Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student (51635 Views)

Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Sunkyphil(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
beauty hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by ybalogs(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
wheredemdey:

See this n1ggah man that thinks every intelligent girl is automatically a wife material...

Ask yourself why most pwc,kpmg chics are single...majority of intelligent girls are strong willed..hardly submissive..domineering etc

Omoh wake up and ask God to give you your own ordained woman nobi book we dey marry..na character
the Oracle Don talk....Gbam
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by mikolo80: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
zero yansh, spindly legs,horse teetht
our definition of beauty is verrrryyyy different o

3 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by mideeniafe(f): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
See my mate embarassed
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! she is indeed beautiful!! I love her dentition kiss wink
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by jkendy(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
jingh:
I cum
U nd Who
Who made u "cum"
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Burger01(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
ybalogs:

I just love NL with people like you.you must see another thing shaaaa.abeg,how much for that boot?
You dey ask me the price of her boots Why no go her school and ask for her details so you can contact her
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Misogynist2014(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Good for her anyway, but 4.99 is near perfection, wonder how she got it.
Not that beautiful.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by jarmy: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
that was my student in FA. congratulations. I would have loved to know the teacher that inspired you.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by noordean(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Please is covenant a school in Nigeria?
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by denitro(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
The name Alma sounds like a Mormon name. I guess she is a Mormon

According to the Book of Mormon, Alma (/ˈælmə/) was a Nephite prophet who established
the Church of Jesus Christ in the Americas during the reign of the wicked King Noah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alma_the_Elder
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by nsydear: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
eemalex:
4.99!!! Its normal though.
an abeg which programming language she sabi

3 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Arysexy(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Oputa Alma Jamachi with CGPA of 4.99 out of 5.0.

Igbo babes rocking it.

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! I screamed when I saw that GP. Though I am also a First Class Graduate but I must confess that was an awesome GP. Congratulations to a fellow Scholar!

3 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
I thought the 2014/2015 academic session is still ongoing.

Alma is a graduate of Computer Science, Covenant
University, where she bagged a first class degree in
Computer Science and Information Science.
The pretty lady who was the best graduating student in
the school's 2013/2014 academic year, graduated with
a CGPA of 4.99.
Alma revealed that her initial dream was to be a doctor
just like her dad who is a consultant, but she changed
her mind along the line partly due to the influence of
one of her teachers.
The 20 year old revealed that she also has another
passion; fashion. Back in the day, she owned a fashion
blog, Alma'sFashion, is undergoing a makeup training
course and also has the dream of starting her own shoe
line and opening boutiques across the world.
Beauty,brains and nice sense of style.....she is sure
ready to take over the world.

See the bolded
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by anitank(f): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Congrats to her!!

4.99 GP means that if she offered a total of 50 courses from her first year to final year, she made 49 A's and probably just one B. But is that even possible

4 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
hatux:
Wow! Computer science She must be a guru o...
being a first class dose not make u a guru
and as a matter of fact its computer science its Neva all about first class oooo
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by phemybof(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
eemalex:
4.99!!! Its normal though.
4.99? Lols
Let her to Come to UNILORIN, 2.1 she won't emerged
But na private school shaa
No repeat, no carry over, no send back home as in public schools

3 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by tziz(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
She really tried, I liked that..
Buh my ish wit Op is he mentioned "beauty", which beauty?
It's very very rare to see beauty and brilliance/intelligence in a single human body!
Infact I rushed into this thread to see a rare breed buh all i see is jst a normal girl undecided
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by tziz(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
noordean:
Please is convenant a school in Nigeria?
No, it's an agreement in heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Ibyno(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2015
From the length of her mouth, her ozone lawyer go be bore hole. Na joke I dey ooo .
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by holysaint1(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
intergral:
WIFE MATERIAL

like seriousli sad so erry first class students nw na wyf material..
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by NosaHenry(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2015
4.99? the private uni should have broken world record by awarding her 5.00. Without taking anything from her hard work, I don't just fancy private universities

1 Like

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by teeboi73: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
mikolo80:
zero yansh, spindly legs,horse teetht
our definition of beauty is verrrryyyy different o
But why? Remember she was created by Almighty God!!!! This is not fair
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
phemybof:

4.99? Lols
Let her to Come to UNILORIN, 2.1 she won't emerged
But na private school shaa
No repeat, no carry over, no send back home as in public schools
Can we please for once celebrate success? I'm quoting you because you mentioned UNILORIN. That was my Alma Mater and I had a First Class. Currently, there's a lady in Accounting with a GP of 5.00 in her 100 level days, and she is still close to that now, even in 400 level. You can go and confirm. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Uchizzy(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Bhut she ain't beautiful? undecided

TRUFAX
PttfPfft.
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Genea(f): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
kudos bt us she related to d charlyboy oputa family?
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by maxy097(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Her teeth tho
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by mkbadeniyi(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
gilgal7:
Expecting to see one sister with a deeper life members style of dress....lol
Fyn girl with swags...a model to all under graduate ladies...thumbs up girl
she is not beautiful @ allllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by agoadiv(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Burger01:
What's with the boots on the dashboard? Na award
yeeeeehahahahahahabhhahababbbagahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

some pple are definitely wicked,..c as dis guy wan finish me with laugh
Re: Alma Oputa: Covenant University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Congrats to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike / Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.