Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (25233 Views)

Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Bigcake: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
The police paid the hospital bill for her treatment shockedshockedshocked.
Nigeria police pay hospital bill of a complainant free of charge?!
Wow. I don't think I have ever seen that before. rather the police would demand for money from her before recording her complaints. Now I believe that miracles do happen. cheesy
My guy na runz, police want make the case look serious so that them go open office for the Lebanese head.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by BlackKenichi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why am I not suprised by this story (if it's actually true).
I swear down Africans at time just seem to just take too much shit without ever fighting back. You guys let these Lebanese fuckboys Bleep your women and treat you like sh1t. It's not like Middle Easterners can take a punch.
If one (a MENA) throws abuse at you, just throw a couple of punches back at them.
Have you guys ever noticed that mixed Lebanese and African children are truly pathetic in terms of their physical capabilities? They are also arrogant and useless as well.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by delishpot: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
The police paid the hospital bill for her treatment shockedshockedshocked.
Nigeria police pay hospital bill of a complainant free of charge?!
Wow. I don't think I have ever seen that before. rather the police would demand for money from her before recording her complaints. Now I believe that miracles do happen. cheesy

I noticed that too.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by delishpot: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bigcake:
My guy na runz, police want make the case look serious so that them go open office for the Lebanese head.

Gbam. Police pay hospital bill? Ha ha. Police go first collect their #500k hospital bill first from the lebo couple. See how job set for these lebo couple head.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by litetias(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
It is evil man and woman(let us be specific).
How come you hate women?
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by fxstory(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
just hope the police won't look the skin type when making judgement
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by SavageGarden(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
NosoChic:

I had already finished doing my business there before they informed me that the toilet was not for Nigerians. Nothing much I could do honestly as the members of staff didn't have a problem with it.
angry just imagine that....Nigerians are indeed tolerant people...what a shame!
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by holums(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Foreigners harassing us and treating us like slaves in our country home........black don suffer from inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) / Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death / 3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.