Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue (1584 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Omamibaby: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2015
A man was kneeling in prayer before the statue of the revered Madonna, with the photograph of a loved one in hand, in the small chapel of St. Barnabas in Perugia (Italy), when he was attacked by
Read more: www.genechy.com/2015/01/outrage-in-italy-muslims-destroy-and.html?m=1
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by tervishi(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2015
shocked omo whala dy o!
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
BULLSHĪT.

With the worldwide persecution muslims face they cannot try something inciting as this most especially in christian-dominant countries.
Another [url=Omamibaby]hungry blogger[/url] trying to put food on his table or twisting facts to attract traffic.
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by PastorKun(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
charix:
BULLSHĪT.

With the worldwide persecution muslims face they cannot try something inciting as this most especially in christian-dominant countries.
Another [url=Omamibaby]hungry blogger[/url] trying to put food on his table or twisting facts to attract traffic.

And where in the world are muslims being persecuted

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by PastorKun(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
charix:

German mass protest and persecution against muslims

steadily updated wikipedia article on worldwide muslim persecution

These people are merely reacting to a much bigger problem of islamic terrorism that is plaguing the whole world. They are merely protecting themselves from would be terrorists and not persecuting muslims. Like president alsisi said, islamic terrorism is now a problem to the whole world and islam needs to be reformed.

5 Likes

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by PastorKun(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
charix:

German mass protest and persecution against muslims

steadily updated wikipedia article on worldwide muslim persecution

With particular reference to the German protests in the first link, does it not sound ridiculous to you that mere protests and rallies being labelled as persecution At least they did not go and physically assault/kill them or burn their mosques. If it was the other way round we know what muslims would do yet you are claiming persecution. Abeg second base ojare.

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by fr3do(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
PastorKun:

With particular reference to the German protests in the first link, does it not sound ridiculous to you that mere protests and rallies being labelled as persecution At least they did not go and physically assault/kill them or burn their mosques. If it was the other way round we know what muslims would do yet you are claiming persecution. Abeg second base ojare.

gbam!

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
PastorKun:

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/462843-german-mosque-attacks-draw-muslims-ire.html

I am surprised that you have not heard of mosque attacks in Europe. I had previously considered you to be quite well informed.
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by saintsinner360: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Abuamam:

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/462843-german-mosque-attacks-draw-muslims-ire.html

I am surprised that you have not heard of mosque attacks in Europe. I had previously considered you to be quite well informed.
Islamic countries are infamous for their legal tolerance of child abuse. Child brides can be seen in Afghanistan, Pakistan and most of the Middle East and North Africa. In Iran, the legal age for a girl to be eligible for marriage is 6 — yes, six. Young girls are often sold for dowry by parents to get some capital to start a business or to buy cattle. Islamic apologists argue that it is simply a cultural thing and has nothing to do with Islam. I disagree and here’s why:
1. Prophet Muhammed married a child.
Muhammed, the pedophile married the daughter of his friend Abu Bakar, the little Aisha. This fact can be verified with various verses of the Quran and many accounts in the Sahih (“Authentic”) Hadiths. Here’s one that explains everything:
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234
Narrated Aisha: “The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years).We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Various other accounts in the authentic hadith collections of Bukhari and Muslim shows that Muhammed married Aisha when she was 6 and had sex (or rather raped her) when she was 9.
It is proven that Aisha used to play with dolls — and according to Islam, only prepubescent girls are allowed to play with dolls. It proves that Muhammed was a pedophile.
Some Muslims argue that it was custom back in those days, tus Muhammed is not guilty of pedophilia. But my question is: isn’t the “Final Prophet of God” supposed to teach mankind the best and final code of conduct ordained by God? So that means pedophilia is blatantly permitted the creator of the universe, the all-mighty Allah.
Also, Muhammed is proclaimed “uswa hasana, al-Insan al-kamil” (perfect human; an example to follow). So that means Muslims are supposed to follow the example of Muhammed and have sexual relationship with pre-pubescent children.
2. The Quran sanctions Pedophilia
The Quran says in Arabic:
Quran 65:4
? ?? ?” ?? ?
“and those who never had menses” (because they are underage)
The Tafsir (explanation of the Quranic verses) explain it in a very eloquent manner:
Tafsir from Maududi
“Therefore,making mention of the waiting-period for girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl at this age but it is permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Qur’an has held as permissible.” (Maududi, volume 5, p. 620, note 13)
Therefore, it is absolutely clear that Muslims abuse children because their Holy book endorses Pedophilia and the their “best and last Prophet” has performed it himself.
I’d rather not believe in such a sick God and his sick “messenger”. Would you?

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Ifeann(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Omamibaby:
A man was kneeling in prayer before the statue of the revered Madonna, with the photograph of a loved one in hand, in the small chapel of St. Barnabas in Perugia (Italy), when he was attacked by
Read more: www.genechy.com/2015/01/outrage-in-italy-muslims-destroy-and.html?m=1

I too have read about this. . Muslims do this quite often i wonder why it made major news. ...oh i know. . It happened in italy.. in europe.. the West. .a beautiful country that decided to allow such scum people come into their country in the name of multiculturalism. ..Mùslims are intolerant.this kind of thing happens all the time in Muslim majority countries

Oh a side note. . Don't bow to a statue.. Deutronomy 5....exodus 20
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Anas09: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ifeann. What is the Kaaba? In pre-islamic era, that kaaba use to be a shrine of the triune goddesses. Al- alat, al-uzzah and al-malat, who where known and worshiped as Allah's daughters. Till today muslims still worship those goddesses in pretence. You uys are irredemeemable

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Ifeann(f): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anas09:
Ifeann. What is the Kaaba? In pre-islamic era, that kaaba use to be a shrine of the triune goddesses. Al- alat, al-uzzah and al-malat, who where known and worshiped as Allah's daughters. Till today muslims still worship those goddesses in pretence. You uys are irredemeemable

Let me start by saying u should NOT say Muslims are irredeemable. .. we need to expose islam for what it is and preach the gospel to them and best of all pray for them. ..

These Muslim boys that committed this crime will say the man was committing adolatary but they forget that Islam is built on the foundation of idolatry and paganism. . Facing Mecca and bowing to pray, kissing the black stone or raising ur hand to it if u csnt kiss it, circling the kabba.. even Mohammed said Allah had daughters that can be prayed to before he did his uturn and said sorry he was decieved. ..it's a paradox isnt it.. a pagan religion that hates pagans..
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by true2god: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ifeann:

Let me start by saying u should NOT say Muslims are irredeemable. .. we need to expose islam for what it is and preach the gospel to them and best of all pray for them. ..

These Muslim boys that committed this crime will say the man was committing adolatary but they forget that Islam is built on the foundation of idolatry and paganism. . Facing Mecca and bowing to pray, kissing the black stone or raising ur hand to it if u csnt kiss it, circling the kabba.. even Mohammed said Allah had daughters that can be prayed to before he did his uturn and said sorry he was decieved. ..it's a paradox isnt it.. a pagan religion that hates pagans..
Muslims thinking is incredible. The circumvete kabba seven times, yet it is not idolatory. They kiss the black stone, yet is not idolatory. They throw pebbles\stones at an object (representing the devil) in mecca, which symbolizes the permanent present of devil in kabba, and yet (to muslims), it is not idolatory.

Wonderful Religion!

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ifeann:

Islamic leaders, seeking to motivate would be suicide bombers, inducing them to commit murder in the name of Allah, have been quoting Islamic sources, which promise 72 Virgins in Paradise to those who kill and are killed in Jihad for Allah.

Many Muslims, especially those exposed to Western culture, are aware of the jokes and the ridicule that the 72 Virgins legend has brought upon them and upon their brother believers. Consequently, they blame the Jews for spreading the myth in an attempt to downgrade the image of the Islamic "freedom fighters".

Despite the disclaimer by some Muslims, the truth is very clear. The 72 Virgins notion has its origins in the Qur'an. Although the holy book does not specify the number as 72, it does say that those who fight in the way of Allah and are killed will be given a great reward. It goes on to stipulate that Muslims will be awarded with women in Islamic heaven. It even describes their physical attributes—large eyes (Q 56:22) and big, firm, round "swelling bosoms" that are not inclined to sagging (Q 78:33). The Qur'an refers to these virgins as houri, companions of equal age, but the highly-flavored emphasis of their bodily characteristics, including their virginity, gave rise to many hadiths and other Islamic writings.

Hadith 2687 is where the number 72 is mentioned. "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and 72 houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a."

Qur'anic commentator Al-Suyuti (died 1505) and Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and Al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) graphically elaborated sensual pleasures attributed to Muslims in paradise". Al-Suyuti wrote, "Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the joystick of the Elected never softens. The Attention is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

On the whole, the Qur'an and the hadiths are filled with sexual fantasies that Muslim men are awarded when they reach Islamic heaven. Anas bin Malik, an Islamic scholar, claimed that "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number… The Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." Muhammad (hadith 24) apparently claimed that devout Muslims would be given the sexual strength of 100 persons upon their arrival in Heaven. (This is apparently more than what was attributed to the prophet himself).

The sexual obsession by Muslim men as conveyed by Islamic writings, takes its cue from the founder of the religion.  The description depicts him as a sexual predator. Aisha, Muhammad's wife since she was a nine-year-old girl, described her sexual experiences with the prophet. When she was six years old, he could not have intercourse with her due to her young age. As a consolation prize, he placed his joystick between her thighs and massaged it softly. Aisha explained that unlike other believers, the prophet had control over his joystick."

Being consistent with its sexual obsession and predatory practices, the Qur'an permits pedophilia (sura 65:4). It also discusses rape in detail. It lets you know that men can rape female slaves and captives (Q 23:6), even in front of their husbands (Q 4:24). Other writings advise that when having sex with captives, it's better if you don't pull out at the end (Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718).

It's no wonder that 72 Virgins in Paradise are a fundamental piece of Islamic culture. Sex, sex abuse, pedophilia, and enslavement of women take central stage within that religion. Encouraging martyrdom by pointing to sexual rewards in heaven is a natural corollary of that tradition. Although the Qur'an may not be as specific, it nevertheless, offers many clues, which subsequent inscriptions reinforced, interpreted, and broadened.

I have written this article in response to many questions I had been asked by book club members who'd read my book 72 Virgins. In that book, I did not discuss the roots of that evil thinking. Instead, I told a story, a thriller about a group of Jihadi terrorists and their quest for martyrdom. The story builds on the Jihadists' motivation for targeting so many innocents and exploiting the victims' massacre as a stepping-stone to their dream of eternal paradise next to Allah's throne. The real question I've tried to answer is not whether Jihadists' plots will ever cease to emerge. There's no chance of that. The question the book seeks to answer is—will the next one be stopped before it's too late?
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Ifeann:

I too have read about this. . Muslims do this quite often i wonder why it made major news. ...oh i know. . It happened in italy.. in europe.. the West. .a beautiful country that decided to allow such scum people come into their country in the name of multiculturalism. ..Mùslims are intolerant.this kind of thing happens all the time in Muslim majority countries

Oh a side note. . Don't bow to a statue.. Deutronomy 5....exodus 20
The injunction against idol worship is not iconoclasm. I'm sure you know about all the statues in Solomon's temple and the images of the Seraphim and Cherubim.
Re: OUTRAGE IN ITALY: Muslims Destroy And Urinate On Virgin Mary Statue by Ifeann(f): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Papist:

The injunction against idol worship is not iconoclasm. I'm sure you know about all the statues in Solomon's temple and the images of the Seraphim and Cherubim.

I see nothing wrong with statues, i have decoration in my place, a church is free to decorate its enviroment as they see fit..but it is strange to me when people kneel in front of it to pray.. maybe u can elaborate on this.

(1) (Reply)

Six Facts About You / Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife / Pope Francis Assures Atheists: You Don’t Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.