Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nairaland Features To Include Ability To Share Topics&Comment On Other Platforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Features To Include Ability To Share Topics&Comment On Other Platforms (338 Views)

Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census / REPS Amends PIB To Include The Entire Country As ‘host Community’ Of Petroleum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Features To Include Ability To Share Topics&Comment On Other Platforms by hayoakins(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Seun,

Incase, you do not know, I will confessgrin. I am a critic and do applaud you whenever you introduce creative features. However, I am of the opinion that you make Nairaland more flexible by introducing a feature that would allow us to share topics and comments directly on our facebook timelines, Linkedin profiles et al.

I know this is indirectly possible by retweeting Nairanland's tweet (if we link our twitter and Facebook accounts) but that is not enough. We need to be able to share some sensible and awesome topics and comments with friends, families and colleagues on other platforms.

I am sure I posted this in the wrong section. I apologies as I do not know where would have been the appropriate section.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Criticism, A Challenge – Jonathan / Gmb The Change? No! He Is A Balance! / The Independent National Electoral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.