Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. (622 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption / Ndigbo, Let's Leave Ikwerre And Others Alone. / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by xlnc2324: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2015
I would like Buhari's supporters to leave a comment for our next president after FeBuhari 14, to show we are solidly behind him 'gidigba'.
I believe he's reading.

GMB, you are a man of your word, i strongly believe in you. Yes you can do it, to cure and change Nigeria, with help from God and entire Nigerians. You have done it before, surely u can do it again.
Your change means CHANGE!
Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by temitemi1(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Sense is very far from u n ur buhari!! You are only toying with FAILURE!!!
xlnc2324:
I would like Buhari's supporters to leave a comment for our next president after FeBuhari 14, to show we are solidly behind him 'gidigba'.
I believe he's reading.

GMB, you are a man of your word, i strongly believe in you. Yes you can do it, to cure and change Nigeria, with help from God and entire Nigerians. You have done it before, surely u can do it again.

1 Like

Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by obynoses(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
x-fool did you do agric in ur SS Classes or u didnt go to school like ur Buhari? Anyway, i just want u to know that you are what we call "Sokoto Gurari". A brand of cow.
Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by mgbeketoto: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
GO FORTH. . . AND LOOT MORE GEJ!!! kiss
Na awa turn to CHOP!
Amen!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by xlnc2324: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Sense is very far from u n ur buhari!! You are only toying with FAILURE!!!

Bro no be fight. No be by mouth. Our thumbs go do the shouting come FeBuhari 14.
Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by xlnc2324: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
obynoses:
x-fool did you do agric in ur SS Classes or u didnt go to school like ur Buhari? Anyway, i just want u to know that you are what we call "Sokoto Gurari". A brand of cow.

Don't hate the people's general. Know the truth n it shall set you free.

Vote APC!
Vote Change!
Vote GMB!
Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by jars9: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
BUHARI NAH SCAM

Re: Let's Leave Encouraging Comments For Nigeria's Next President. by johnmartus(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
xlnc2324:
I believe he's reading.

don't mind them also know is too early for such thing because jonathan boy will evade it surely buhari is our next president it won't disappoint us if get there

(1) (Reply)

Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections / Why I MAY Vote For GMB / Apc-led States To Declare Work Free Days For Collection Of PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.