Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) (25231 Views)

Lagos Pastor Accuses Assistant Police Commissioner Of Torture (pic) / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer / Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Do I blame the Lebanese couple,ofcourse not;but instead I blame our Useless system/leaders for giving them so much right.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by kingthreat(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fellow woman slapped a 37-year-old Igbo woman and dragged her on the ground. And all she could do was nothing and not defend herself. This story is very fishy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by bola555(f): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
This kind story dey somehow..she was abused and police paid for her Hospital bill as if the DPO was her family member.....it hard 2 believe.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by madgoat(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
This story sounds somehow jare. Just a slap and a kick and d woman claims she fell ill and d police paid her bills shocked
Sounds like diz woman, her husband and d police just wanna extort money frm this Lebanese peeps.

Besides a slap and a kick is not torture. Dat woman shd be jailed for what she is trying to do.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by azzima(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
What a shame on the Nigeria Police. Now that the defendants are LEBANESE, they want to MEDIATE?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
mankan2k7:
This can only happen in a country where a presidential aspirant has no certificate. Gej till 2019
What can ur clueless dumbo president do 2 dis nonsense? If the economy is good& gej's so called jobs arent on paper, Nigerian wont be enslaved by foreigners in their own country.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by mytime24(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
It is evil man and woman(let us be specific).
yea tnx bt i used a general term ,datz y i said nt d 1st time such tiN had happened
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by M4gunners: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
jingh:
collect your PVC here
And don't forget to vote for GEJ.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by sermonjotters: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
[/size]
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
mytime24:
yea tnx bt i used a general term ,datz y i said nt d 1st time such tiN had happened
Okay.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by stuff46(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
I can be sure that almost every story is being copied by someone. When Candy's was discovered the page owner said that countless other pages have posted her story without her
having a clue.
Please, if you have a story, I think you should put it at hold for now and run a search. I'm sure someone is already stealing it. Fatal and Candy ran a random search and found 'em. Do the same. No criminal should stop you from making fame or money from your story. There are better things - profitable things to do with your story than posting it in a site where it is sure to be stolen. They will post it on Facebook, their blogs,websites and even curse and attack you and claim ownership when you accuse them.
Heed this, or wait till you enter a bookshop and find your story being sold at 10k per copy while you are still drinking epa and guguru for breakfast.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by M4gunners: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingthreat:
Fellow woman slapped a 37-year-old Igbo woman and dragged her on the ground. And all she could do was nothing and not defend herself. This story is very fishy.
Wen u finish what you are smoking, just read the Thread again! Not Igbo woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria need to address this issue,in malaysia or Asia U can't make an attempt or try to scare citizen n go free b4 U know it police will come n arrest U n take U to jail n U will have to spend 14 days b4 they will start investigation n if they find U wanting, the next step is to deport U. I 1der Y Nigeria n their securities worship foreigners? anytime i see how Naijas r maltreated in a foreign country i will start shading tears because our people r still under slavery in their own country. Imagine this woman case, Madam wish U quick recovery n may justice b done.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by kingthreat(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Wen u finish what you are smoking, just read the Thread again! Not Igbo woman.

Go screw Arsene Wenger. Gunners my armpit.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
bellychiz:
Those people are so wicked treating Nigerians like slave in our own country smh!
Nigerian workers are just too lazy to do their work properly. You don't fight with your bosses or disrespect them. The best thing you can do is to leave or report to the human rights section of the government and make the foreigners pay for any victimization. I think there is something wrong in the allegation. Other witnesses working for the company at the time of the problem must be brought to testify.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by ately1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective. Contact us on 0803 074 9375 ,08054606377...

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Amya(f): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't believe this story. A slap and a kick and she supposedly is admitted in a hospital. yeah right! And the police paid the hospital bills? In which country na!

There seems to be a plan already in motion to extort the Lebanese couple. The police might be in on it too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by boujaye: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
peteruuu:
It's a pity.!
Meanwhile,those yasbeks supposed to be YAB in their face!!!
As in,why would they maltreat her just because she earns salary from them!!?
What a pitiable situation !
Poor woman i'm sure she must've been passing through tough times before this particular incident.
Get well soon.

Btw,i'll never forget to jubilate that i'm the FTC o grin cheesy
#DancingShoki

Tell that woman to getup nothing reach her, cant u see she is pretending... police paid her hospital bill?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Ojochegbe1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
ya those pple re very wicked, is because she a woman, it hapen to me abt 6yrs ago i beat-up the man n i was given 2wks suspension but i never return to dat place again grin
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by MRCAMPBELL: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Its a monumental shame and a curious irony how we are treated with total disrespect,there are places in the world where you and i wouldnt dare couh because we are Nigeria nationals.,should we also bow our heads in shame and watch this inhuman acts against us even in our own father land.??
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by VoteWisely: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
http:///1JNu1ZJ #VoteWisely

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by SavageGarden(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
NosoChic:
We as a people have chosen to close our eyes to how some of these people treat us here in Nigeria.

I once visited an Indian run company where they separate the toilets for Nigerians and Indians.
Indeed, we are tolerant people.
And what did you do about it? Where's this company? It will be a snowy day in hell if I visit such company..what nonsense
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by NosoChic: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerian workers are just too lazy to do their work properly. You don't fight with your bosses or disrespect them. The best thing you can do is to leave or report to the human rights section of the government and make the foreigners pay for any victimization. I think there is something wrong in the allegation. Other witnesses working for the company at the time of the problem must be brought to testify.

You sound like you have not worked in Nigeria in recent times....I may be wrong but when I hear you say human rights section....
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by kayultimate(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
mankan2k7:
This can only happen in a country where a presidential aspirant has no certificate. Gej till 2019

guy you worst. shey na apc or pdp dey rule.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
NosoChic:

You sound like you have not worked in Nigeria in recent times....I may be wrong but when I hear you say human rights section....
I might be wrong mentioning human right section but there must be the proper government body responsible for looking into such case. That is what I mean by that.

I still think that lady is pretending.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by NosoChic: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
SavageGarden:
And what did you do about it? Where's this company? It will be a snowy day in hell if I visit such company..what nonsense

I had already finished doing my business there before they informed me that the toilet was not for Nigerians. Nothing much I could do honestly as the members of staff didn't have a problem with it.
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by igbo2011(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by 19naia(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Once they get comfortable and feeling like the boss in your country , they will start to treat you like they do when you are in their country, just go look up details about the kind of racist attitudes they have towards africans in Lebanon.. shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by 19naia(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
NosoChic:
We as a people have chosen to close our eyes to how some of these people treat us here in Nigeria.

I once visited an Indian run company where they separate the toilets for Nigerians and Indians.

Very much a feature of their caste system in India, they have the untouchable class which are mostly the darker skinned people of India and they often Caste Visting Africans as such.. They forbid Untochable class from mingleing with other classes for work or play, and the only work they are respected in is cleanng toilets and gutters...
They dont want to touch other classes not to mention share latrine with them...
They are known to do acid attacks on untouchables who try to mingle or even come to their house to beg for food and water..
Good that many Indians are not like this, but there is still a stronghold of it as it carries forward from their old culture among Indian traditionalists...
Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by RaptorX: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
NosoChic:

We are not a tolerant people, we just suffer from inferiority complex in regards to whites and other races that looks white.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) / Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.