Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? (1421 Views)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-C4jfua2sQlQ/Uh4hF2qcZOI/AAAAAAAAAHU/skZ7Kv4uGs4/s1600/african_sad_girl_by_psymfonius-d4bglwk.jpg[/img]
[size=28pt]

Am I destined to be poorer than my parent's generation?[/size]

Please get your pvc and vote for change on 14th FeBUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by thaoriginator: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
O boy na torn and hopeless future I dey visionalize so

Vote Change!

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2015

[size=28pt]Mummy,Daddy, How long must I continue to breathe fumes from electricity generators?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 30, 2015

[size=28pt]Am I destined to have a lower life expectancy than my parent's generation?

What does my future hold under this govt?
[/size]
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Iamfrank(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Ma hear

1 Like

Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 30, 2015
GenBuhari:

[size=28pt]Mummy,Daddy, How long must I continue to breathe fumes from electricity generators?[/size]
Buhari got you covered and will bring those like past Minister of Power like Liyel Imoke that brought darkness to your homes to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cX5QsHVk5E

Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Adminisher: 5:10am On Jan 30, 2015
$63bm. That is how much Jonathan has prepared for you and your generation (friends) to pay as national debt. They did not even tell you when they were doing it, saying you were too small. You better start and finish nursery and primary education in time and start working at the age of 11. Meanwhile same government made $110 per barrel of crude oil more than any other government in Nigeria ever. Your parents have been praying against destiny manipulators (which in a way is like witchcraft by social institutions). God has answered their prayers and that is why this government is going down very painfully on 14th February, 2015.
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by tit(f): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2015
You are the master of your fate.
According to our Lord and Master, Ronald Reagan: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

This has been the problem with Nigeria.
The government runs everything.
And it is running us into a ditch!

GenBuhari,
Ditch government!
Get it out of your life!
And live a free and prosperous life
With all the power and creativity Allahu has given you.
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by gunpoint(m): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2016
How far now na?
Shei we don get the change we voted for now abi? angry
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by searchng4love: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2016
gunpoint:
How far now na?
Shei we don get the change we voted for now abi? >sad
Are you minding them
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Standing5(m): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God for change Nigeria would have had a "For Sale" tag hanging on her head now.
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Trut(m): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Hahahaha grin
Those who campaigned and voted for CHANGE are enjoying the CHAIN lol cheesy
Mod, please move this thread to fp.
Re: What Is My Future Under The Current PDP Government? by Trut(m): 4:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Standing5:
Thank God for change Nigeria would have had a "For Sale" tag hanging on her head now.

Nigeria is already listed For Sale on olx.com

(1) (Reply)

Mind Control - My Take On Boko Haram / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / Only Board Can Sack Me Not The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.