Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read (1012 Views)

*"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* / Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read by coolcars5: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians; "I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Omar should try and develop his own country. When we need his advice, we'll let him know.
Re: Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
U just dey run ur mouth jarwe....

Wait....wat's d name of d country he came from?....Sierrea leone? Never heard of it b4 even thoug i live in Nigeria
Re: Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read by collinsVP: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
OMAR thanks for your concern. You reminded me of my late father who use to advise we the young ones in my area never to pray for war in Nigeria or any other country because war does not favour anybody in all it's ramifications. My Dad witnessed and fought Nigeria civil war.

Having said that, our country needs revolution to chase out all that are in one time or another occupied political position in this country. They are set of callous people. They go to other countries for leisure as if the development there happened by default.
Re: Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read by Mathematical(f): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
[b]
THE OP IS RIGHT..truth shouldn't be ignored, we all crave for change, but deep down we know how extreme most nigerians are when it comes down to politics, ethnicity, religiosity and lots which we all are too blind to see what it going to happen, Why are people divided? In what way do we perceive each other, taking into account our differences? Why do ethnic, religion and politics divisions continue to be a challenge? In discussing these questions should be pointed out that it is much easier to maintain power when the people are divided, and lets emphasized the need to pay attention to education and the economic empowerment of people belonging to minorities to help them be politically and economically active.
Under certain conditions, divisions strengthen over time while the perspectives and objectives of the groups in power continue to dominate politics. Today, we can observe ethnical and political systems that not only make divisions more profound, but also generate new ones. We the youth should talk about democratic inclusion because it is necessary to have a system that promotes equality and a sense of belonging, and one in which ethnic diversity is appreciated and valued.I bid welcome to every nairalander who want to criticise,insults and lots..

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How Did goodluck Jonathan Start Bearing Azikwe? / Know The 6 Unbelievable Things That Might Happen Before March 28 Elections / Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.