Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Issue Based Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issue Based Campaign (416 Views)

APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures / Issue-based Campaign - Buhari Vows To Restore Ajaokuta Steel Company. / APC Vs PDP: Issue Based Campaign In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue Based Campaign by filiks(m): 5:11am On Jan 29, 2015
In this era of personality attacks, inciting of under-previledged minds and indirect promotion of violence as opposed to issue based campaigns, I dare to be different.

Facts should influence views or opinions and never the other way round. We are blessed to witness amazing technological advancements all over the world, as such, research has been simplified and information is readily available and accessible.

It is therefore disheartening and irritating to find a lot of people still holding onto hearsays and peddling false stories or statements when basic googling could help them.

There's been reports of tremendous economic growth in Nigeria recently,Nigeria became Africa's biggest economy, but so many people dismissed these reports by a wave of the hand saying it is all paper work and the common man is not feeling it. Well, I won't bother you with GDPs and professional terms.

Just look around you, production is peaking!
Importation of cement used to hit over a trillion, but
under GEJ's watch, we have become exporters of
the same product! The likes of Dangote Group,
Ibeto (who OBJ 'crippled' for no logical reason, has
bounced back and is employing Nigerians across
the nation) , Innoson has expanded greatly and
is now into motor production!(I've been to his
factory, Nigerians are employed there plenty!)
ANAMCO is also functional now, Nissan is here now too etc,
they all happened under GEJ's watch.

These companies have real products, real
Nigerian employees!

Now I don't want to bother
you with train transportation that he gave new life, or the HARVEST OF ENTREPRENEURS going
on in the name of YOUWIN program which will
create a multiplier effect that will out-live GEJ!

Nigerians did not experience the usual sky-rocketing of the price of rice during the festivities last year, even when dollar to naira exchange rate was high,rice was still sold at about 9000 naira per bag. Every Nigerian saw it, felt it, enjoyed it but not too many knew why it was so. It's because of the transformation in the agricultural sector, rice of same quality as the acclaimed foreign rice is now being produced in Ebony and other parts of Nigeria!

GEJ cut out the middle man and empowered farmers directly to move agriculture to the next level.

Need i mention more? ...wait, we can do this all day
and all night, the list is endless but there's more
to be done so we want more! As we go to the polls in a few weeks, vote wisely. #GEJ2015

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Assures US Of Peaceful Polls / Why Does Nigeria's 2015 Budget Still Benchmark Oil At 65dollars Pb / Inec Should Change Some People Picture On Their Permanent Voter's Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.