Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures (2597 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and proffering possible solutions and a promise to tackle them irrespective of what it takes, the PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing. Their hope is that we collect the dollars and Item 7, and forget that we had 5years of I-don't-give-dam administration under Jonathan.

The last five year plus were spent executing Jonathan's Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration, pardoning known criminals, looting Nigeria in all fronts, protecting Boko Haram sponsors just because they are in PDP, smuggling money to SA - missionary style, inflating security budgets, scamming Nigerians (pension, immigration, nnpc), and many more.

If not that Failure is slapping Jonathan back to Bayelsa, we may not have seen the last 4wks' improvement in security, the failed slashing of pump price and the reduction of electricity tariff, etc.

In this election, the options before us are very clear:
Option 1. A vote for Buhari is a victory for democracy in Nigeria. A bold statement to Nigerian politicians that if you fail to serve the people, you will be kicked out, irrespective of the amount of dollars you have to distribute. Buhari's victory also broadens the masses participation in governance. The Buhari/Osinbajo lead administration will have no option than to perform better than Jonathan. Leadership in Nigeria will evolve to performance based rating and not frivolities and sentiments.

Option 2. A vote for Jonathan is an endorsement of the current condition of Government. One that does not punish corrupt practices, that blames others for its failures, one that spends trillions with no improvement in the standard of living of the masses. And more of such.

In few days, we must make this choice. Don't be swayed by sentiments. Consider what is at stake. Vote wisely. God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:
[s]APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and proffering possible solutions and a promise to tackle them irrespective of what it takes, the PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing. Their hope is that we collect the dollars and Item 7, and forget that we had 5years of I-don't-give-dam administration under Jonathan.

The last five year plus were spent executing Jonathan's Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration, pardoning known criminals, looting Nigeria in all fronts, protecting Boko Haram sponsors just because they are in PDP, smuggling money to SA - missionary style, inflating security budgets, scamming Nigerians (pension, immigration, nnpc), and many more.

If not that Failure is slapping Jonathan back to Bayelsa, we may not have seen the last 4wks' improvement in security, the failed slashing of pump price and the reduction of electricity tariff, etc.

Option 1. A vote for Buhari is a victory for democracy in Nigeria. A bold statement to Nigerian politicians that if you fail to serve the people, you will be kicked out, irrespective of the amount of dollars you have to distribute. Buhari's victory also broadens the masses participation in governance. The Buhari/Osinbajo lead administration will have no option than to perform better than Jonathan. Leadership in Nigeria will evolve to performance based rating and not frivolities and sentiments.

Option 2. A vote for Jonathan is an endorsement of the current condition of Government. One that does not punish corrupt practices, that blames others for its failures, one that spends trillions with no improvement in the standard of living of the masses. And more of such.

In few days, we must make this choice. Don't be swayed by sentiments. Consider what is at stake. Vote wisely. God bless Nigeria[/s].
Rubbish trash!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
I knew that after the pummeling from the Assisha Buhari thread, you would open a new thread. Nonsense!
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by DickDastardly(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes oooooo
All progressive CONFIDENCE

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rubbish trash!!!

Everyone on Nairaland would be very surprised if you read the content and offered a sensible response, like indicate where you agree and what you disagree with. I will be surprise too. Thank you for not disappointing us.

Next.

14 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:

Everyone on Nairaland would very surprised if you read the content and offered a sensible response like indicate where you agree and what you disagree with. I will be surprise too. Thank you for not disappointing us.

Next.
An Almajiri like you have nothing tangible to say, so I don't bother to read.
propagandist

2 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
An Almajiri like you have nothing tangible to say, so I don't bother to read.
propagandist

You just confirmed to act without reasoning (reading, thinking, observing or reviewing). All you do is jump into any new topic on Nairaland, vomit your venom, off you go.

13 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Boland(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well said @ Op...

It is very obvious that GEJ administration is a total failure..

Change is inevitable.... I don't see any good coming from GEJ administration...

We really need to send GEJ back to Otueke, I'm sure that's where his level of intellect can cope...

10 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by eyeview: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have not heard any deep,intelligent and well thought through response from Buhari since this campaign started. Not one. Instead what I see is man who will spend less than 3minutes talking like a man who has a very hot palm fruit in his mouth and then his campaign cohorts will swing in and talk for hours. Most times the mirage of reports that will flood the social media and online blogs claiming to have emanated from Buhari does make me shocked as I'll end up wondering if it wasn't this 3minutes inaudible teleguided speech that I just witnessed or whether all these people were privy to another speech not aired.
I have not heard Buhari clearly lay out facts and proffer full proof solutions to them. Most of his promises are basically blanket statements.
They claim to deal in facts but on two occassions had the president challenged him to a fact based debate,the same man chickened out on flimsy reasons. The humble president went further to offer to come for any debate put together by buhari, yet again the general chickened out,opting for pre-arranged town hall meetings where he'll go and read the contents of a paper for a few minutes and the likes of fashola,amechi,etc will take over the floor.
They somehow think we are not seeing all this. They can't deceive anyone.

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by imbless: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm tired of this APC and PDP trash oooooooo! make una post another topic for nairaland nah. I even see some people post SIA BUHARI and GEJ TILL 2019 in the love and romance section of this site haba!! , is nairaland all about politics? . pls we need to put an end to this rubbish

1 Like

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:

You just confirmed to act without reasoning (reading, thinking, observing or reviewing). All you do is jump into any new topic on Nairaland, vomit your venom, off you go.
You see.... You just can't ignore me. grin
I'm larger than life. Bros, I just can't read anything from people like you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Boland(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:

You don't need to exchange words with him bro, it's obvious him and his kind are pained. Just ignore him and reason with any of the intellectual ones in their party, that's if their is any....

6 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by sayyid(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
dat is dia best area of specialization
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by SkyBlue1: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Pretty much captures my sentiment. This election is a referendum on Jonathan and PDPs failed 16 years. An APC win would at the least grow our democracy, give it more depth, and put power back in the hands of the people; and if they fail they get kicked out in the following election, that simple. You can't fail the people for 16 years and confidently expect to return to power, that is absurd.

6 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Boland:
You don't need to exchange words with him bro, it's obvious him and his kind are pained. Just ignore him and reason with any of the intellectual ones in their party, that's if their is any....

You are right. Expecting a rational reasoning from the guy is a difficult task.

With the statistics on ground, Buhari will win. But to make that happen, Nigerians must go out an vote.

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Boland(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2015
egift:

You are right. Expecting a rational reasoning from the guy is a difficult task.

With the statistics on ground, Buhari will win. But to make that happen, Nigerians must go out an vote.
Exactly, peeps need to go out and vote.... Though I foresee a lot of paid peeps to sly GEJ.. PDP don't know that people are wiser now, their money will not buy them the votes they need.... I'm sure victory is ours...
Change is inevitable...

1 Like

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2015
eyeview:
I have not heard any deep,intelligent and well thought through response from Buhari since this campaign started. Not one. Instead what I see is man who will spend less than 3minutes talking like a man who has a very hot palm fruit in his mouth and then his campaign cohorts will swing in and talk for hours. Most times the mirage of reports that will flood the social media and online blogs claiming to have emanated from Buhari does make me shocked as I'll end up wondering if it wasn't this 3minutes inaudible teleguided speech that I just witnessed or whether all these people were privy to another speech not aired.
I have not heard Buhari clearly lay out facts and proffer full proof solutions to them. Most of his promises are basically blanket statements.
They claim to deal in facts but on two occassions had the president challenged him to a fact based debate,the same man chickened out on flimsy reasons. The humble president went further to offer to come for any debate put together by buhari, yet again the general chickened out,opting for pre-arranged town hall meetings where he'll go and read the contents of a paper for a few minutes and the likes of fashola,amechi,etc will take over the floor.

Ask even the opponents of Buhari, they will tell you Buhari is not a man of many words, but articulate, precise and a Man Of Action.

- The Buhari Campaign has detailed manifesto of what Nigerians should expect. See: http://thisisbuhari.com/
- The APC have been actively highlighting various aspects of their plans and policies. Engaging Nigerians and getting feedbacks as well. And a lot of updates too. See https://twitter.com/ThisIsBuhari (do follow some of the hashtages like #APCpromise)

This election, the options are very clear and distinctive.

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by espn(m): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2015
eyeview:
and a man who spends 2hrs saying nonsense.. who is wiser then?

7 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Boland:
Exactly, peeps need to go out and vote.... Though I foresee a lot of paid peeps to sly GEJ.. PDP don't know that people are wiser now, their money will not buy them the votes they need.... I'm sure victory is ours...
Change is inevitable...

Sure. A lot of flame that fire-up the Jonathan's 2011 victory are now extinguished or being useful in the APC camp. The heavyweights that backed Jonathan before are either reluctant now or vigorously supporting Buhari. The blanket votes for Jonathan in SE and SS in 2011 will not be possible. Jonathan will not get his usual 90 - 99% votes of the register. Now expecting 60-75% of PVCs not registered vote will be a celebration for him.

How did Jonathan get to this point? - He squandered a rare opportunity to serve the masses. He joined forces with the cabals and protected them. He saw nothing wrong in looting, even made rigorous efforts to lecture us on how siphoning a couple of trillions by government officials is just stealing and has nothing to do with Corruption.

Things must Change. We can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Boland(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2015
egift:

Sure. A lot of flame that fire-up the Jonathan's 2011 victory are now extinguished or being useful in the APC camp. The heavyweights that backed Jonathan before are either reluctant now or vigorously supporting Buhari. The blanket votes for Jonathan in SE and SS in 2011 will not be possible. Jonathan will not get his usual 90 - 99% votes of the register. Now expecting 60-75% of PVCs not registered vote will be a celebration for him.

How did Jonathan get to this point? - He squandered a rare opportunity to serve the masses. He joined forces with the cabals and protected them. He saw nothing wrong in looting, even made rigorous efforts to lecture us on how siphoning a couple of trillions by government officials is just stealing and has nothing to do with Corruption.

Things must Change. We can't continue like this.
GEJ will be a nightmare for PDP... Had they known, they wouldn't have made him president... I understand where GEJ desperation is coming from, the fact that he doesn't want to be tagged as PDP's downfall is making him more desperate by the day, but the truth is, there is nothing he can do about it...
To be sincere, GEJ is a weak link, I think through him is the only way Nigeria can be free from PDP's bondage...

4 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Boland:
GEJ will be a nightmare for PDP... Had they known, they wouldn't have made him president... I understand where GEJ desperation is coming from, the fact that he doesn't want to be tagged as PDP's downfall is making him more desperate by the day, but the truth is, there is nothing he can do about it...
To be sincere, GEJ is a weak link, I think through him is the only way Nigeria can be free from PDP's bondage...

That was the reason for TAN. Jonathan fully understanding that his failed administration will not earn him a PDP ticket, he used TAN to stimulate the impression he has huge followers (like OPC then promise 50 million votes from SE alone). While in return those who organized TAN financial benefits. Ifeanyi Ubah (got back his Capital Oil and FG protected him from Subsidy Scam), Arthur Eze (got Security Contracts), OPC leader (got pipeline monitoring contract) and others.

Once they all got what they wanted, all the jobless Nigerian youths that were following them have been abandoned. All we have now is an Automated version of TAN called TANiods. Its task is to run jingle on TV and "GEJ Till Whatever" on the Internet.

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Boland(m): 1:11am On Mar 22, 2015
egift:

That was the reason for TAN. Jonathan fully understanding that his failed administration will not earn him a PDP ticket, he used TAN to stimulate the impression he has huge followers (like OPC then promise 50 million votes from SE alone). While in return those who organized TAN financial benefits. Ifeanyi Ubah (got back his Capital Oil and FG protected him from Subsidy Scam), Arthur Eze (got Security Contracts), OPC leader (got pipeline monitoring contract) and others.

Once they all got what they wanted, all the jobless Nigerian youths that were following them have been abandoned. All we have now is an Automated version of TAN called TANiods. Its task is to run jingle on TV and "GEJ Till Whatever" on the Internet.
I'm sure when their plan fails, they will all go back to their domain...
GEJ is loosing this election whether TANoid likes it or not....lol...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by anonimi: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Boland:
I'm sure when their plan fails, they will all go back to their domain...
GEJ is loosing this election whether TANoid likes it or not....lol...

Lose to a man who has gone AWOL to rest in peace as per his doctors' order after convalescing in London while his wife Aisha is preparing to do another Empress Turai cabal on us in tango with his perpetual running mate Yemi Osibande
You guys must be dreaming, surely grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186057_img20150306162313_jpega085369501a44f5e3f02fed91804c6ff

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2015
anonimi:

Lose to a man who has gone AWOL to rest in peace as per his doctors' order after convalescing in London while his wife Aisha is preparing to do another Empress Turai cabal on us in tango with his perpetual running mate Yemi Osibande
You guys must be dreaming, surely grin grin

Your case is degenerating, so you are now attacking even a PDP widowed First-Lady just to score cheap political point. Anonimi my beloved, it is shameful. Learn to draw the line somewhere.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by anonimi: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2015
egift:
Your case is degenerating, so you are now attacking even a PDP widowed First-Lady just to score cheap political point. Anonimi my beloved, it is shameful. Learn to draw the line somewhere.

Sai Buhari.

Where is the attack in sharing information as part of the background check of the PERPETUAL candidate that APC wants us to recruit
Are you allergic to information being shared just as your idol is allergic to freedom of expression?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026914_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2015
And yet 6 days to election we don't know APC policies?

2 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by egift(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2015
mikeansy:
And yet 6 days to election we don't know APC policies?

Oga Mike you used to be far more analytical that what you have become now. I still remember when you use to defend IBB like no tomorrow.

@At your comment: It is a shameless lie to make that assertion. Tell us the manifesto you were criticizing earlier.

For updates and highlights of APC's policies, visit https://twitter.com/hashtag/APCpromise

For a detailed Manifesto of Buhari and the plans, policies and priorities of the incoming administration, Visit http://thisisbuhari.com/project-list/our-commitment/ - There is a PDF copy there for you.

Mikeansy since you got caught-up in ethnic bigotry and and clannish politics, your objectivity has descended terribly. But am optimistic that with Buhari's victory, you will step up your game and join the drive to rebuild Nigeria from its deplorable state.

2 Likes

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by ckmayoca: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see.... You just can't ignore me. grin
I'm larger than life. Bros, I just can't read anything from people like you.

Lol.. U can't read anytin from ppl like him and yet u replied him. English no be african language I guess.

1 Like

Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2015
egift:
APC are discussing issues facing Nigerians and proffering possible solutions and a promise to tackle them irrespective of what it takes, the PDP are into Chasing of Shadows and mocking anyone that mentions the problem we are facing. Their hope is that we collect the dollars and Item 7, and forget that we had 5years of I-don't-give-dam administration under Jonathan.

In few days, we must make this choice. Don't be swayed by sentiments. Consider what is at stake. Vote wisely. God bless Nigeria.

See how you call money that your eyes have not seen like paper SMD
Re: APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures by socialmediaman: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Rubbish trash!!!

Lol. No counter opinion? Worse trash. I agree with OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Nigeria’s High Poverty Rate: The Classes @9jaclicktivist / JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC / How Opposition Votes Will Be Shared Due To Obasanjo’s Failure To Adopt PDP/SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.