same set of people since 1975- 2007 this is over 50% of our nationhood after Independence.

With little exception of the Shehu Shagari's Democratic regime, Interim Govt of Ernest Shenekon*, and Abdulsalami Abubakar.

We've been playing a script.
No wonder when OBJ was about to leave Babangida wanted to contest,
No wonder Buhari is doing the same thing endlessly.

If these set of People were prudent with our Resources, We won't be in our current situation!!!

There is No Change in BUHARI!!!
Bros can u see how clueless u sound?,pls I'm guessn d@ u're one of d Niger Deltans.Pls are U?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG by afrimerch: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
sambo vs osibanjo would be more interesting to watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or / Otunba Gbenga Daniel's 62nd Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.