Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Square Peg For The Round Hole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Square Peg For The Round Hole (1747 Views)

Willie Obiano: A Square Peg In A Round Hole / I’m Not Square Peg In Round Hole – Udoma / Nigeria Problem Is because A Square Peg Had Been Put Inside A Round Hole, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
This morning, like so many of us have, I found myself spurting my coffee all over my keyboard. Usually for most people this is upon hearing, reading or seeing something so funny our basic instincts are overcome and the subsequent lack of control results in the contents of our mouth been ejected in front of us. In my case i’m afraid it was a symptom of uncontrollable horror and shock.

My wife rushed to the kitchen and quickly brought me a cloth. I used it, still open mouthed and aghast at what I’d seen, and proceeded to clean my keyboard, desk and monitor as they still dripped with hot coffee.

What had I seen?

I still cant quite believe it. At first I was in denial and once all coffee had been mopped up I scurried around the internet hoping to find something which proved the article I had read as been false.

Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo running for a position in Government of our country!?

My hopes of acquiring information to the contrary crumbled as I found source after source stating it was the case.

As many of us are aware Nigeria is slowly becoming overcome with increasing levels of corruption and other cancerous conditions mostly of a criminal aspect. With this in mind it will not surprise you that I see Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo as been the equivalent of a square peg for a round hole in terms of been a solution to Nigeria’s problems.

Another way of putting it I guess would be: appointing Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo to government would be like trying to kill a fire by throwing petrol on it.

I spent of the rest of the day very unsettled and here I am now at nearly 4am in the morning engaging myself for the first time in perhaps what could be called “political activism”.

For those not overly familiar or perhaps have no idea who Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo is. Let me attempt to bring you up to speed. Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo also goes by the name ‘Augustus Bemigho-Eyeoyibo’. He studied at Bendel State University, Ekpoma and now resides in Lagos as the owner of Roseview Court Hotel.

None of this worries you I know. Here is why I was so shocked: Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo is the current serving head of the Confraternity (though he prefers to use the name ‘N B M of Africa’ due to the ‘Black Ax’ been an illegal and banned organisation under Nigerian law). What’s more Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo also participates in and coordinates a global offensive against unwitting victims in the way of 419 advance fee fraud.

His masterful skill in the art of 419 fraud gives him one particular worrying attribute we should be aware of: Masterful skill in the art of deception. Although I hear people say “well… all politicians are liars” and although that may or not be the case do we really as a country want government officials who so overtly lie, cheat and steal in the way he does? Whose primary goal has always been to achieve for himself financial gain at the expense of others? Perhaps this is a little unfair as I am well aware money is distributed to the cretinous creatures in his orbit (mostly other cult members) to lubricate the wheels of support for him to successfully achieve his aims.

It is my aim here to plead with you not to accept his campaign lies when he shamelessly states he “is a man of outstanding moral character” and to inform you he a liar and a thief. Fundamentally Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo is the proverbial square peg for the round hole which is our country.

I implore you all to do everything in your power to ensure he is not appointed to the State Assembly in the Warri North constituency. This blog will serve as your provider of all the information you need to make an informed choice and to make the only correct decision.

Good luck and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
My next stage of political activism was mostly to scratch my head. Proverbially only I have to admit. If truth be told I’m more of a chin rubber. I’d tossed and turned in bed and endured a sleepless night worrying about our country and the prospect of Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo gaining a position in government. At around 5am my wife had had enough and banished me from bed and I returned back to my office room to rub my chin and think.

I felt considerably less unsettled when my next course of action was decided. I would write to Mr Eyeoyibo and express some of my concerns. Although adamant he couldn’t allay them I would certainly feel better getting some things off my chest.

In an effort to conduct this procedure in a transparent and educative manner I have opted for the medium of an ‘Open Letter’ so my concerns can be more widely heard and should a reply be forthcoming I will be delighted to publish that too.

Here is what has been sent to Mr Eyeoyibo this morning:

Dear Mr Eyeoyibo,

I am writing to you as a constituent of Warri State and in my capacity as a free thinking individual who theoretically has the power to vote for you in the upcoming election. An election which you bid to gain a position in the State Assembly in the Warri North constituency.

Although my wife has been known to refer to me as been a “wise man” essentially in the grand scheme of things I do not consider myself to be the most educated of people. I do attempt however to learn wherever possible and the views I hold I like to believe are informed, correct and justified.

It is in this spirit that I write to you in the hope you may reply so I can gain insight into your motives, intentions and what the reality of an outcome of you been elected will bring.

I have the following questions:

1) In your bid to be elected as Head of The N B M you stated that your organisations (NBM) members “have due to idleness taken to robbery, thuggery and violence” and you wished to “sensitize ayes as to why violence,robbery,rape,murder,thuggery should be totally eradicated”.

However daily news reports of the aforementioned “violence, robbery, rape, murder and thuggery” still continue. What did you do to attempt to stop this and why did you fail?

2) Also on the subject of the horrific violence widely reported you stated you would “register a foundation under the aegis of the movement “STOP CAMPUS VIOLENECE TODAY”

Again however little seems to have changed. I wondered if you could give any details of the “Stop Campus Violence Today” campaign and perhaps speculate on why this initiative failed?

3) Also on the subject on campus violence. You stated “campus violence is the main headache of the movement is an understatement; it is the cankerworm that is eating deep and destroying this great movement”

I do not see mention of the lives destroyed (ultimately of the lives ended) or any word of the families effected. I wondered why this was omitted and whether your primary concern was with the bad publicity that reflects so poorly on the N B M as it seems when the statement is read?

4) When projecting your aspirations upon becoming Head of The N B M you talk of “image laundering”. In the context of measures to curb the bad publicity surrounding campus violence you state “This will go a long way in laundering our already battered image”

Why does it appear your primary concern is with “image” rather than actually tackling the root of the problem itself?

5) I notice in your NBM campaign speech you state you wish to: “register the movement as an NGO”. What is the current state of the N B M in respect to been registered as an NGO?

6) In the same breath you go on to say: “Such registrations will see the movement getting subventions from international organizations which will go a long way to help our very horrendous state of the movement’s finances”

and you also state: “if we setup an NGO and hook up to organizations within and outside the shores of the country we could rake in millions by way of subventions from the government and these organizations we will be affiliated to.”

Your primary motivation for the NBM to become an NGO was to procure money from the government (“to boost zonal and individual member’s finances, this will go a long way to boost our overall finances”)?

7) In respect to the Nepotism you acknowledge when you state you: “want us to open our hearts and free our minds from any political juggling, money politicking, campaign of calumny, godfatherism, favouritism, nepotism, and focus on the sincerity of purpose as ”

Why if you wished to curb nepotism upon becoming National Head of the NBM did you frequently circulate job opportunities to NBM members, mostly within our country’s financial institutions, that were open only to NBM members (more specifically open only to fully paid up members)?

cool You state: “Finance and proper accountability would be another focus by my administration” and yet I have spoken to disillusioned NBM members who report embezzlement and corruption is still rife within the organisation.

How can I be sure the same will not happen within Warri State government upon your election (baring in mind Warri State is home to over 300,000 people and yet you have seemed unable to control criminality in your organisation of only a few thousand)?

9) Regarding criminality…. Both here and abroad aside from the not so small matter of “violence, robbery, rape, murder and thuggery” it is evident from international media that members of the NBM are also involved heavily in cybercrime, drug trafficking and people smuggling.

Why have you been unable or unwilling the curb this behavior?

10) Is it because you yourself are not only partake in some of these activities but direct this global problem in your capacity of head of the organisation that is carrying it out?

I think that covers all the questions that immediately spring to my mind. If I have any further questions I will be sure to email you again.

I would delighted and eternally grateful if you could reply. I appreciate they are tough questions but that will make me all the more grateful to hear back from you
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
update: Mr Eyeoyibo felt unable or unwilling to reply.
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mr Eyeoyibo's scam charity "The Uhuru Foundation" was exposed following an investigation by the British Red Cross.

On the website of the organisation of which he is Head: http://www.nbmuhuru.org/aboutus.html

In the 'About Us' section the Uhuru Foundation claims to be "partnered with United Nations and British Red Cross" however following complaints a British Red Cross investigation by their fraud team has established this not to be the case.

The "Uhuru Foundation" is a creation by the same people who formed an identical scam charity the "KUTH Foundation" which quickly disappeared when it was also exposed as been fraudulent.

Furthermore it is alleged that despite making charitable donations in support of various global disasters the same people who run the Uhuru Foundation also exploit the same disasters in their 419 scams

Information about that is available here: https://bemuda./2015/02/16/uhuru-foundation/

The email from the Red Cross disclosing the results of their investigation is available here: https://bemuda./2015/03/05/uhuru-foundation-lies/
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by tit(f): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
FakeforWarri,
has any court found the Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho guilty of any offense?
why are you wasting the time of honest hardworking Nigerians because you lost out in the game of politics?
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tit, haha. I dont need to change your name to make you sound funny smiley

Tit, how often do courts find cultists guilty of any offence? Very very rarely.

Why? Because the police are been paid by the cultists so they rarely end up in court. Then if by mistake they do the judge who's job it is to find them guilty or not more often than not happens to be a cultist too. This is how evidence vanishes. How guilty men are declared innocent and how "the Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho" has never been found guilty of any offence.

If you dont think this happens and you think Nigeria is a corruption free society, with a corruption free judiciary, with a corruption free police service, with a corruption free government then you are either deluded for one or retarded or also probably a cultist too yourself. You tit.

Let me tell you something else.

"The Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho" is the head of an organisation prohibited under various state and federal laws. See the "SECRET CULTS/SOCIETIES AND SIMILAR ACTIVITIES (PROHIBITION) LAW" which lists his organisation as an illegal one. Interestingly it lists the organisation under it's various names. Interestingly those names cannot be muttered here on nairaland.

Next let me tell you something further... you tit.

I "lost out in the game of politics"?. I have never once in my life engaged in politics as I state at the top of this article.

That is until now. This week will see my first victory in this game. This will be when "The Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho" falls flat on his face, crying to his Mummy with his tail between his legs because the word is out of who he really is. A cultist, one of those illegal banned ones. Nobody wants the head of illegal cult, a mafia boss, a scammer or a lying cretin to form any part of their government. "The Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho" ticks all of those boxes. He less deserves a place in the Warri House of Assembly and would be more deserving of a place in a house with no windows, locked doors and to be fed substandard foodstuffs like all criminals should be.

Dont let the fact he has not been convicted yet define him as been innocent. The laws of our land clearly define in black and white him as a criminal. His days of enjoying your "innocent" label are numbered. I will enjoy that day his legal status is officially redefined. Until then I will no less than relish this coming week the announcement he has not become a member of Warri House of Assembly.

Regards
Uche Tobias
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
details of other illegal cultists running for government can be found here: https://bemigho147watch./2015/04/04/invisible-cultists/

1 Like

Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by webcool(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I need your help, who was born during the 80's, I am trying to remember a programme i saw, A comedy and slapstick comedy of A square Pegs in a round hole during the NTA Programmes, been searching for the program, any idea on the title and how can i get it.

Thanks
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
tit:
FakeforWarri,
has any court found the Right Honorable Dr. Bemigho guilty of any offense?
why are you wasting the time of honest hardworking Nigerians because you lost out in the game of politics?
Why?

Hello again you massive tit.

since we last spoke Bemigho attempted to run for government again.

How did he do?

Well the forward progress of his campaign was greatly slowed down by the following news: https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/ps1m-fraudsters-who-funded-notorious-nigerian-organised-crime-gang-convicted

So perhaps you'd finally like to re-assess your opinion of this great fine standing individual who graces us with his presence.

The man who has made millions from organized crime while our countrymen all starve and struggle.

What a top man.

Vote Bemigho - Mafia boss.
Re: Square Peg For The Round Hole by HopeForWarri: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
feel free to educate yourself further too by learning what his other mafia buddies are up to )

nbm147watch.com

(1) (Reply)

Jordanian King Personally Leads Isis Bombing Mission To Avenge Murdered Pilot (P / See The Huge Python Captured By Nigerian Soldiers While Battling With Boko Haram / Breaking News! Rivers APC Chairman, Davies Ikanya Dumps Party For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.