Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (60996 Views)

Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram- IDPs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by piagetskinner(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
The govt is in the know of all this....there's is a hidden agenda that's still not clear to us all...#feb 14th will tell
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by judiciarypalava: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
calebo101:

One Nigeria is a joke.

But left for me sir, if these would lead to the disintegration of this contraption called Nigeria, so be it! I wonder what our parents where thinking when they allowed these rubbish to go on for long. Isn't it glaring that Nigeria is not one? It's like a combination of 2 different countries forced to co-exist as one. What is the linking factor if not the lopsided symbiotic parasitic relationship based on oil?

If the North had oil, would they have coexisted with the South this long? I think it's time for everybody to go their separate ways, its been a long ride.

My brother, that Nigeria Army has failed to defeat BH is because of Insider information as a result of faulty recruitment procedure in the NA. We can not win this war as long as we still have those aboki's that joined NA with recommendation letters or forged results. NA needs total recruitment verification and overhauling.

2 Likes

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
dis nah original nd fresh mumu,
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by ogahenry(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
IT WILL BE TOO LATE SOON WHEN THE ISLAMISTS HAVE TAKEN THE SEA FROM THE DESERT. MY MOST DISTURBING WORRY IS THAT THE AMAECHIS, THE NGIGES, THE ROCHAS', THE SYVAS AND OTHER NOMINAL, UNCIRCUMCISED CHRISTIANS SEE THE TROUBLE WITH THE PRESENT NIGERIA AS BEING ONLY POLITICAL WHICH REQUIRES SOME POLITICAL SOLUTIONS TO MEND. BUT THE UNIVERSAL ARAB CONTROL LAUGHS US ALL TO SCORN! EVEN OBASANJO IS BEING DELUDED. THIS BUMS WILL OVER -NIGHT OVERRUN NOT ONLY THE MIDDLE BELT AS THEY ARE CURRENTLY DOING TO THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITIES IN THE NORTH, BUT ALSO WILL DO SO TO ALL THE SOUTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA. AND UNLESS THE NIGER DELTANS COME TO OUR AID, I TELL YOU, WE WILL BE DOOMED. WORST ARE THE GREEDY INDIGBO WHO WILL ALWAYS SAY, "THAT CAN'T HAPPEN", AS ALWAYS AS THEY HAVE STUPIDLY REACTED AND GET INCONSEQUENTIALLY BUTCHERED LIKE CHICKENS. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR ALL!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
anigbajumo:
dis nah original nd fresh mumu,
and you b correct and stale oponu
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by A4ningi(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
stewpid modaforker! Buhari d illiterate cattle rearer from daura is d real sponsor of boko haram
Mumu, foolish which type of weed have you taken? It seems you are drunk. Who is in charge of Army? Who is supporse to crush BH? Definitely the goon will answer GEJ is responsible perhaps. But due to sentimation of any kind you fail to call spade a spade. To hell with you.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Heffalump(m): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2015
idupaul:
If U don't know that the Americans fund and provide air support for Boko Haram then I can't help U

You have come again with your flu infested chicken brain. Will you shut the hell up? Does America know whether u exist?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by easystudy101: 1:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Urine:

Just last week during Secretary Kerry's visit, the President commended the US for the support on the fight against terror. If you have valid proof, share it with us.

Go Sidon for gutter
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 5:58am On Jan 30, 2015
A4ningi:
Mumu, foolish which type of weed have you taken? It seems you are drunk. Who is in charge of Army? Who is supporse to crush BH? Definitely the goon will answer GEJ is responsible perhaps. But due to sentimation of any kind you fail to call spade a spade. To hell with you.
get out,monkey, you think everyone smokes like you? Oh, u are also a drunkard? No wonder! Only a drunkard will not understand a post and type anyhow. Your hatred for Gej will kill you, buhari's cow.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by idupaul: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Heffalump:

You have come again with your flu infested chicken brain. Will you shut the hell up? Does America know whether u exist?

Why U de vex for me , I am not responsible for your low IQ . Sorry my post wasn't even meant for people like U.. Please shooosh and go pay some bills for the day U slowpoke
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Fellonigerians: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

Very possible o... The puppetmaster is who we need to uncover...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Fellonigerians: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

Very possible o... The puppetmaster is who we need to uncover...
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
asadike:
and you b correct and stale oponu
Talk I'm listening.....Omoale
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
Talk I'm listening.....Omoale
I don't talk to idiots. Okobo!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
asadike:
I don't talk to idiots. Okobo!
haa....emi ekun oko omoge,dnt try me oooooooo
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
anigbajumo:
haa....emi ekun oko omoge,dnt try me oooooooo
enyi ati taani?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
asadike:
enyi ati taani?
emi ati eyin.......
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by uchej0096: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
We know there are international colobrators with Boko Haram. GEJ is fighting international and local fither, the plan by Chad basin and nothern conalomarate to islamatise Nigerian wil never work at all, and we know that all this is to fustrate GEJ's government and i'm very sorry for those who are playing into their hands becase they have lost already God be with us.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
anigbajumo:
emi ati eyin.......
ewo, efi mi sile jere. Emi o laye nye.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by mosiactemple(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
INDIAN MOSAIC TEMPLE & SOLUTION CENTER.
Phone: +234-81081-08678

Achieve your dreams without Ritual & Grief. Call on us for: Silent rich, Business boom, Success job contract, Good Luck, Natural
health, Visa approval, Avoid divorce in marriage, Love ring, Win court case, any diseases affection, Lotto win, Avoid bad dreams,
You want to take in as a woman, Promotion at work, Command tone, Do as I say, Disappear ring, No more promise& fail, Exam
success, General protection, Get power & win elections, ETC

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
ewo, efi mi sile jere. Emi o laye nye.
mi o hold yin tele....bt e undstand oun ti mi n so
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
mi o hold yin tele....bt e undstand oun ti mi n so
rara. Ko ye mi.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
rara. Ko ye mi.
haa....ema je ki n gbo,se ewa ni fbk ki a le talk beta
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
haa....ema je ki n gbo,se ewa ni fbk ki a le talk beta
beeni.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
beeni.
kinni oruko yin ni fbk?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
kinni oruko yin ni fbk?
ada. Sugbon, oti pee die ti mo lo fbk gbe yin. Ewo, ti mo bati wa ready fun fbk, ma n kesi yin.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
ada. Sugbon, oti pee die ti mo lo fbk gbe yin. Ewo, ti mo bati wa ready fun fbk, ma n kesi yin.
bbm nko?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
bbm nko?
ok. Mo ti gbo
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by anigbajumo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
ok. Mo ti gbo
E ko pin yin si
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
E ko pin yin si
ko possible, gbogbo aiye ma ri now.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by nicerod(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
nicerod, you never jamm
u mean i neva ur toto or wot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.