Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage (1151 Views)

Photos: APC Stage Mass Protest In Akwa Ibom / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by Ideyontop: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
I was watching the Rivers State APC Governorship Campaign on Channels and the women representative was given the mic to speak and after her speech she shouted "PDP"! and again "PDP"!!

I was shocked! Was that a mistake? Or is it sweeter to shout PDP?

1 Like

Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by omaiyale: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ideyontop:
I was watching the Rivers State APC Governorship Campaign on Channels and the women representative was given the mic to speak and after her speech she shouted "PDP" and again "PDP"!!

I was shocked! Was that a mistake? Or is it sweeter to shout PDP?
. *** Cough*** Go and ask her may be she will explain better
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by enoqueen: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
confusion everywhere.
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by Adminisher: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
She said 'PDP' expecting the crowd to say ''Sweep Them Away''. Please dont take this out of context. She actually gave a moving speech earlier rousing mothers and young women to vote against PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by fitzmayowa: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
We are in that season where everything you say or do at the campaign ground, might be twisted...
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by Ideyontop: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adminisher:
She said 'PDP' expecting the crowd to say ''Sweep Them Away''. Please dont take this out of context. She actually gave a moving speech earlier rousing mothers and young women to vote against PDP.

Well....i tot she was supposed to hail her party after her speech? but hearing her hail PDP twice was confusing...even the people at the event were confused too! Though the MCs tried hard to cover up for her.

Hey...I consider that a blunder!
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by Kennywills7(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
This explain what i hv bn saying since!!
Apc is a version of Pdp but u will b surprise its a worst version of pdp
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
PDP power to the people,APC power to selected few(gambari)
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by Samchelsea(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Someone should expect a query soon

1 Like

Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by AAPS(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dat shows President Jonathan is going to complete is second term in office, because she said it twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by baybeeboi: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
She must be a defector,same PDP language running in her.
It's always PDP weather you choose to defect or you stay on
Re: APC Stage Speaker Mistakenly Hails PDP Twice After Her Speech On Stage by tobechi20(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
The error was intigated by the power above

(1) (Reply)

Police Uncover 19 ‘giant Bombs’ In Adamawa Bush / PDP Chairman Calls Out 'unpatriotic Nigerians' On Twitter / MDGs Report Under PDP Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.