Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dear Fellow Nigerian, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fellow Nigerian, (430 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Stabs A Fellow Nigerian To Death In Ghana Over Toothbrush / Open Letter To My Fellow Nigerian Youth / Dear Fellow Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Fellow Nigerian, by MrBow: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dear fellow Nigerian, In Few days from Now we have a chance to commence our journey towards the Nigeria of our dreams on FeBuhari 14, 2015, We can Not continue doing the same Thing and expect a Different Result, Nigerian Deserve a New Nigeria with Jobs, World class Educations, Security,Affordable Healthcare,247/Power supply, A nation with strong Institutions, and I invite you to vote for the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket because instead of giving excuses or blaming others, I attach a Picture of the Worlds Verdict on PDP Failed GEJ Otapiapa Ebola government.. Its time for a New directions, Its Time for a New Nigeria where Our Nation can compete Other nations of the world Like The United state, Germany, United Kingdom, France, United Arab emirate, Japan, China, Russia and Singapore, A nation where other nationalities of the world will come and look for Job, come and Marry Our women, stay and live in nigeria as their own country,seek Nigeria as their nationalities, Where there is No fear of Injustice, bribery, corruptions, Unemployment, Fail healthcare system, where Our Military will be one of the best/ Modernized In the world, A Nigeria that will be the Pride/heartbeat of all AFRICAN NATIONS, APC knows the Journey will not be easy, But are ready for the Task ahead, Buhari is Ready to JOSHUA Nigeria into the Promised Land, GMB/ Prof Osinbajo will get the work done. They see the anger of all Nigerian. They feel the frustration of every nigeria, Rich or Poor, . They know they either work or get shown the way out. Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Professor Yemi Osinbajo are eager to get to work but they need your permission to lead Nigeria. Now is the Time, Vote for the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket on FeBuhari 14, 2015, and let the work of change begin! As for me and My Household.. In General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Professor Yemi Osinbajo We Trust for a world class and Better Nigeria,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Quotes From Int'l Media And World Leaders On GEJ / Get Real-time Happenings In Every Local Government And States In Nigeria. / Don Jazzy, Olamide, More Celebtities Spotted At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.