Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tecno Code Assisst - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Code Assisst (5516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Code Assisst by falcon01: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Good day people please i locked my tecno t605(china) and i forgot the security code i used please how can i remove it is there any trick or master code to do this
Re: Tecno Code Assisst by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2015
falcon01:
Good day people please i locked my tecno t605(china) and i forgot the security code i used please how can i remove it is there any trick or master code to do this
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Code Assisst by falcon01: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
katsina
Re: Tecno Code Assisst by Carlcaresophia: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2015
falcon01:
katsina
Sorry we don't have service center in Katsina, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Tecno Code Assisst by Obienesarah: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote
author=Carlcaresophia post=30235187] Sorry we don't have service center
in Katsina, attached pls find the contact information of our service
centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you![/quote] Pls i wanna buy a phone, n i ws told of tecno m6 n I6 pls which is d best i need answers.
Re: Tecno Code Assisst by Carlcaresophia: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Obienesarah:
Pls i wanna buy a phone, n i ws told of tecno m6 n I6 pls which is d best i need answers.
Sir, you can go to phone stores or visit Tecno website: www.tecno-mobile.com to know more details about those two phones and then choose one to buy. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Your Friends From Knowing That You Have Read Their Whatsapp Messages / Command Is Not Allowed In User Build See Solution To Change Android Imei 2 Bbime / How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.