Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties (3209 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by bankydd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
7 types of people you find in a night party
1 Drunkards and smokers
These ones are the set of people you find at the back of the party ...using the
opportunity to smoke their lungs out..they turn the party into a smoking area .using it as
a disguise.. the drunkards are also in this category..most people do both.some drink till
they pass out..embarrassing themselves vomiting etc
2 Dance freaks
These ones get personal on the dance floor
..when they start dancing you would think they are Michael Jackson reincarnated.. they
dance as if they were in a x-factor audition..you often find them isolated in the party
cos people who wanna dance with them get discouraged since they can't keep up.
3 Perverts
Most guys fall into this category..they try and grind on every girl in the party. You often
see them standing behind girls looking for opportunity to start rocking them.I've also
seen few wierd people who take advantage of the darkness in parties and start pressing
girls anyhow..sigh..smh..
4 Paparazzi
These ones just come to the party to take pictures of themselves and other people..they
take pictures to prove they having fun.when they are actually just deceiving themselves.
There are also some who come to the dance floor and start taking embarrassing
pictures of people dancing..
5 Observers
These are the ones who just sit down all night and start looking at people dancing..I can
never understand this. Why pay for a party only to sit down all night and start staring
at everyone..go buy dvd bro!
6 Omo mummy girls
These is one annoying category..When the party starts..you'll find girls plenty..But when
it's time for dancing. Girls will start disappearing..sigh..Why come to a party in the first
place then..they be like..I don't know how to dance..etc.. jobless punks
7 Hoes
These ones are the ones you'll find rocking every guy in the party...giving lap dances to
the everyone..no wonder guys like to take advantage of them..Why not dance with
someone you met in the party. Have a nice time with him.finish. But no..they wanna
grind every d **k available..
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
You can add yours
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by missdebs(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
8.) d man wu keeps jumpin from clubs,to church,to toilet to compile d 7 lists thread
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by Spectre007: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2016
angry cryExactly the kinda thread am looking,have been to a party once in my life,mehn it was embarassing,couldn't dance or grind,i waz so tensed up.i want 2 graduate 4rm the "observer zone",gimme some sure tips on how to go and conquer them bitc*es. cryExactly the kinda thread am looking,have been to a party once in my life,mehn it was embarassing,couldn't dance or grind,i waz so tensed up.i want 2 graduate 4rm the "observer zone",gimme some sure tips on how to go and conquer them bitc*es cuz its pay back time 4 dem girls abi dem be lesbos who hv sworn neva 2 grind on any guy in dia life,i jst got an invite to another 1#AKA PayBack time#,need your help guys ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by Benblaq(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
missdebs:
8.) d man wu keeps jumpin from clubs,to church,to toilet to compile d 7 lists thread
badbelle is allowed

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by HisXLNC(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
When did nairaland become Wikipedia?!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties by bankydd(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2016
missdebs:

But why evils

(1) (Reply)

After God, Fear Women! / When Your Dad Hears It's Young John The Wicked Producer (picture) / The Secrets We Adults Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.